Boston Marathon. . I realize that being radically numb to others' pain en the internet is typically the thing to do, but there' s a point where it is definitely Boston Marathon I realize that being radically numb to others' pain en the internet is typically thing do but there' s a point where it definitely
Upload
Login or register

Boston Marathon

Click to block a category:GamingPoliticsNewsComicsAnimeOther
I realize that being radically numb to others' pain en the internet is
typically the thing to do, but there' s a point where it is definitely tee
seen. Please just lay off the Boston Marathon posts and actually have
some consideration.
P. S. Fuckyoui red thumbs.
...
+954
Views: 85717 Submitted: 04/15/2013
Hide Comments
Leave a comment Refresh Comments (1464)
[ 1464 comments ]
> hey anon, wanna give your opinion?
asd
User avatar #266 - snatchsander
Reply +768 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
January 1st: Motorcycle Bomb - 4 dead, 50 injured - Pakistan
January 1st: Shooting - 7 dead, 1 injured - Pakistan
January 3rd: Car bomb - 32 dead, 75 injured - Irag
January 3rd: Car bomb - 11 dead, 40 injured - Syria
January 10th: Suicide bomb - 126 dead, 270+ injured - Pakistan

That was just the first 10 days this year. So NO **** you, we make fun of hunger in africa, 9/11, gore, car accidents and terror in general. Although it's tragic, just because 3 americans died, doesn't make it sacred!
#921 to #266 - drewbridge
Reply -5 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
Those places are Islamist fundamentalist 3rd world *********.    
   
The police get bribed and they're actively fighting an insurgency. They resist help and openly hate Europe and the American continent, even though we do alot for them. THE FAMILIES of the people who commit those car bombings and shooting will not turn their relatives in because they don't want them to get arrested. Also, hate between ******* and Sunnis literally MAKE EACH OTHER HAPPY when tons of people die on one side   
   
Also, way more than 11 people died in Syria, that place is in total full blown war right now, I bet that's less than 5% of how many who actually died that day.   
   
   
I'm not saying what happens over there isn't important, but they're not exactly working on math, science, or medical breakthroughs right now, and they don't seem to ever care.
Those places are Islamist fundamentalist 3rd world *********.

The police get bribed and they're actively fighting an insurgency. They resist help and openly hate Europe and the American continent, even though we do alot for them. THE FAMILIES of the people who commit those car bombings and shooting will not turn their relatives in because they don't want them to get arrested. Also, hate between ******* and Sunnis literally MAKE EACH OTHER HAPPY when tons of people die on one side

Also, way more than 11 people died in Syria, that place is in total full blown war right now, I bet that's less than 5% of how many who actually died that day.


I'm not saying what happens over there isn't important, but they're not exactly working on math, science, or medical breakthroughs right now, and they don't seem to ever care.
#920 to #266 - musclemarinade
Reply -2 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
Actually it does come as more of a shock that Americans died. Those other countries are all in one big **** bowl of retards who think blowing themselves up might finally get them laid by something more than a goat. Bombings aren't that common here so it's a pretty big deal
#282 to #266 - lesmiserables
0 123456789123345869
has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #302 to #282 - therealtjthemedic
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
I saw that
#309 to #302 - lesmiserables
Reply -3 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
I was FunnyJunk-raped. Someone in my class wrote that... you inbred redneck bastard, nobody cares about you, you ***********.
User avatar #310 to #309 - therealtjthemedic
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
of course.
#311 to #310 - lesmiserables
Reply -2 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
Yeah, it was a lie. I was just being a narrow-minded bigot.
#491 to #266 - anon id: a8cd80c1
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
yeah but those are towel heads, this is Murica, land of the free
#708 to #266 - anon id: 577511d0
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
But... That was in Pakistan. Nobody gives a shi.
#956 to #266 - anon id: 279539c5
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
The sad part is that these things happen all the time in those countries. It happens so often that it's common. Also, people from all over the world come for the marathon so it wasn't just Americans that were injured. I'm sorry that America doesn't have a ******* terrorist attack everyday like the other countries. I guess the injured people don't deserve any sympathy. ~ ElMexicanGato
#1122 to #266 - anon id: 48eb6293
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
**** YEAH you sir have it down to a mother ******* SCIENCE.
#1388 to #266 - demjimmies
Reply +5 123456789123345869
(04/17/2013) [-]
This is the reason I come back to FJ
This is the reason I come back to FJ
#303 to #266 - fuckitdude
Reply +6 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
Just another reason not to live in sand land.
#924 to #266 - pukingrainbows
Reply +7 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
That's a suspiciously large number of anons...
#1408 to #266 - Schwarzenegger
Reply +8 123456789123345869
(04/17/2013) [-]
lol
#1102 to #266 - harbingerwolf
Reply +17 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
I commend you on having the balls to say that, and yes.
I commend you on having the balls to say that, and yes.
#1369 to #266 - sundanceholiday **User deleted account**
+18 123456789123345869
has deleted their comment [-]
#929 to #266 - drewbridge
Reply -9 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
*cough110%OFTHOSEAREFROMISLAMICTERRORISMcough*
User avatar #1392 to #929 - awesomenessdefined
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/17/2013) [-]
No they aren't. I would know, I'm a pakistani.
User avatar #1395 to #1392 - drewbridge
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(04/17/2013) [-]
So all the carbombings, shootings and suicide bombings are not from crazy Islamic fundamentalists? Then why the **** are they happening?

There was no counterargument to my comment, just negathumbs. There is no counterargument since what I said is true and no-one obviously likes that.
User avatar #1400 to #1395 - awesomenessdefined
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(04/17/2013) [-]
You want a counter argument? I'll give you one, and you better listen before you decide spew off ******** because "Oh it happened in the Middle East; therefor, Islam is involved hurr"

The shootings, carbombings, and suicide bombs, are made by people who are super pissed at either the government or some private person. They have never, nor will ever claim it's because of any religious reason. There are a bunch of stupid people from different political parties that are super pissed at how the government runs and frankly at how much of an complete and utter asshat the president is, how corrupt the people in government are, how corrupt the police is, and how many people are dying because of them. Other times it's because someone hired a hit on a very powerful person to either send a message or get something done.

You wanna know how I know it isn't crazy islamic fundamentalists? It's because a lot of the times, the bombs go off near mosques, islamic schools, and shelters.

No one replied because your argument doesn't merit a response, not because what you said is even remotely close to a painful truth.
User avatar #1402 to #1400 - drewbridge
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/17/2013) [-]
Shootings, I think you have a point, sorry. They are still involved.

Carbombs and suicide bombings? Sometimes they take people and force them to be suicide bombers, but that's more uncommon and still for the same reason.

