Click to expand
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
User avatar #86 - doodogger (07/25/2013) [-]
Vise grips. Get it right ****** .
#88 to #87 - doodogger (07/25/2013) [-]
HAHA dumbass, if you read the first sentence it says vise grips are also a name for them! XD If you are accustomed to using them, you are likely to call them vise grips, because basically everyone who uses them in their work calls them that.

No hard feelings, ****** .

User avatar #107 to #88 - lukewarmpigeon (07/25/2013) [-]
vise grips are a brand name that can be used, like crescent wrench or ipod it is not the actual name, whether you are accustomed to calling it that or not, unless the tool says "vise grips" on them they are locking pliers
User avatar #103 to #88 - mrloverlover (07/25/2013) [-]
that was disgusting to read
#94 to #88 - John Cena (07/25/2013) [-]
Jesus Christ, what cancer
User avatar #89 to #88 - bostpost (07/25/2013) [-]
I was mostly focusing the attention on the fact that it says that vise grips are pliers. First sentence in fact.
User avatar #90 to #89 - doodogger (07/25/2013) [-]
Yes, they are a type of pliers. Just thought I would see if I could Justle someones Rimmies.
 Friends (0)