Birthday Milestones. . birthday milestones Old enough to drive thi enough to vote Old enough to drink alcohol 25: Old enough to rent a car 30: Old enough to beg Birthday Milestones birthday milestones Old enough to drive thi vote drink alcohol 25: rent a car 30: beg
Upload
Login or register

Birthday Milestones

Click to block a category:GamingPoliticsNewsComicsAnimeOther
birthday milestones
Old enough to drive
thi enough to vote
Old enough to drink alcohol
25: Old enough to rent a car
30: Old enough to begin dreading your birthday
35: Old enough to not understand the
references on Saturday Night Live
40: Old enough to complain about
kids these days''
50: Old enough to say, 'T' m getting too old
for this shit"
65: oid enough to demand a discount at
movie theaters
75: Old enough to eat at a restaurant
alone and be considered "adorable"
85: Old enough to poop your pants and
have it be socially acceptable
Old enough to yell, "ECAUSE IN OLD!"
as a valid excuse to do anything
pleatedjeans
...
+1622
Views: 59927 Submitted: 08/15/2013
Hide Comments
Leave a comment Refresh Comments (246)
[ 246 comments ]
> hey anon, wanna give your opinion?
asd
User avatar #2 - swiftarrow
Reply +156 123456789123345869
(08/15/2013) [-]
I'm already complaining about kids these days and i'm not even 25....
#4 to #2 - chaosnazo
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/15/2013) [-]
#5 to #2 - nintendolover
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/15/2013) [-]
That's because you're an intolerable little ****.
#88 to #2 - specialspike
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
im 24 and i hate people complaining about kids these days
im 24 and i hate people complaining about kids these days
#11 to #2 - funkyrednipples
Reply +6 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
User avatar #3 to #2 - aahrg
Reply +377 123456789123345869
(08/15/2013) [-]
i'm already complaining about kids these days and i'm not even 16.


we really do suck.
#158 to #3 - hairibar
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
It's the first time I've ever seen someone admitting being young at funnyjunk and being thumbed up...
It's the first time I've ever seen someone admitting being young at funnyjunk and being thumbed up...
#217 to #158 - esqulax
Reply +4 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
He is just pretending dude. If you go under his profile you will notice that he is in fact 112 years old.
User avatar #219 to #217 - aahrg
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
oh god, thumb for you, that was hilarious for no good reason
User avatar #236 to #158 - daftiduck
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
You'd be surprised at how many of us are in our early teens.
#258 to #236 - hairibar
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
I wouldn't be surprised, I already know it. I just can't believe this is happening
User avatar #220 to #158 - aahrg
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
it seems like every time i hint at being young and/or hating this generation, i get thumbed up, but i really did not expect this comment in the top 3.

maybe i should do this more often...
#237 to #3 - anon id: df384654
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
Probably cause you're a ******* loser with an empty life.
User avatar #235 to #3 - tisjunkisdamnfunny
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
i blame the internet
#178 to #3 - anon id: 7e62f058
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
Be the change you want to see
#142 to #3 - anon id: ca5628ee
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
so ******* edgy

jesus christ kid, cheer up
User avatar #87 to #3 - kolpster
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
I'm already complaining about kids these days and I'm not even
User avatar #159 to #87 - Sandisky
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
but do you even even?
User avatar #204 to #159 - kolpster
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
How do you even?
#82 to #3 - anon id: 2be60cef
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
Yeah, well, I'm not even 10 and I'm already complaining about "kids these days".
#66 to #3 - thatsimple
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
yes, yes you do
yes, yes you do
#13 to #3 - anon id: ae75cea7
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
Shut up, quit following the trend that bitching about your generation is cool, and be proud of your generation. Every generation has its faults, bitching ain't doing anything. Make it the best it can be.
User avatar #126 to #13 - makomirocket
Reply +6 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
or we can all just accept the fate of out doomed society, it's the easier option
User avatar #228 to #126 - biggydy
Reply +4 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
Yeah, just like it was doomed 2 decades ago, and 100 years ago too. Quit bitching, society ain't going to fall apart. And this generation is no worse than the previous generation.
#141 to #126 - anon id: 06460cd6
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
mankind apthey will be it down fall it seems
User avatar #268 to #141 - ironmercenary
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/19/2013) [-]
I have hired specialized cryptographers to determine what the **** just came off of your keyboard and onto this thread.
User avatar #129 to #13 - tanabata
Reply -2 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
The generation is crap though.
User avatar #29 to #13 - aahrg
Reply -6 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
did i just get bitched at for agreeing with a popular opinion?