I know for a fact they do not care if they blow up schools, Mosques, or shelters, because there are literally hundreds if not thousands of videos of them doing all of those things while chanting for their God.

It may not be 100% because of Islam, but it is obviously heavily involved, influences everything they do, and blinds them to talk or surrender or just ******* stop killing THOUSANDS of people.
User avatar #1413 to #1402 - awesomenessdefined
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/17/2013) [-]
They aren't still involved. THAT'S THE POINT.
Why would an Islamic Fundamentalist want to change something in a country that's already Islamic?
They do brainwash people into doing it, but it's never for Islam. They go in, kill their families as kids, tell them someone else did it, and then have them kill the people they think are responsible
>Chanting for their god
Find me that video. Find me even one of those videos.
>May not be 100% for Islam
It's not even 1% for Islam.
Islam doesn't blind them from anything, they completely disregard it. Islam doesn't have any influence over them, Islam is NOT involved. Geez, get that through your skull.
User avatar #1428 to #1413 - drewbridge
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/17/2013) [-]
1. If they associate or say they are part of the Taliban, that usually means they're with the Taliban. You have google, if you want, you can search "Taliban" on any search engine you like, and read about 3 sentences.


2. IF THEY ARE ************* ATTACKING OTHER MUSLIMS BECAUSE THEY ARE A DIFFERENT KIND OF MUSLIM, IT IS ISLAMIC TERRORISM, YOU STUPID ****. Some people don't like Shia Muslims. Some people have cars and bombs. Some people get their fix from combining all 3 and making a mess. It isn't hard, this is normal and very open.

Protip: "Allah Akbar" roughly means "God is good". And the FSA is a mash of Libyan, Iraqi, Saudi, and several other countries various Islamic Militant groups.
There's some extremely heavy propaganda in here, sometimes.
You need to login to view this link Hope you hate Minarets

Chanting for their God. Just one video? I can garuntee you 95% of these have them in it. You need to login to view this link

Islam is involved in just about every attack. Political islam, personal dislike, he said-she said, it's there. In Everything.
User avatar #1429 to #1428 - drewbridge
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/17/2013) [-]
(The Shia muslims also attack the ****** muslims, too. This is still Islamic terrorism, killing people because of religion or for a certain ideology of Islam)
User avatar #1441 to #1429 - awesomenessdefined
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/17/2013) [-]
OK, first of all, ****** is Shia. ****** is pronounced Shia. The other islamic faction is Sunni.

2) The Taliban aren't the ones who take part in 99% of the bombings, they're just the ones with the name

3) *****/SUNNI MUSLIM ATTACKS AREN'T THE THE FREAKING MAJORITY! They're about as small of a percentage as you can get!

4) Allahuakbar means "God is the greatest". I told you I'm a Pakistani, I would ******* know this. Those guys in the video are fighting for THEIR ******* LIVES AND COUNTRY. What the hell do you expect them to do? And it doesn't even have any religious meaning to them anymore, it's the equivalent of fire in the hole.

5) I'm sure you would know that considering you've actually been there, or hell, even read one ******* article and not just read the words Islamic Country and jumped the gun. There is no such thing as Political Islam in any form of attack, and how the **** is personal dislike somehow related to Islam.

I swear to god, you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, and every reply you make just strengthens that idea.
User avatar #1512 to #1441 - drewbridge
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/17/2013) [-]
The Taliban don't commit 99% of the bombings, but they do a ********, and have many counterparts that do the same thing.

You know it's ******** that sectarian violence isn't alot of it. You of all people should know this is a large contributing problem, and intermingled with the rest of the terrorism that occurs.
January 10th: Suicide bomb - 126 dead, 270+ injured - Pakistan
^ This was sectarian violence, right in the comment post we're on....

If a Christian exclusive group of terrorists went around screaming "Jesus is Lord!" Whenever they shot civilians, soldiers, rockets, fired mortars, planned to outroot non-Christians like Muslim or Jews from the country, made videos reading from the Bible before executing people, love and support the idea of a Christian only rulebook running the country, it would justly be called Christian Terrorism.


The FSA are pseudo freedom fighters, they openly converse with other groups known for stuff like the carbombings, beheadings, shootings, etc.) Obviously, you know this, since they're helping ruin the country, and so is Mr. Al-Asad.

By personal dislike, I meant "we don't like what this believes/is doing, it goes against my beliefs and what we want." religiously.

I am talking about Radical Islam, by the way. Obviously these terrorists are killing exclusively other Muslims or occasionally foreigners, so it's a radical idea not shared by everyone.
User avatar #1552 to #1512 - awesomenessdefined
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/18/2013) [-]
It's not a ********

Secratarian violence isn't Islamic Violence, it's purely on the basis of something along the lines of a family fued.

What happens in Middle Eastern Culture doesn't translate like that. They don't outroot other religions exclusively, they read from the Quran because that's just a rule, and they don't freaking say Allahukbar with any religious significance. It's just a colloquial saying they're using.

The people they kill are usually actually a part of their own little group, and it's a personal vendetta. They aren't doing anything that go against their own personal beliefs.

And the thing is, there is no such thing as Radical Islam. There is only Islam, and people who have personal issues with other people and are also Muslims.
User avatar #1553 to #1552 - drewbridge
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/19/2013) [-]
No such thing as radical Islam or Islamic terrorism? Your planet needs to give mine a few tips. Sounds lovely.

I really hate to break it to you, it's not even up to me, or even the US, but most of the civilized world acknowledges something that's called "Islamic terrorism".
It's not a myth or an urban legend, it's real.

People misinterpret stuff and **** everything up for the normal people.
User avatar #340 to #266 - pappathethird
Reply +33 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
Now when you mention it, I think we should stop making fun of Gore. That man has had enough
User avatar #1456 to #340 - Shitthatscrazy
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/17/2013) [-]
well if youve ever had a last name like Gore you know theres gonna be jokes on you. like hows theres tons of gore in horror movies, omg thats soo gore-y, theres too much gore in here to be decent etc. etc.
User avatar #1363 to #266 - gernab
Reply +5 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
And don't forget on the same day of the explosion 33 were killed and 160 wounded in a series of string attacks in Iraq.
#1042 to #266 - anon id: 3dc386db
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
dude that has no relevence because thats not in america...

genocides even happen all the time. but it no in this country so why on earth shouldi give a ****?
#1147 to #1042 - delivering
Reply +5 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
Then why should the rest of the world give a **** about a bombing in America?

