Decisions. . have some chocolate? ,. I'm gonna use the out of this.
Click to expand
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#6 - thebuttman (08/02/2013) [-]
I'm gonna use the **** out of this.
#13 - BlazinSun (08/02/2013) [-]
Without the chocolate.
#11 - xxcxpxx (08/02/2013) [-]
**xxcxpxx rolled a random image posted in comment #5407120 at Furries ** i lold
**xxcxpxx rolled a random image posted in comment #5407120 at Furries ** i lold
#32 - windoww (08/03/2013) [+] (2 replies)
All 11 of my dogs loved chocolate
User avatar #33 to #32 - thatcereal (08/03/2013) [-]
Loved? did they die from it or something?
#30 - teenytinyspider (08/03/2013) [+] (2 replies)
I had a small dog, a pug/poodle mix that got into a Kentucky Derby Pie, which had chocolate chips in it. The dog was hyped as hell and was bolting around the house like a hyper kid. I was watching her and suddenly she goes THUNK and falls asleep right on the ground.
User avatar #18 - adrilazzaro (08/02/2013) [+] (3 replies)
I don't see all the hype with dogs and chocolate. I've seen dogs eat **** tons of chocolate and be completely fine afterwards. In facts i see dogs get sicker from dog food than anything else.

maybe it's because this was in a 3rd world country
User avatar #20 to #19 - adrilazzaro (08/02/2013) [-]
oh perhaps, i dont remember what kind of chocolate the dogs ate.
#35 - riccostar (08/03/2013) [-]
#34 - eyeballfrog (08/03/2013) [-]
Comment Picture
#27 - cocainecowboy ONLINE (08/03/2013) [+] (2 replies)
This one time a few years ago, my girlfriend was going to Bush Gardens and I had to watch her dog. It was a big Rott/Shepherd mix. So the first night she stayed, I was eating some Dutch Chocolate ice cream. She acted like she wanted some so I just plopped the rest of it down on the floor and she devoured it. A few minutes later I remembered dogs weren't supposed to eat chocolate.. I looked up some information to calm my nerves and it turns out Dutch Chocolate, the kind I fed her, is literally the worst kind for dogs.. So I figure, **** . I killed my girlfriend's dog. That night I could hardly sleep, thinking I'd have to wake up to a dead dog and explain to my girl that I accidentally poisoned it.. But to my surprise, instead of waking up to a dead dog, i woke up to massive amounts of liquid **** trails all through the house.
TL'DR fed my girl's dog chocolate, **** everywhere.
User avatar #8 - nylak (08/02/2013) [-]
My dog ate twice the lethal dose of baker's chocolate for his weight (which is quite a bit, since he's 80 pounds), and despite my efforts to get him to vomit it back up using hydrogen peroxide, he wouldn't, and by the time we determined he wasn't going to puke it up it was too late to take him to the emergency vet clinic and force it out via other means.

Thankfully he survived (since that stupid ************ has a stomach of steel), but he was sick as **** for days.

User avatar #5 - threadz (08/02/2013) [+] (3 replies)
Although Chocolate can kill dogs, it takes a lot of chocolate. If they just eat a little from time to time everything will be alright
#3 - anonymous (08/02/2013) [+] (2 replies)
This is ******** . I had a poodle eat a whole pound on Valentine's Day and nothing happened! ******** !
User avatar #1 - granadablashlack (08/02/2013) [+] (7 replies)
Humans can also get chocolate poisoning or Theobromine poisoning as it is known. But it takes a **** load of chocolate
 Friends (0)