What the hell. . U. S. student who electrocuted his nipples sues teacher... for not warning him it was dangerous By MAIL FOREIGN SERVICE FAIL Last updated at T. What the hell U S student who electrocuted his nipples sues teacher for not warning him it was dangerous By MAIL FOREIGN SERVICE FAIL Last updated at T
Upload
Login or register

What the hell

U. S. student who electrocuted
his nipples sues teacher... for not
warning him it was dangerous
By MAIL FOREIGN SERVICE FAIL
Last updated at T. 39 AM on End " 10
Comments [] -IE Add to My Stories
An American student whose heart
sto ed arterie deliberated electrocuted
a science class is suing his
not warning him it was
dangerous.
Kyle Dubois, ‘IE, is also taking legal
action against the school district andthe
city Matter in New Hampshire.
Dubois and his parents claim teacher
Thomas Kelley did not tell him and other
students ofthe dangers ofthe
demonstration power cords in their
electrical trades class.
They are seeking compensation for
medical expenses, lost income due to
time away from work and other damages
relater's the incident, which occurred on
March TI.
Dubois attached an electrical clamp to
one nipple while
...
+616
Views: 27581 Submitted: 07/07/2013