It's not in their country...
User avatar #1389 to #266 - brenton
Reply +4 123456789123345869
(04/17/2013) [-]
Why in the hell did I just read every single reply to this comment? Not only have I lost faith in humanity, my faith has now crossed into the negative. Stop bickering. Death of innocents everywhere is terrible. End of story. If I had heard of these events in the American media, the details of them anyway, I would have been just as upset as when I decided to finish schoolwork instead of heading down to watch the race yesterday only to find out that my ****** 120-page thesis saved my life. Honestly, people are going to joke. They always do. Just don't pay attention to it, like I'm choosing to do, and move on with your lives. And on the flip side of that, think twice about something before you post it. If you feel bad about it at all, don't post it. If you still find it humorous after a second look, fine, post it. It doesn't matter.
#766 to #266 - anon id: d20cfa21
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
but the only people who died were black. they didnt realize the bike they stole was full of explosives.
#1371 to #266 - Noobi
Reply +4 123456789123345869
(04/17/2013) [-]
If you cry, the bad guy wins.
User avatar #1435 to #1371 - TheHoffMan
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/17/2013) [-]
Is that an ermine?
#1528 to #1435 - Noobi
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/17/2013) [-]
It can be what ever your heart desires
User avatar #1540 to #1528 - TheHoffMan
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/17/2013) [-]
Then it is you my friend, only you.
#609 to #266 - anon id: deb161f5
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
all of those countries are islamic thats like a wake up call for them
User avatar #298 to #266 - lulusaurus
Reply +4 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
"3 americans died, doesn't make it sacred!"
List 9/11.

Difference about those bombings you listed is that I don't see any jokes being made about them the next day. Give it a week and we'll be laughing at a picture of some guy who lost his leg with text shouting "MY LEG."
#338 to #298 - necroshiz **User deleted account**
0 123456789123345869
has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #345 to #338 - lulusaurus
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
btw nice icon.
User avatar #344 to #338 - lulusaurus
Reply -2 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
I figure. It was the first thing that came to mind when I heard people lost limbs. The next thing I thought was augmentations.
#349 to #344 - necroshiz **User deleted account**
0 123456789123345869
has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #304 to #298 - therealtjthemedic
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
People will be making 9/11 jokes in the future how we make titanic jokes.
Imagine it, 9/11 jokes on the newspaper, on kid's shows... a movie about it....
#372 to #304 - starshroom
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
i feel like I missed out on any titanic jokes....do tell!    
gif unrelated to lighten the mood
i feel like I missed out on any titanic jokes....do tell!
gif unrelated to lighten the mood
User avatar #375 to #372 - therealtjthemedic
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
You've never heard ANY titanic jokes?
Really?
User avatar #1491 to #375 - starshroom
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/17/2013) [-]
Err nopes! Is it a thing? I don't think it's a thing. Is it?
User avatar #1492 to #1491 - therealtjthemedic
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(04/17/2013) [-]
Well, yeah, where I grew up.
User avatar #1239 to #304 - wtfduud
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
There already is a 9/11 Titanicy movie.
User avatar #347 to #266 - Visier
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
...as long as the jokes you make are actually funny, that is.
User avatar #1420 to #266 - pointwert
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(04/17/2013) [-]
I agree; events like these should not be sacred, but I don't think it matters where or how many people are killed. It's awful regardless of the circumstance.

inb4 welcome to the internet
User avatar #1135 to #266 - fukkenname
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
Makes me proud to be Pakistani
#1387 to #266 - paradoxpoetic
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(04/17/2013) [-]
I agree with this, completely. And would like to add there's no such thing as "too soon". If your morals have an expiry date, then you don't have any at all.
User avatar #1268 to #266 - Riukanojutsu
Reply -4 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
The piont was, its just 2soon.
And i agree its been like what 24 hours now?
And the jokes arrent even funny...
User avatar #1382 to #266 - contradiction
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(04/17/2013) [-]
i agree with you, but what makes it "sacred" is how this country isn't a war zone like those countries. that's why it becomes national news and is so "sacred"
User avatar #1358 to #266 - talkingmouth
Reply -7 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
America tends to glorify itself by being super patriotic.
Truth is, it kinda sucks here.
My pledge in life to to move to New Zealand. Anybody else think thats a good idea?
User avatar #1385 to #1358 - contradiction
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/17/2013) [-]
i want to move to a different country too
go for it man. (visit first though)
User avatar #1380 to #1358 - bobisfun
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/17/2013) [-]
so go ahead and move to new zealand
#1370 to #1358 - anon id: 7838563a
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/17/2013) [-]
If you're 12, yea.
User avatar #1539 to #1370 - talkingmouth
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/17/2013) [-]
Nooo.... I'm not 12. I love how you all perceive opinions that aren't your own to be somehow related to a person's age. Anyway, when I visited Hawaii to see my grandpa, I was in a paradise you would not believe. In the 3 weeks I was there, I decided that since Hawaii was an American state (and America is going to ****, you can't even lie) that New Zealand was about the best way to live out a retirement life. And of course I'll visit and see what it's like first. Another thing is, FROM WHAT I'VE HEARD, New Zealand is a lot friendlier than Hawaii. In Hawaii, a white person is a "hollie". "Hollie "is the white equivalent to ******.
User avatar #1544 to #1539 - HAwAII
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/18/2013) [-]
O well I live in Hawaii
And it's haole
Haole in Hawaiian means no breath.
Because white people are so pale they look like they're out of breath.
But you white people take offense in everything.
So yeah. More you know.
User avatar #1545 to #1544 - talkingmouth
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/18/2013) [-]
Oh. Well thanks for clearing that up, really. Got called a haole by a group of BIG ASS Samoans (they said it very angrily, like a racist yelling at a black person) so I assumed it was like ****** but Polynesian to white. What island are you on? I was on Oahu in Laie. Like, a 1 minute walk away from the giant Mormon temple.
User avatar #1546 to #1545 - HAwAII
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/18/2013) [-]
I'm from Oahu, I live in Waipio. And if you're white, you'll get called haole a lot, especially if you go North Shore or to the west side. A good majority of Polys live there and they resent white people, even if you've lived here your entire life.
User avatar #1551 to #1546 - talkingmouth
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/18/2013) [-]
Yeah I was on North Shore. Went to Waimea Bay and jumped off that giant rock, that was about the only place I wasn't insulted. I made 1 Poly friend while I was there, and he was really cool. He showed me around and took me to see Breath of Ha (that was ******* amazing, I cried a little bit) But theres always that 6'5" 250 lb Poly whos got something to say. Honestly I don't blame them either, just don't like the fact that I get judged before they see my face. Felt like a black man in the 20s
User avatar #1149 to #266 - namesboo
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
I couldnt agree more i mean 3 people died... 6 million died in the holocaust and we still make fun of that
User avatar #1419 to #266 - xxmusicforlyfxx
Reply -16 123456789123345869
(04/17/2013) [-]
who cares, chocolate sand ******* arent ppl

