Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
User avatar #64 - fazermint (04/21/2013) [-]
Research has shown that 1% of funnyjunkers are terrible parents. The other 99% have no girlfriends.

u mad ponyfags?
#69 to #64 - wtf man ONLINE (04/21/2013) [-]
sounds about right
sounds about right
 Friends (0)