Upload
Login or register
Anonymous comments allowed.
#27 - captnpl ONLINE
Reply +29
(07/19/2013) [-]
Because it isn't covered in bacteria.
#30 to #27 - doesthislookunsure ONLINE
Reply +2
(07/19/2013) [-]
#62 to #30 - anon
Reply 0
(07/19/2013) [-]
bacteria and mold is everywhere. The very moment you unpacked it bacteria were transfered. The moment it was packed bacteria were transfered.

Yes, there are bacteria on it. But they cannot actually survive on it. And neither can fungus. Thats... thats disturbing.