#le9gag
User avatar #472 to #266 - shadovfox
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
i know this is hypocritical of me (i think that is the word) i laugh of bad posts. but it still sucks, when you know someone that died in a terror action. i lost some friends at utøya (the terror action in Norway by breivik) and saw people making fun of it here just a few days after
#1148 to #266 - anon id: d78522c8
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
who cares about pakistan people they harbored bin Laden
User avatar #1390 to #1148 - awesomenessdefined
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(04/17/2013) [-]
As a pakistani, I'm still harbouring him.
#1368 to #1148 - anon id: 29420239
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/17/2013) [-]
you are the biggest ******** on the face of this planet
User avatar #1183 to #266 - xldarkking
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
Everything in the world is rather tragic. It's just a matter of media really, nobody in America knows this because they don't hear about it in normal day to day life. I sure as hell didn't hear about these until now and i live a mile from where the boston marathon bombing happened. (On dorm at Wentworth) If I heard of this, i wouldve felt the same pain i felt yesterday.
#1106 to #266 - anon id: 49bbc9f6
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
... way to get overly defensive...
and we didn't make fun of all those events let alone the following day
also, fun fact: people from 90 countries were in the Boston marathon
User avatar #1361 to #1106 - taintedangel
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
Most people don't know these individual attacks happen, because news stories like that get lost in the sea of endless celebrity gossip and fluff pieces that almost no one reads them.
#1037 to #266 - cpops
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
Anyone ever go on theync ? It's pretty gruesome...
Anyone ever go on theync ? It's pretty gruesome...
#1409 to #1037 - vaginismus
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/17/2013) [-]
Sometimes, I usually frequent bestgore
#974 to #266 - anon id: 75318179
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
Yea but no one care about those people
User avatar #492 to #266 - kevinspacey **User deleted account**
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
who makes fun of gore on here, this isn't 4chan
#794 to #266 - anon id: 36f53e2e
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
but think about it this way. someone comes into your home and kills your pet/ brother/sister/mother/father. now wouldn't you be pissed?
User avatar #1376 to #266 - icanhazrape
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(04/17/2013) [-]
Man this comment is the bomb... i mean the best explosion of opion ev...**** wait no... i mean....you know what ... **** it
#751 to #266 - anon id: af661ff7
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
I love you
User avatar #1354 to #266 - Turtleboner
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
I guess the mindset of that is "oh but this never happens here so it's worse"
#624 to #266 - anon id: f58bcbc1
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
how ******* stupid are you, there were more than 3 deaths, gore is funny because most of it is peoples sheer stupidity that we laugh at, same goes for car accidents, hunger in africa is funny because even though we send billions in aide they allow drug lords and such to control their resources, again, HUMAN STUPIDITY, its been a long time since 9/11 happened so we can laugh at it... but this ******* just happend you twat
#981 to #266 - thekilladog
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
and dont forget the US bomb that killed 30 people in a wedding. A WEDDING
#603 to #266 - anon id: deb161f5
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
isnt it suspicious that all those countries are islamic
#893 to #266 - mysticninja
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
You act like ALL Americans don't give a **** about world events. Let me ask you this: Do show the same amount of empathy when a car bombing happens across the world as you do when the city next to you gets bombed at an event that is supposed to bring people together?
#365 to #266 - mrdrpage
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
America (Boston)   
   
> Most populated city in the U.S.   
> On probably biggest day of the year for that city   
> With over 90 nations being represented   
> More people in America have access to internet   
> It almost never happens here   
   
Middle East   
> Bombing almost every other day so it's not as big of a deal to most of the world   
> Middle East gets pissed every time somebody tosses a helping hand or looks their way   
> Internet and other things are restricted to an elite few   
>NOBODY MAKES JOKES ABOUT THEM THE VERY NEXT DAY   
   
You're just an inconsiderate asshole and you're on the "Hurr Durr I hate America bandwagon."
America (Boston)

> Most populated city in the U.S.
> On probably biggest day of the year for that city
> With over 90 nations being represented
> More people in America have access to internet
> It almost never happens here

Middle East
> Bombing almost every other day so it's not as big of a deal to most of the world
> Middle East gets pissed every time somebody tosses a helping hand or looks their way
> Internet and other things are restricted to an elite few
>NOBODY MAKES JOKES ABOUT THEM THE VERY NEXT DAY

You're just an inconsiderate asshole and you're on the "Hurr Durr I hate America bandwagon."
#693 to #365 - greensky
Reply +7 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
">Bombing almost every other day so it's not as big of a deal to most of the world"
+100 for stereotyping dumbass americans
also slight butthurt
#1411 to #365 - theotherdudec
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(04/17/2013) [-]
.....Bostin is in no way the most populated city in the U.S.....Do you even live in America?
User avatar #1468 to #1411 - mrdrpage
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/17/2013) [-]
*one of the most populated cities.
I noticed that after rereading it. Shush. Don't tell anybody.
User avatar #1438 to #1411 - captainfuckitall
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/17/2013) [-]
Is that picture supposed to look like Aang is looking into a vagina?...
User avatar #1543 to #1438 - theotherdudec
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/18/2013) [-]
It's Aang when he was going looney. He is looking at Momo. Very funny though.
#1417 to #1411 - akatsukipain
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/17/2013) [-]
boston
User avatar #1418 to #1417 - theotherdudec
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/17/2013) [-]
My bad.
#1465 to #365 - pfccross
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(04/17/2013) [-]
Comment Picture
#515 to #365 - anon id: 44b94892
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
First half was retarded and the last half made sense, it's a shame that you ruined a decent argument with such stupid "facts."
#500 to #365 - anon id: 2fd4abf1
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
you have a point.
#369 to #365 - anon id: 6efb49cd
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
Congradulations! You're an idiot!
User avatar #930 to #369 - ohemgeezus
Reply -2 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
The irony...
#1412 to #365 - theincrediblelegs
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(04/17/2013) [-]
I just cannot get used to the users of this site, if someone like me states an opinion against religion or my little pony or anything a barage of hate will be thrown at me yet I could defend religion and get the same barrage of hate, I find it more odd that saying you agree with someone yet that they are being harsh gets more hate then the rest combined. What you said was completely true yet people went nutto at you, I give up, I'm always banned from red thumbs anyway.
User avatar #1394 to #365 - awesomenessdefined
Reply -2 123456789123345869
(04/17/2013) [-]
>Internet and other things restricted to an elite few
>Nobody makes jokes
> Middle East gets pissed every time somebody tosses a helping hand or looks their way

Does anyone have any aerosel because the smell of ******** is over powering
#1462 to #266 - anon id: ca423909
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/17/2013) [-]
Honestly WHO THE **** CARES about those countries.

The Boston Bombing was in America, which is why it's a much larger deal. Even had no one died, it would still be a bigger deal the anything happening in pakistan, iraq, or syria.