#37 to #29 - skybluetroll
Reply +11 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
I am ******* 16 and i ******* hate everyone thinking this generation is the *********. Every single generation there ever was had their pros and cons, and apparently ******* idiots forget who raised this generation. Get the **** over yourself thinking you're more mature and better than others. You're probably a betafag who doesn't like "douchebags" because they get the girl and your pathetic ass is on the side watching.
User avatar #44 to #37 - crazyhindu
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
I don't hate my generation I hate the douches of the generation because they are getting the most attention as the "millennials" being greedy douchey and just plain retarded. while we have the other side of the spectrum with kids making body heat powered flashlights, tiny supercapicitors, who are barely ******* getting any recognition.
User avatar #84 to #44 - imnotironman
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
Guys, by the time you get 20+ you'll hate the next generation just as much.

I know because i had a brother that hated my generation.
User avatar #85 to #84 - crazyhindu
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
Naw its not my generation I hate its retards in general/
User avatar #226 to #84 - aahrg
Reply -2 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
yeah we will, because it's going to be populated with the douchebag children of our current douchebag generation.
User avatar #214 to #37 - cabbagemayhem
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
While I'm not against our generations, you're not helping your argument by highlighting extreme sexual promiscuity as a superior trait.
User avatar #222 to #37 - aahrg
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
I don't like douchebags because (at least the ones that i know/see) they started skipping school in the 7th grade, then use the fact that they skipped as an EXCUSE for the fact that they are retarded. once mommy and daddy decide to kick them out of the house, they will have NO skills, NO money besides what they got selling ****** weed to their "bros" in high school, and NO credentials besides the fact that they got paid a couple bucks to sell night club tickets.
User avatar #224 to #222 - aahrg
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
maybe the assholes where you live aren't this bad, but the fact that i have to walk past a high school full of these guys to buy a ******* soda at the store, i get a rather large dose of douchbaggery on a daily basis, so sorry if i have a few ******* opinions about what i see.
#6 to #3 - timmity
Reply -11 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
i was doing that when i was 12, get on my level
User avatar #227 to #6 - aahrg
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
wow, that's really cool!

how old are you now, 13?
User avatar #245 to #227 - timmity
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
also have a green thumb ;)
#243 to #227 - timmity
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
naw, 22 actually, i don`t really care about thumbs anymore so rape me in the ass with red thumbs. I just really hated other kids
naw, 22 actually, i don`t really care about thumbs anymore so rape me in the ass with red thumbs. I just really hated other kids
#14 - apylon
Reply +127 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
meanwhile in canada i am drinking and voting at age 18.
meanwhile in canada i am drinking and voting at age 18.
#92 to #14 - harrylewish
Reply -4 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
Meanwhile in Jersey I'm voting at 16 and drinking at 18
#143 to #92 - meinneger
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
Aw yeah, Guernsey here *****. Channel Island bros.
User avatar #18 to #14 - QuestionMarks
Reply -3 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
beat me to it
#15 to #14 - anon id: aca89efe
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
**** yea Canada
User avatar #20 to #14 - teoberry
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
'Berta, Manitoba, or Quebec?
#55 to #14 - anon id: 7d1038e8
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
perfect combination
#112 to #14 - anon id: cb451823
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
meanwhile in russia, born with vodka bottle in hand and free to vote at any age because you know they don't check it.
User avatar #145 to #14 - shakalakaboomboom
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
Meanwhile being half Scouse and half Irish, I'm an alcoholic
#170 to #14 - sandwitchman **User deleted account**
0 123456789123345869
has deleted their comment [-]
#252 to #14 - anon id: b1c63fb8
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
Meanwhile in the UK, and my liver and lungs already hate me.
User avatar #33 to #14 - mariamodig
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
Sweden too
#43 to #14 - woojestonie
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
**woojestonie rolled a random image posted in comment #5671354 at Bronysexuals **
meanwhile in america people who are the ages of 12-20 people are drinking illegally
Idk if anyone who is 12 is drinking but i am damn sure there is a **** ton in the us
User avatar #45 to #14 - marstan
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
Meanwhile in Denmark, i'm drinking at the age of 16.
#113 to #45 - flushfactor
Reply +8 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
no, thats wrong, you can drink whenever you want, if you want to, well i think there is rules for kids under 2 years of age.
but you can first (legally) buy alcohol at 16 years of age
User avatar #121 to #113 - marstan
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
Meanwhile in Denmark, i'm becoming an alchoholic at the age of 16 Even better.
#119 to #113 - anon id: 5095f0e9
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
It's illegal to sell to persons below 16, but it's not illegal to buy at any age
#196 to #14 - peyko
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
Meanwhile in Danmark. Drinking 16, voting and driving 18. Banging girls legally 15.
#67 to #14 - kolokainte
Reply +4 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
Meanwhile in belgium, i can drink at 16
#64 to #14 - whyunofeellucky
Reply +5 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
Canadians can drink at 19, not 18.
User avatar #91 to #64 - toensix
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
It differs by province.
#195 to #91 - alltimetens
Reply +7 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
Exactly. For instance, the Nordic Province also known as Skyrim is very serious about alcoholic beverages, whereas more sophisticated provinces such as the Imperial Province (Cyrodiil) doesn't really consume alcoholic beverages.
User avatar #97 to #91 - menqudoneix
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
I'm pretty sure it's only quebec that's legal at 18, not that I checked..
User avatar #193 to #97 - ieatsand
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
It's 18 in Manitoba, I live there. And Alberta
#98 to #97 - toensix
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
still right.
still right.
User avatar #260 to #64 - apylon
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
im pretty sure its only B.C that can drink at 19 i live in alberta and can drink at 18
User avatar #16 to #14 - bensho
Reply +314 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
*meanwhile in virtually everywhere but the U.S.
#265 to #16 - anon id: adc75015
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/17/2013) [-]
>Implying anyone anywhere follows drinking laws.
>Implying it's good to have alcoholics at an earlier age.
User avatar #266 to #265 - bensho
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/17/2013) [-]
Not quite sure what you meant by the second one...
#8 - shawzy
Reply +140 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
This took me far too long to make.
#9 to #8 - anon id: bb3a9972
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
i was going to mention this only applies to americans.

