Click to expand
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
User avatar #4 - sirhyden (07/01/2013) [-]
It's called a T bar(my side of the water anyway). It's shaped like a t. There's two long lenghts of bar either side....
User avatar #13 to #4 - connorusinvictus (07/01/2013) [-]
put those lengths to use!
User avatar #7 to #4 - MIYOL (07/01/2013) [-]
Thanks for the description of what a T looks like, I would have been here for hours.
User avatar #6 to #4 - egosumproxi ONLINE (07/01/2013) [-]
Doesn't stop it looking inappropriate.
 Friends (0)