People starve in Africa? That's nice that everyone is saying that. Because they do nothing about it; and neither do I. Because no one seriously cares.

No I will not log in and say that "like a man"
#1479 to #1462 - tearinupthembabies **User deleted account**
0 123456789123345869
has deleted their comment [-]
#314 to #266 - anon id: a00e0993
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
I care more for a dying dog in my front yard than the deaths of people on the other side of the world.
User avatar #448 to #314 - thedippestofshits
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
yet, if you make jokes about deaths on the other side of the world, you have no reason to get butt-hurt when someone from say, europe, does the same to you.

i'm not implying that you do ofcourse
User avatar #1461 to #266 - onceman
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/17/2013) [-]
So you're telling me that in dangerous countries, some going through civil war there is violence?
It's much more scary and tragic when a much safer place like the U.S. in a peaceful event is attacked.
User avatar #281 to #266 - therealtjthemedic
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
Yeah!
Come on, americans, I'm hearing about Syria, Pakistan and iraq EVERY DAY. No news of your ****** little bomb even made it here.
#300 to #281 - anon id: a00e0993
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
maybe because of where you live and the fact it just happened not too long ago.

"No news of your ****** little bomb even made it here." Then how do you know about the bomb.
User avatar #301 to #300 - therealtjthemedic
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
FJ
#306 to #301 - anon id: a00e0993
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
Then news did reach you where ever you are. Checkmate.
User avatar #307 to #306 - therealtjthemedic
Reply -3 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
...
Well played.
#1459 to #266 - JHDog
0 123456789123345869
has deleted their comment [-]
#1023 to #266 - benvinnyandmia
Reply -2 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
But I have yet to see any jokes about them.
#1184 to #1023 - delivering
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
Yo usee jokes about muslim people being terrorist.
Jokes about muslim people blowing themselves up.
Jokes about life being **** in the middle east.
I think that qualifies.
#1556 to #1184 - benvinnyandmia
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(04/20/2013) [-]
We also joke about everyone blowing up. I've seen jokes about Americans being shot and I found them funny enough. It was when you got into specific incidents that it was touchy- it made them feel more real. There's jokes about the Boston Marathon, and that's fine with me, but there were some only hours after it happened
User avatar #1442 to #266 - lolparty
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/17/2013) [-]
Actually 2 Americans were killed and a Chinese kid from BU died so yeah...we care still.
#844 to #266 - downtoabsolutezero **User deleted account**
-2 123456789123345869
has deleted their comment [-]
#1405 to #266 - drewbridge
0 123456789123345869
has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #317 to #266 - psykobear
Reply -4 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
You say we make fun of hunger in Africa, 9/11, gore, car accidents, and terror in general, but you don't speak for all of us.
Not all of us are inconsiderate *****.
#744 to #317 - roarflmao
Reply -4 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
Good for you faggot
User avatar #975 to #744 - psykobear
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
2linguistic4me
#980 to #975 - roarflmao
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
Zzzzzz.. Not all of use are politically correct retards either you know?

Nobody gives a **** that theres a population of FJ users who arent making fun of the holocaust whats happening in iraq etc etc etc.

You indeed are a huge faggot, why do you feel a need to point out the obvious? Are you really that much of a cunt?

The Boston boming was a tragic event and i can understand that the citizens of boston are troubled by it, however everyone who isnt living in boston should give approximately 0 ***** about this, its nothing special people die everyday and sometimes it's the cause of someone elses malice.

The fact that people are making jokes about these events are simple, its a counter reaction to the extreme flow of media butthurt over these events who turn retards into paranoid retards, jesus ************ christ bugs are more scary than some ******* terrorists.
User avatar #986 to #980 - psykobear
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
"politically correct retards"
Makes sense...
But anyways, I only brought up this population of users to bring up a point. He was saying that we shouldn't care about this incident because we didn't care about the others, when that simply is not true.
I can see you are desperate for a flame war, as every other word is "*******," "cunt," or "butthurt," but I am done with the conversation.
Good day to you sir.
#982 to #980 - roarflmao
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
Us* since theres always someone who feels a need to point out the obvious might aswell do it myself
User avatar #1373 to #266 - jdawgydawg
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/17/2013) [-]
the real question is why are we all arguing over this. if you really have a problem with it, why dont you try and do something about it rather than posting your opinion on a website.
#682 to #266 - greensky
Reply -5 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
100% agreed, americans think they're ****** better and more valuable than others.
Also - media.
#715 to #682 - anon id: 312cd394
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
If a bomb went off in London you act like the people there wouldn't care.
#1360 to #266 - anon id: 2f8605fe
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
Pakistani here


feels bad man
#1483 to #1360 - elgringogordo **User deleted account**
0 123456789123345869
has deleted their comment [-]
#1163 to #266 - sonjaynooy
Reply -7 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
We dont make fun of your **** the day after it happens
#1407 to #1163 - vaginismus
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/17/2013) [-]
Yes, yes we do
User avatar #1315 to #266 - snpeskar
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
Do you realize those areas are war ridden the united states isn't, that makes a lot of difference my friend. Не беспокойтесь, Я из Москвы.
#1355 to #1315 - anon id: 7f707753
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
That makes a difference to how and why it happened, but people still died, what's the difference in WWII people died, but **** them it was called a world WAR.
User avatar #1414 to #266 - Endofzeeworld
Reply -11 123456789123345869
(04/17/2013) [-]
Human tragedy is NOT a contest, dickface.
#1291 to #266 - anon id: 0bba60e1
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
However nobody has made jokes about those specific instances have they?
User avatar #1393 to #266 - iamslender
Reply -34 123456789123345869
(04/17/2013) [-]
If you actually cared, you'd be trying to prevent said hunger, and war. but you're not. so shut the **** up. This happened in a peaceful community, not a ******* war zone.
#1398 to #1393 - densiks
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(04/17/2013) [-]
#1406 to #1398 - Schwarzenegger
0 123456789123345869
has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #1161 to #266 - heathz
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
i also agree. many people die in my country every day (Romania) and I don't see any post regarding that. why is USA so special? is death different there? **** you op. yep.
#289 to #266 - missing
+52 123456789123345869
has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #305 to #289 - jalthelas
Reply +29 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
3 people dying in the US in public*
#1033 to #289 - anon id: 0176502f
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
That doesn't make it right to ridicule and belittle any of their deaths either.
#481 to #289 - theincrediblelegs
Reply -23 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
Just thinking of it statistically like that isn't exactly fair, don't get me wrong I agree with you but I just saw the pictures posted on 4chan and they weren't exactly cheery (people with blown up legs and stuff).
#754 to #481 - missing
+6 123456789123345869
has deleted their comment [-]
#932 to #754 - ohemgeezus
Reply -17 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
Yes, comparing someone blowing up a marathon and an earthquake are the same ******* thing.
Yes, comparing someone blowing up a marathon and an earthquake are the same ******* thing.
#955 to #932 - missing
+3 123456789123345869
has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #1200 to #955 - ohemgeezus
Reply -4 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
I'm saying an earthquake isn't comparable to a bomb because an earthquake cannot be prevented like how a bomb can, you moron.
#1478 to #1200 - missing
0 123456789123345869
has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #1381 to #1200 - brenton
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/17/2013) [-]
Tip: you would probably see less of a red bloodbath next to your comments if you dropped the infantile "you moron" qualifiers at the end of each one. Just food for thought.
User avatar #1396 to #1381 - ohemgeezus
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/17/2013) [-]
Why the hell would I care about red pixels?
I'm not 12.
#1399 to #1396 - brenton
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/17/2013) [-]
Ok, fine. Just trying to help you out. Have a wonderful night.   
   
