Login or register
> hey anon, wanna give your opinion?
#24 - anon id: fb9cf7b3
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/22/2013) [-]
I feel stupid for asking, but what are those?
#38 to #24 - Twizel
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/22/2013) [-]
To answer your question. That is Nyquil the cold medication for when you actually have to do something when your sick.. As far as i know only available in the USA and Canada.

The red ones are for the day they reduce stuffiness and nose drips as well as giving you energy to do such takes as work. The dark green ones are for when you need to sleep but cant cause you cant breath or because your head is so stuffed you feel dizzy.
Its know as the the unstuffing, free breathing what the hell am i doing on my kitchen floor meds.

User avatar #28 to #24 - furryflava
Reply +4 123456789123345869
(05/22/2013) [-]
those are called pills