and then you wrote in my life story.

thanks.
#10 to #8 - iRetaliate
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
"Old enough to eat at a pub alone and be considered a paedophile."   
   
Oh god, has anybody seen my sides? I don't know where they've gone!
"Old enough to eat at a pub alone and be considered a paedophile."

Oh god, has anybody seen my sides? I don't know where they've gone!
User avatar #57 to #8 - omninickk
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
This is the most accurate thing I have ever seen in my life.
#208 to #8 - shawzy
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
Just out of interest, is it only people from the UK that does birthday bumps? It's not really a common topic so I have no idea.
User avatar #39 to #8 - swaggerwagon
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
i know this all to well, im english, just my god damn roommate isn't.
#79 to #8 - ejiit
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
i like how you slipped in a better together sign at the bottom, **** Alex Salmond
#199 to #79 - anon id: bd67cc7a
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
I dont.
#257 to #199 - ejiit
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
Well you are obviously a mindless *******, that believes independence will help us. Which sadly it won't.
#56 to #8 - mcquiston
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
What the f....oh wait this is pretty accurate.
Fair enough!
#62 - bounod
Reply +66 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
18: Old enough to be sent to war
"21: Old enough to drink alcohol"

Oh 'Murica you amuse me. I can just imagine a soldier who returns from killing people to hear that he is not old enough to buy alcohol in a country that he fought for...
#253 to #62 - ihaveapad
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
actually in military bases in the US the drinking age is 18.
#255 to #62 - ridicurous
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
From 'Murica, and from what I've heard if you are in fact in a branch of the military and present military identification some bars won't mind if you have a beer or two since you're risking your life for this hell we call home.
#128 to #62 - nirvanafannick
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
It was just as bad during the vietnam war when the voting age wasn't 18 (I think it was 21) yet the draft age was (and still is) 18. People were raging and protesting with signs that said "old enough to die, old enough to vote".
User avatar #132 to #62 - volleys
Reply +4 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
Our government is not exactly the smartest thing. You can't simply regulate morals, so this drinking age at 21 really does nothing.
User avatar #197 to #62 - alltimetens
Reply +11 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
I'm willing to bet that more people die every year due to being drunk, than those who die of warfare in the U.S military.
User avatar #262 to #197 - arnoldbusk
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
I am willing to bet that more people get drunk aswell
User avatar #40 - jajathezombie
Reply +33 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
> Be me, about a year ago, working a hostess job at a restaurant
> Complimentary mints sitting out at hostess stand
> People usually take a handful, don't really care
> Impossibly old woman comes walking out
> How the **** did I not see this mummified corpse walk in
> Wearing a big trenchcoat with loads of pockets
> Sees mints, starts grabbing handfuls and stuffing pockets
> I'm just chilling, again I don't care how many ****** mints customers take
> Basket empty
> King tut looks at me
> "You need more mints"
> Get the box we keep under the hostess stand and refill the basket
> Nosferatu grabs the whole basket this time and dumps it into her purse
> Gives me the hardest, squinty-eyed Clint Eastwood look
> "I'm 94 years old. I can do whatever the **** I want."
> Well sweet damn lady, with that attitude, yes you can
#68 to #40 - anon id: a5a10b25
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
"Nosferatu grabs the whole basket" I couldn't control my laughter, ******* perfect.
User avatar #52 to #40 - stocxt
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
I wouldn't mind looking like Nosferatu when I'm old.
#186 - arnoldbusk
Reply +31 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
America, where you have to be 21 to drink a beer, but kids are allowed to drive cars
User avatar #261 to #186 - jajathezombie
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
Don't forget the eagle and gun you get at the ceremony.
#230 - toureecrensey
Reply +19 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
7-12: Old enough to **** your mom