Please, take this gif as a symbol for my truly magnificent feelings towards immature 14 year olds (sorry if I misjudged your age when I apparently assumed you were 12) such as yourself.
Ok, fine. Just trying to help you out. Have a wonderful night.

Please, take this gif as a symbol for my truly magnificent feelings towards immature 14 year olds (sorry if I misjudged your age when I apparently assumed you were 12) such as yourself.
User avatar #1436 to #1399 - TheHoffMan
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/17/2013) [-]
Don't you ever use Mr. Rogers to insult!
User avatar #1486 to #1436 - brenton
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/17/2013) [-]
It is the greatest of all insults to be insulted by someone who doesn't even know how to, though!
User avatar #1401 to #1399 - ohemgeezus
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/17/2013) [-]
Cute how you imply thumbs matter and then call me a kid.
User avatar #1375 to #932 - therealtjthemedic
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/17/2013) [-]
Oh good god you can't be serious.
#509 to #481 - anon id: caf46f1e
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
of course no! if you want cheery bombs occasion, just look at Iraq right
User avatar #42 - Scorchtwentyfour
Reply +702 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
I didn't see any posts about it, until now. Congrats on that. You started a *********.
#119 to #42 - anon id: 1e1b1e27
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
Just because you didn't see it doesn't mean it wasn't there. There were pictures trying to draw laughs about a guy with his leg blown off 2 hours after the blast when the dead and wounded were being counted and the blood stains were still on the sidewalks.

OP didn't start a *********, don't be foolish.
User avatar #339 to #119 - Visier
Reply +6 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
Well, there were none high rated posts, and now there is.
#320 to #42 - anon id: fa324a72
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
Yet if it was a post about bombing in Iraq then half of these people would be cracking as may **** jokes as they can
User avatar #506 to #42 - Encarna
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
It was probably his plan all along.
#630 to #42 - winstonsexton
0 123456789123345869
has deleted their comment [-]
#654 to #630 - chosencausefuckyou **User deleted account**
+3 123456789123345869
has deleted their comment [-]
#659 to #654 - winstonsexton
Reply +4 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
now i need to kill you
now i need to kill you
#661 to #659 - chosencausefuckyou **User deleted account**
+1 123456789123345869
has deleted their comment [-]
#663 to #661 - winstonsexton
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
Comment Picture
#712 to #663 - youareohsowrong
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
Comment Picture
#664 to #663 - chosencausefuckyou **User deleted account**
+1 123456789123345869
has deleted their comment [-]
#666 to #664 - winstonsexton
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
Comment Picture
#670 to #666 - chosencausefuckyou **User deleted account**
0 123456789123345869
has deleted their comment [-]
#671 to #670 - winstonsexton
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
Comment Picture
#677 to #671 - chosencausefuckyou **User deleted account**
0 123456789123345869
has deleted their comment [-]
#678 to #677 - winstonsexton
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
Comment Picture
#683 to #678 - chosencausefuckyou **User deleted account**
-1 123456789123345869
has deleted their comment [-]
#685 to #683 - winstonsexton
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
well this is my last reply
well this is my last reply
User avatar #799 to #659 - lovrotheunicorn
Reply -24 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
opinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopi nionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinio nopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionop inionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopini onopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopiniono pinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopin ionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinion opinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopi nionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinio nopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionop inionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopini onopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopiniono pinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopin ionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinion opinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopi nionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinio nopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionop inionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopini onopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopiniono pinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopin ionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinion opinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopi nionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinio nopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionop inionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinionopinion
#632 to #630 - winstonsexton
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
Comment Picture
User avatar #1093 to #42 - soarinxdashie
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
Actually there were a couple in the recents after it happened. They got thumbed to oblivion.
#1357 to #42 - bronybrandongunn **User deleted account**
+1 123456789123345869
has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #1391 to #1357 - Scorchtwentyfour
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(04/17/2013) [-]
Apparently not
#1397 to #1391 - bronybrandongunn **User deleted account**
0 123456789123345869
has deleted their comment [-]
#1318 to #42 - lizardonfire
Reply +4 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
Its dangerous to go alone, take this
<---
#868 to #42 - stijnverheye
Reply +8 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
sunny with **********
#175 - leoroxis
Reply +671 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
Comment Picture
User avatar #716 to #175 - vampireinarm
Reply -13 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
An Hero
#386 to #175 - anon id: b6097bd5
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
asshole, but a funny asshole.
User avatar #642 to #175 - TurkDragon
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
LMFAO
#669 to #175 - anon id: d67f32e3
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
If there is a hell, I'm going to it after laughing at that gif.
#698 to #175 - electro
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
haaaah i just watched that last night
#189 to #175 - trolololer
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
NOW WE KNOW WHO WAS RESPONSIBLE
I bet they used paperclips in the explosives
big ones
#1452 to #189 - rjake
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(04/17/2013) [-]
how big exactly? like, this big?
how big exactly? like, this big?
#968 to #175 - piximos
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
#1003 to #175 - iviking
Reply +5 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
User avatar #1415 to #1003 - WwIiSsPp
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/17/2013) [-]
That picture is kind of scary, and I don't even know why. I look at gore and **** all the time, but for some reason this particular one just kind of makes me uneasy.
User avatar #177 to #175 - spoogle
Reply +6 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
HA
#294 to #175 - honkan
Reply +11 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
Man, I need to learn to edit Gifs. Looks so much better than what I made last night.
#978 to #294 - pfccross
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
its funny because that picture is him showing milo how big the paper clips he has are :p   
   
off subject, just saiyen tho
its funny because that picture is him showing milo how big the paper clips he has are :p

