Upload
Login or register
Anonymous comments allowed.
#2 - iamtheblackgoat
Reply +35
(05/22/2013) [-]
Or more like a "dead dog"....that ****** so bad for them
#18 to #2 - donaldducksdick
Reply 0
(05/23/2013) [-]
#17 to #2 - derplerp
Reply 0
(05/23/2013) [-]
Meh, he won't die. I had a dog that ate a 1lb bag of hersheys kisses FOIL AND ALL, and he just got the runs for a day or two. After that we started calling him the demon dog from hell (he was a 200lb black lab)
#4 to #2 - nurgle
Reply +7
(05/23/2013) [-]
Why are people thumbing this down? It's true, and i couldn't be more happy. More followers for me
#8 to #4 - KillinTime
Reply +1
(05/23/2013) [-]
because it isn't as bad as people think.

chocolate is bad for dogs in the same way alcohol is bad for humans, a little bit won't hurt but if you keep putting it into your system you'll die.

tl;dr the dog will have the runny *****, but he'll be fine.
#10 to #8 - didactus
Reply 0
(05/23/2013) [-]
He has to ingest about 50 grams of chocolate for it to reach dangerous levels of Theobromine
#22 to #10 - anon
Reply 0
(05/23/2013) [-]
This is not true at all... I'm useless when it comes to dog breeds, so I have no clue about what kind of dog it is. About 100-150mg of theobromine is required in order to risk the life of your dog. So let's say the dog weights 20 kilograms (44lbs). This means, you need 2000mg of theobromine. Milk chocolate contains about 215mg of it per 100g milk chocolate. This means that about a kilo of chocolate would be seriously dangerous for your dog, IF it's about 20kgs... The measures differs depending on how big your dog is.


However, 600 grams of chocolate wouldn't be very good for your dog either, but it wouldn't kill it. Don't do it anyway... I'm just fed up with people who believe that one piece of chocolate will kill their dog.
#5 to #4 - lordgeneral
Reply 0
(05/23/2013) [-]
This image has expired