#231 to #230 - Gerex
Reply -10 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
Comment Picture
#172 - baconslapped
Reply -10 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
Can drink - Any age
Can smoke - Any age
Can drive - 14
Complain your too old - 16

Shqiptare?
User avatar #187 to #172 - cheatmasterjunk
Reply +18 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
Is that because the life expectancy in your country is 18?
#192 to #187 - wtf man
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
User avatar #203 to #187 - baconslapped
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
Actually the life expectancy is 77 years. Just because we can doesn't mean we do.
#169 - irishpunker
Reply +16 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
16: Old enough to marry   
17: Old enough to have sex   
18: Old enough to buy porn   
   
Ireland's a strange country to live in
16: Old enough to marry
17: Old enough to have sex
18: Old enough to buy porn

Ireland's a strange country to live in
User avatar #173 to #169 - emptysuperman
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
It's that way in almost every US state, too.
User avatar #179 to #169 - sorcha
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
you need parental permission to get married at 16 and I could be wrong but I thought age of consent was 16 for a male 17 female ???
User avatar #180 to #179 - irishpunker
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
I heard that, too, but no, same age of consent for both genders.
User avatar #181 to #180 - sorcha
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
I also was told ( could be aloud of crap ) you can legally smoke at 16 you just cant buy them till your 18
User avatar #184 to #181 - irishpunker
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
That is true. It is illegal to sell tobacco to people under the age of 18, however, you're allowed smoke at 16 and gardai can't confiscate smokes off people aged 16 and up.
User avatar #185 to #184 - sorcha
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
had one **** of a garda try and take my smokes he was trying to get us for underage drinking ( twas awhile back ) even opened a new unopened bottle of lucozade on me to check for vodka when that didnt work he took all my smokes out of the box to check for drugs then said he was keeping em
#233 to #169 - shrekdurself
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
True dat man
User avatar #240 to #169 - iHAXnoobs
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
you can get married before you can have sex?
wtf
User avatar #259 to #240 - irishpunker
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
Well, technically you need consent from a parent or guardian before you can marry at 16 (otherwise the age to marry is 18).
#200 to #169 - irishzombieslayer
Reply +6 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
12:old enough to start boating   
14:old enough for firearms training   
16:old enough to marry and buy a gun   
17:old enough to have sex and old enough to drive   
18:old enough to buy cigarettes/alcohol/porn     
   
we are indeed strange
12:old enough to start boating
14:old enough for firearms training
16:old enough to marry and buy a gun
17:old enough to have sex and old enough to drive
18:old enough to buy cigarettes/alcohol/porn

we are indeed strange
#103 - arstya
Reply +16 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
I already dread my birthday.   
   
Oh boy, that special time of year where I get to sit there awkwardly while people congratulate me on something pointless? Can't wait.
I already dread my birthday.

Oh boy, that special time of year where I get to sit there awkwardly while people congratulate me on something pointless? Can't wait.
User avatar #105 to #103 - feeniks
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
Ho ho holy hell! What is your gif from.
User avatar #106 to #105 - arstya
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
Princess Mononoke.
User avatar #107 to #106 - feeniks
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
Thank you fine sir.
#108 to #107 - arstya
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
No problem.
No problem.
#120 to #103 - teranin
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/16/2013) [-]
Comment Picture