off subject, just saiyen tho
User avatar #1028 to #978 - honkan
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
I know, It's just such a perfect picture for the line. Full on deDJ 4DM1N delivery.
User avatar #1466 to #1028 - dedj
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/17/2013) [-]
I hate my username.
User avatar #1524 to #1466 - honkan
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/17/2013) [-]
Just ad changes it? I wrote notliving-pan. Does this happen often?
#1457 to #294 - anon id: e8458c89
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/17/2013) [-]
Hey, I'm the one that made the gif. The guy that posted it linked me to the picture where you originally posted yours, and I thought, "Man, I'm just gonna one-up this guy." The way I did it: Saved the clip as a png sequence in Sony Vegas, then opened all the images (frames) in GIMP and one by one put the text layer into each frame. Exported as gif animation. Good luck.
User avatar #1523 to #1457 - honkan
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/17/2013) [-]
Thanks. I'll need to get myself Sony Vegas then. Should be doable as soon as I can build up some motivation.
#431 to #294 - rakoom
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
Google it then, see what comes up.
User avatar #1030 to #431 - honkan
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
But that takes effort!
#261 - sirawesomedude
Reply +293 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
What are you tlking about? I heard they had a blast
What are you tlking about? I heard they had a blast
#265 to #261 - anon id: 9d7744bd
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
cunt.
#513 to #265 - anon id: caf46f1e
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
gtfo
#267 to #261 - urtukdamoocow
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
heh, made me giggle...
heh, made me giggle...
User avatar #1403 to #261 - xdiabolicx
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(04/17/2013) [-]
They were blown away with the race from what I heard.
User avatar #841 to #261 - crayoladildo
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
The last mile was a real killer
User avatar #872 to #261 - yuvesh
Reply +4 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
I heard the competition was explosive
#421 to #261 - physx
Reply +8 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
I also heard the crowd blew up with enthusiasm as they crossed the finish line.
#401 - redtooth
Reply +285 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
#1254 to #401 - freepaint
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
This is the best.
#1169 to #401 - sirfistalot
Reply +5 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
this is perfect!
User avatar #427 to #401 - secretdestroyers
Reply +6 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
Ok....that was a good one!
User avatar #422 to #401 - freddyhollensen
Reply +8 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
I ******* love you ♥
#520 to #401 - davve
Reply +15 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
#99 - doctorwhooves
Reply +175 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
I think John Stewart said it best when he made a show after the tragedies of 9/11. the reason we make jokes is to smile. we don't make them to hurt, we make them to take us away from the reality we face.

what happened was terrible, and our condolences go out to the families. but stopping our daily lives to react to this tragedy is exactly what whoever did this wanted us to do. it is not ingenuous or insincere to laugh at the tragic, tragedy and comedy came from the same place.

we're just having a laugh while we can with the short time we have on this earth, feeling sad, we can get to that, for now, we're trying to celebrate life with humor. not mock death.

if you find yourself offended, i appologize. but if you're one of those affected, maybe you should be somewere else right now, not on a website who's soul purpose is to post images with comedic intent. it's like walking into a hornet's nest.

just saying.

#389 to #99 - anon id: 95ba72b8
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
"trying to cope"

yeah ok...
#474 to #99 - anon id: 31be0836
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
I-I think I love you..
#1293 to #99 - anon id: 43279483
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
you shameless thumbwhore.
User avatar #1302 to #1293 - doctorwhooves
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
its just honest words from the heart, if you don't like it don't read it?
#1404 to #99 - stallwallwriter
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(04/17/2013) [-]
Given my fondness for Jon Stewart, Doctor Who, ponies, and good sense, this comment warmed my heart.   
I don't think everyone on funnyjunk always has the best motivations - we can be hyenas. Yet I also think that sometimes we don't know what to do but make jokes. It means we don't have do deal honestly with the fact that terrible things happen and people hurt. This site has a strange relationship with sadness: we don't always want to acknowledge anything but irreverence, but feel posts show that we do have hearts.   
   
I'd have to say that FJ's reaction is one part dickery, one part serious, one part not knowing how to talk about it otherwise.
Given my fondness for Jon Stewart, Doctor Who, ponies, and good sense, this comment warmed my heart.
I don't think everyone on funnyjunk always has the best motivations - we can be hyenas. Yet I also think that sometimes we don't know what to do but make jokes. It means we don't have do deal honestly with the fact that terrible things happen and people hurt. This site has a strange relationship with sadness: we don't always want to acknowledge anything but irreverence, but feel posts show that we do have hearts.

I'd have to say that FJ's reaction is one part dickery, one part serious, one part not knowing how to talk about it otherwise.
#348 to #99 - mowgaycraft
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
I forget where the quote is from but I remember it somehow as ;

'If you don't laugh it's just painful, and no-one likes pain so we take the easy way out'

It may have warped somewhere in there but it's the case here I guess.
User avatar #626 to #99 - garymotherfingoak
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
Your opinion on CD's, i disagree with.

This, I can agree with.
User avatar #1227 to #99 - majormoron
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
I just thought I would point out that i love your username. That is all.
User avatar #1243 to #1227 - doctorwhooves
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
thank you! a lot of people have asked me for it but i keep it because i love Doctor Who and MLP =)
User avatar #1356 to #1243 - majormoron
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
Ditto. I have quite a few docotor whooves accessories and customizations.
User avatar #116 to #99 - kinsanity
Reply +4 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
How do you not have more thumbs?
User avatar #117 to #116 - doctorwhooves
Reply +9 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
cause people hate ponys =(.
#112 to #99 - Enternal
Reply +6 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
#140 to #99 - SexBobOmb
Reply +6 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
User avatar #141 to #99 - HarvietheDinkle
Reply +12 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
Most people on this site who joke about things like 9/11 and the Holocaust aren't trying to cope, however.

Most never directly experienced such events and thus are much much more indifferent to them than people who were directly involved. Thus, they don't joke to cope, they joke to have a laugh - regardless of how insensitive they're being.
User avatar #150 to #141 - snerus
Reply +4 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
Correct, but Funnyjunk and many sites like it have never been one for merely ignoring large incidents and tragedies like this. If you are offended by the joke material that is present on Funnyjunk, then you simply should not be on the site. Most jokes on here are equally as distasteful as the ones being made about the Boston Marathon, you should realize that by now. For site regulars, there are no limits, only the pursuit of Funny and Thumbs.
User avatar #152 to #150 - HarvietheDinkle
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
Obviously the jokes aren't going to stop.

But I think the obligation is on the people making the jokes to stop, not the people seeing them to not look.

Even if no one sees them, profiting (via your own amusement) from a tragedy shouldn't happen (again, my opinion).
User avatar #165 to #152 - snerus
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
Funnyjunk is practically dedicated to profiting (in terms of self amusement and upvotes/thumbs) on tragedies. The knowledge that the bombing is able to entertain people on this site, as well as generate new, catchy and clever original jokes and one-liners is one of the positive affects to come out of the terrible events of the Boston Marathon.

