lel. LeBron>Jordan Let the commence!. tat t jiri III [IBM tit than that!
x
Click to expand

Comments(81):

[ 81 comments ]
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
+111
#40 - emergence **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#44 to #40 - skuser (06/22/2013) [-]
You're the reason I still come to this site.
#52 to #4 - John Cena (06/22/2013) [-]
he would have one if he didn't suck. i have never liked leonardo decrappio
#54 to #52 - unikornking ONLINE (06/22/2013) [-]
Be careful, you'll cut someone you're so edgy
#67 to #54 - John Cena (06/22/2013) [-]
hes got so many edges hes round.
#2 - hybridxproject (06/21/2013) [-]
Manu threw this game away, why did pop play him and even start him?
Manu threw this game away, why did pop play him and even start him?
#6 to #2 - ipostfunny ONLINE (06/21/2013) [-]
IMO Ginobili didn't need to be there either
User avatar #8 to #2 - xblthatguy (06/21/2013) [-]
If I remember, he said it was to, "Get his confidence up". It worked for game 5, in the last two games... Not so much.
#9 to #8 - hybridxproject (06/21/2013) [-]
he probably wants to kill himself now
he probably wants to kill himself now
#51 to #2 - pleebnutbubber (06/22/2013) [-]
partially because it worked so well in game 5, and partially because the Heat were starting Mike Miller -- so the Spurs had to bench Splitter for Manu for matchup reasons.

It would've been a fine idea if Manu didn't suddenly forget what team he played for
#32 - monsterderp (06/22/2013) [-]
Comment Picture
User avatar #1 - jdsalenger (06/21/2013) [-]
Now we need Leonardo Decaprio, Will Smith, and Edward Norton trying to grab an Oscar.
#7 to #1 - spermbank ONLINE (06/21/2013) [-]
this bad boy took me 16 and a half minutes
User avatar #30 to #7 - Zaxplab ONLINE (06/22/2013) [-]
Why is leo's arm behind his head?
User avatar #33 to #30 - jdsalenger (06/22/2013) [-]
Its actually his 4th arm.
User avatar #35 to #30 - spermbank ONLINE (06/22/2013) [-]
because it wanted to be there.
duh
#73 to #7 - John Cena (06/22/2013) [-]
Name one movie Will Smith did that... Never mind Pursuit of Happiness.
#63 - John Cena (06/22/2013) [-]
_> Watched Space Jam for the first time last week
> **** me, love basketball
> Watch game 6, in Europe, 3 am
> New to basketball, 1 hour game lasts 3 hours
> love every minute of it, cheering for my new Hero Duncan oh basketball, I love you
> Heat wins

> Game 7
> Not as awesome as game6
> basketball sucks
User avatar #13 - xldarkking (06/21/2013) [-]
Now we let ESPN cover Lebron for the rest of forever. I swear its like every reporter there orgasms every time they hear his name.
#12 - AreyouSerious (06/21/2013) [-]
Danny Green let me down that day. There was too much cover for him to get his 3s.
#75 - nortledrones (06/22/2013) [-]
This image has expired
Wait a second, funnyjunk is aware about sports? Not trying to be mean but I honestly thought that all that people cared about was pokemon and tumblr-posts.
#71 - phycopath (06/22/2013) [-]
"Lebron>Jordan" I never realized 2 is more than 6. OP sucks at math
User avatar #69 - trollsanity (06/22/2013) [-]
I hate LeBitch. He's a floppin' faggot.
#26 - reactderp (06/21/2013) [-]
LeBron>Jordan

***** , you dont know **** .
#34 to #26 - butteredtoastman (06/22/2013) [-]
Here is a little comparison chart I made of Jordan's achievements (left) and LeBron's achievements (right). So your argument is invalid, Jordan>LeBron
User avatar #65 to #34 - garymotherfingoak (06/22/2013) [-]
that means his argument IS valid, since he's disagreeing with the description.
#48 to #34 - fukyu (06/22/2013) [-]
you missed one for lebron, drafted into nba straight outta high school.. thats a pretty damn big life achievement if you ask me. hell even if you don't ask me its still big.

