Click to expand
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
User avatar #10 - subjectesixseven (07/26/2013) [-]
in ALL seriousness, whats up with her skin?
User avatar #42 to #10 - chaossniper (07/26/2013) [-]
my guess some kind of burn
i remember a post of guy struck by lightning on the fp that looked like that
User avatar #43 to #42 - gearson (07/26/2013) [-]
you mean the horse dildo?
User avatar #44 to #43 - chaossniper (07/26/2013) [-]
#36 to #10 - Common Pepe (07/26/2013) [-]
i think its called hyper pigmentation not sure though
User avatar #12 to #10 - flemsdfer ONLINE (07/26/2013) [-]
I can't recall the name of it, but it is a condition of the skin that causes it to lose pigment in splotches like that. A childhood friend of mine had it, but as you can see it is MUCH more apparent in dark skinned people.
User avatar #13 to #12 - casedlsix (07/26/2013) [-]
it's called vitiligo. i believe MJ was diagnosed with it too.
User avatar #17 to #13 - flemsdfer ONLINE (07/26/2013) [-]
Thank you. Yes, he was which is why he went through the bleaching of his skin and all that so it would match. I just couldn't come up with the name.
 Friends (0)