No doubt there will be douchebags out there that are just going to go and tell these jokes to audiences that will be offended, but if it's not this tragedy, then it will be another, because they're just douchebags. To discourage jokes about the Boston Bombings in a site renowned to have very little morals in my own opinion, seems redundant, and discouraging that type of behavior should be done on more "friendlier" and non-offensive sites.
User avatar #168 to #165 - HarvietheDinkle
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
Funnyjunk has tons of jokes that don't profit from the deaths of others. As for the rest of the argument I'd argue that it's a bad thing (see my previous comment).

User avatar #1206 to #168 - doctorwhooves
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
hitler
9/11
racism
Tsunamis
Hurricanes
Haiti
Floods
North Kolea
random, yet humorous deaths
gore humor
this site has made a TON of jokes at the expense of lives lost.

again, the point is to make light of the tragic. it is not to mock it. it's just a form of release for people, and isn't meant to be pointed at the victims.
User avatar #1362 to #1206 - HarvietheDinkle
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
Thing is, it's a form of release that happens to mock others (even though it isn't the intent). I get that people aren't trying to be insensitive, but it is a side effect of the jokes.

Again, this is opinion, but I don't find it right to benefit (via pleasure) from joking about a tragedy.
User avatar #1453 to #165 - nebuchadnezzaurus
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/17/2013) [-]
"The bombing is able to entertain people" - well, yeah, actually, it is. Gladiator fights and bullfighting were also known to be highly entertaining. Now I'm not saying I'm an expert on the subject, but... why don't we have gladiator fights now - for death row criminals, for example? I think the reason is because it's not about the people or even animals dying, it's the fact that entertainment by others' pain and suffering may make us even more unsympathetic and indifferent to others' afflictions, as we are continously desensitized by watching them again and again.
User avatar #1460 to #1453 - snerus
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/17/2013) [-]
Because the death penalty itself is becoming highly unpopular throughout America as it is. You assume that people who laugh and make jokes about the Boston Marathon are soulless dickheads who are nigh incapable of feeling sympathy for anybody. Yes, joking about the Marathon is in bad taste, but joking about it on a sight that accepts, and openly welcomes things in bad taste is, in my opinion, okay. If you've been on this site at all you'd know that, and these jokes should be expected.

Internet culture is a very radical deviation from the way people regularly act, and I doubt anybody who gets offended by a majority of the jokes on this site still browse this site. A majority of the people who see these jokes on this site will be entertained, and I believe a much smaller minority will be offended. Nonetheless, OC will be made and some laughs will be had. The jokes have a much more positive affect on the content on this site than negatives.
#276 - pyromanen
Reply +160 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
Using a wheelchair in a marathon is cheating, right?
#650 to #276 - ejackyoulate
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
I really want to give this guy a thumb up, but I just can't.
User avatar #935 to #276 - ANONforLYFE
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
On an unrelated note, I happen to know the guy pushing the wheelchair.
#434 to #276 - danielfm
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
this is why I love the internet..
this is why I love the internet..
User avatar #550 to #276 - thereasonableperso
Reply +4 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
He has a real leg up on the competition.
#373 - ruinsage
Reply +142 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
This image has expired
three people died, get over it, you make fun of major disasters all the time.
#720 to #373 - anon id: 312cd394
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
3 people died and many more lost limbs and stuff.

You act like other countries don't make fun of other disasters.

If a bomb went off in London wouldn't you think the people there would act the same?
#762 to #373 - anon id: d4b4798a
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
Implying that one person represents the whole country
#1080 to #373 - anon id: 5e1e9244
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
"You make fun of disasters all the time"
The only disasters I see being made fun of are all American disasters, especially 9/11. I don't see many others mentioned on this site
User avatar #1416 to #373 - bushingenna
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/17/2013) [-]
see, the people who make fun of major disasters never actually had to get over it.


the ones trying to get over it don't make fun of major disasters.

now, which category do you think the people in america that go on sites lie these fall under?
User avatar #1455 to #373 - fuckinniggers
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/17/2013) [-]
What if, just hear me out, the person who posted this wasn't actually American? Just saying...
#1025 to #373 - benvinnyandmia
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
But not two hours after it happened. Give it a couple days before you laugh.
User avatar #1088 to #373 - cakezs
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
Yeah like anon just said. One whiner can't represent an entire country
#1086 to #373 - mattmanhemi
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
yup, thats the opinion of every american because 1 person said it on funny junk
User avatar #380 to #373 - thegamerslife
Reply +12 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
My friend said the marathon was a blast. that is the extent of my knowledge on this marathon everyone keeps raving about.
User avatar #440 to #380 - ruinsage
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
I'm sure that the runners were just bursting with joy when they finished.
User avatar #645 to #440 - rokkarokkaali
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
I hear the fireworks went off before they finished the race.
#449 - niggernazi
Reply +116 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
its never to soon
#675 to #449 - epicburana
Reply -2 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
I have this version...

without the ms paint cancer :DD

User avatar #703 to #675 - niggernazi
Reply +6 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
by cancer you mean improvement?
#749 to #703 - epicburana
Reply -3 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
Also your username... It kinda contradicts itself...
#770 to #749 - niggernazi
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
nope
#1156 to #675 - dickcunt
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
Who the hell is that in the top right corner?

inb4 such and such person newfag.
User avatar #1481 to #1156 - niggernazi
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/17/2013) [-]
he shot some people on the batman premiere or something like a year ago i think
#873 to #449 - stijnverheye
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
lets have a toast on this great picture
lets have a toast on this great picture
User avatar #468 to #449 - lasmamoe
Reply +7 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
Great picture for a facebook profile.
User avatar #605 to #468 - BubsyB
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
Fix the backwards Nazi symbol first, I know its not much but I think the backwards nazi symbol means something else entirely.
User avatar #611 to #605 - niggernazi
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
i dont think there is gonna be a difference, people still relate that to jew extermination
User avatar #617 to #611 - BubsyB
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
I know but there will be dicks who call you out on it.



like me
User avatar #623 to #617 - niggernazi
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
ok, but does the bacward swastika mean peace in eastern asia?
User avatar #628 to #623 - BubsyB
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
I couldn't say I'm 100% sure and what I say is true but I think it meant peace in England a long while a go, as in 19th century. Was just watching a movie about Australian Convicts and this little girl drew it and everyone in the class started laughing about how she was a Nazi and ******** l.like that but apparently it means peace or something like that so yeah. Not sure about Asia though
User avatar #40 - crackmaster
Reply +116 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]
my first thought was that it was going to blow up my newsfeed and then i laughed cuz i realized what i just said
#41 to #40 - wolfdogone
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(04/16/2013) [-]