with that said i don't care about basketball so i don't find either one to be better than the other
#37 to #34 - John Cena (06/22/2013) [-]
He was quoting OP from his description saying LeBron>Jordan and of course saying the last bit to OP.
User avatar #38 to #37 - butteredtoastman (06/22/2013) [-]
SHEEEEIITTT, I didn't read the last part, sorry.
#84 to #34 - reactderp (06/22/2013) [-]
Thats okay. MJ is the greatest of all time.
#47 - fukyu (06/22/2013) [-]
i wondered when this guy would get turned into a meme.
#64 to #47 - John Cena (06/22/2013) [-]
Lollolol, le meme 1337
#16 - ghostpenguin (06/21/2013) [-]
For some reason. I Think there is a conspiracy behind NBA Championship.
#22 to #16 - stopsdropsand (06/21/2013) [-]
not a conspiacy, they just forcefully created an empire with the Miami Heat.
#42 to #22 - perfide (06/22/2013) [-]
Can you please explain to me how they did it? I'm not into the NBA so much so I feel I'm missing something here.
User avatar #53 to #42 - arnoldbusk (06/22/2013) [-]
Basically, instead of drafting and team building over many years, like the Spurs did, Miami said " **** that **** , we got moniez", and then they won everything.

The end.

The NBA just turned **** . Thanks David Stern.
#55 to #53 - perfide (06/22/2013) [-]
So... they're like the Chelsea FC of basketball?
#56 to #55 - arnoldbusk (06/22/2013) [-]
Yeah. I used to be a Chealsea fan, but I stopped watching football entirely because of what they turned out to be.

Sports are slowly getting **** . Gone are the days of accomplishment and glory through hard work. Nothing is interesting anymore. It's all about who got the biggest wallet.

This years NBA finals is a shining example of this. We have Spurs on one hand, who are literally the definiton of a great team. Tim Duncan, drafted by Spurs, played there entire career. One of the last good big-men in NBA, part of a dying race. Tony Parker, also drafted by Spurs. Manu Ginobili, also drafted by Spurs. Over the course of the last decade, they built one of the most solid NBA teams of all time from the ground. Their coach is, imo, the greatest ever(coming from a Lakers fan, that's a great compliment), and manages to make the most out of his players. Heck, even their new players are amazing. Who was the best player this finals? Kawhi Leonard. He is like, 20 years old, new to the NBA, and still manages to almost carry the Spurs to the victory, thanks to the amazing team building.

On the other hand, we have Miami, who basically decided to buy the championship last year. This year. Probably next year aswell. Sigh, it's ******* depressing. I guess I am going back to European basketball again. Atleast the spirit is still there.

It's a damn ******* shame.
User avatar #76 - mikaelkid (06/22/2013) [-]
**** you for making a game 7 ref erence.



I cannot stand the Heat and Spurs should have had it in game 6
#72 - deadwithbread (06/22/2013) [-]
MFW I read this just as the commercial comes on the tv next to me.
User avatar #5 - amflashfj (06/21/2013) [-]
This is the first content since the front page that has actually made me laugh. Nice job OP.
#11 - John Cena (06/21/2013) [-]
rigged game is rigged
#24 - zapperbaconz (06/21/2013) [-]
The spurs have 4 championships and The heat either won there 3rd or 4th one. Manu should of been taken out he pretty much lost them the game. Also Danny Green did terrible in that last game. Really disappointing game
#25 to #24 - inkythesquid (06/21/2013) [-]
This was the Heat's 3rd championship. Get your facts straight
User avatar #29 to #25 - misterapplebottom (06/22/2013) [-]
Are you retarded? He said either their 3rd or 4th one.
User avatar #43 to #29 - endorphinsrage ONLINE (06/22/2013) [-]
Did you not see the picture of Ed.
#45 to #43 - John Cena (06/22/2013) [-]
Did you not see the picture of your mom, faggot.
User avatar #46 to #45 - endorphinsrage ONLINE (06/22/2013) [-]
I did not see the picture of my mom?
#85 to #25 - zapperbaconz (06/26/2013) [-]
I said EITHER can you not understand that?
#86 to #85 - inkythesquid (06/26/2013) [-]
Dude this was like 5 days ago. Get over it...
#87 to #86 - zapperbaconz (06/29/2013) [-]
Just because I replied to a stupid comment you made days later doesnt mean its ok?
[ 81 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)