What the hell is this?. So I have been in the army a couple years now and only have been at one duty station. And for the longest time this has been upstairs si
Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search
Buy your amazon goods through FJ's link.
Just click this link and search for any product you want. FJ gets a commission on everything you buy.

What the hell is this?

So I have been in the army a couple years now and only have been at one duty station. And for the longest time this has been upstairs sitting in my platoon sergeant's cubicle. We have asked everyone in our company so far and are working our way through other batallions but alas no one has any sold ideas. So please assist us in our quest for answers. Handle is wooden and the brown part is a porous stone.

Views: 3310
Favorited: 1
Submitted: 05/03/2013
Share On Facebook
Add to favorites Subscribe to mrlagsalot E-mail to friend submit to reddit
Share image on facebook Share on StumbleUpon Share on Tumblr Share on Pinterest Share on Google Plus E-mail to friend

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Show:   Top Rated Controversial Best Lowest Rated Newest Per page:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#7 - thedustlord (05/03/2013) [+] (2 replies)
Give it back.
#9 - hiimme (05/03/2013) [-]
an old wooden stake hammer. The stone is softer so it doesnt **** up the stakes as much as a metal hammer, but, its not as soft as a wooden one so it would last a lot longer.
User avatar #17 - jordanhillier (05/03/2013) [-]
It's used to rub dry skin off your body. Mostly used on feet.
#14 - ddrwannabe (05/03/2013) [-]
Broken table, maybe one similar to japan.
User avatar #10 - markusantonius (05/03/2013) [-]
Vampire hunting
User avatar #6 - thatguywhohasbacon ONLINE (05/03/2013) [-]
Could be a makeshift stick grenade training dummy of some sorts, either that or as everyone else said, some kind of old sharpening stone.
User avatar #5 - benjibonz (05/03/2013) [-]
I've been in for 3 years, and have never seen one either. anonomon is probably right, it was most likely a sharpening stone for bayonets, when they were still used.
User avatar #4 - anonomon (05/03/2013) [-]
most likely it could be a sharpening stone for a straight edge razor
User avatar #2 - smokerocks (05/03/2013) [-]
My guess is a makeshift hammer or something. Either that or you CO's into some nasty **** . Because that could be a weight at the bottom to hold it in place while he sits on it like a dildo or something. Or it could be both.
User avatar #1 - furryflava (05/03/2013) [+] (1 reply)
either a metal dildo, or a hammer.
User avatar #24 - ronyx (05/04/2013) [-]
It's for the feet my ***** .
User avatar #23 - deescalation (05/04/2013) [+] (1 reply)
it's a "Soldier realigning tool" We have an "Airman realigning stick" in our flight chief's office
#22 - anonymous (05/04/2013) [-]
it's a ****** beater
#21 - junkposts ONLINE (05/04/2013) [-]
its a buttplug
#20 - anonymous (05/04/2013) [-]
it's for feet, after patrols a few of my mates use something that looks like that on their feet.

to prevent callus formation and massage feet

User avatar #19 - monkeybrains (05/03/2013) [+] (2 replies)
Dude, you found Thor's Baby rattle. Give it to your 1st Sgt. Also, what MOS?
#18 - anonymous (05/03/2013) [-]
Old meat tenderer
#13 - anonymous (05/03/2013) [+] (4 replies)
I'm thinking about going into the Army, the only 2 things I'm worried about is me being all socially awkward and all and the gas chamber training. How is the training?
User avatar #12 - warpikaros ONLINE (05/03/2013) [-]
Ah, the good old Vag Grinder, it's for grinding up pussy. First you need to warm it up by hitting the area you are going to pleasure it with, procede by jaming it in and start shaking it all about you do the hokeypokey and you turn yourself around, thats what it's all about.
 Friends (0)