Floyd Fucking Rose. One goddamn headache after another. Almost not worth it . . . Almost. on now; I can wan. I bought a floyd rose a few years back. After that I never went near them again. pic related, it's my current go-to guitar. Schecter Blackjack CLS C-8. use tags properly
x
Click to expand

Comments(70):

[ 70 comments ]
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#19 - CaptainKill (03/30/2013) [+] (3 replies)
I bought a floyd rose a few years back. After that I never went near them again.

pic related, it's my current go-to guitar. Schecter Blackjack CLS C-8.
#9 - apelsinen (03/30/2013) [-]
Atleast they're better than these...
And Zithers are stupidly common where i live, so people come in way too often to have their zithers restringed and tuned to the guitarshop where i work.

But yeah, Floyd Rose is a bitch.
+3
#7 - tittylovin has deleted their comment [-]
#30 - rangider (03/30/2013) [+] (22 replies)
My babys. My favorites are my Black Strat and Les Paul.
#29 - rangider (03/30/2013) [+] (1 reply)
Why the **** dont we make a guitar channel?
#28 - fancys ONLINE (03/30/2013) [-]
Das my baby. I made her myself. When I got her, somebody had painted the entire thing black, so I had to re-sand the neck, and make a new body. It's made of oak.
#53 - ironheadz (03/30/2013) [-]
My honey :)
#25 - eiggim (03/30/2013) [-]
I want Brad Delson's Paul Reed Smith.
It's so sexy
#24 - tittystargalactica (03/30/2013) [-]
My babies. Been playing for about 5 years now. Guitar showing thread?

Yes that is a Spongebob Squarepants cup
User avatar #23 - tylersaurusrex (03/30/2013) [-]
I'm loving my fender strat, it's such a reliable, versatile guitar. It was issued in 1978 and its never needed any tune-ups or adjustments.
User avatar #8 - Dakafal (03/30/2013) [-]
Meh, I'm not a fan of Floyd Roses, I prefer Bigsbys. But then again I don't play heavy rock or metal.
#1 - thesheepguru (03/29/2013) [+] (5 replies)
I literally just got a FR today... so annoying.

In case you're wondering it's a Charvel Desolation DX-1
User avatar #64 - omeglepwner (03/30/2013) [-]
try playing harp "harpists spend 80% of their lives tuning their harp and the other 20% playing out of tune"
#62 - froseph (03/30/2013) [-]
I used to own a Jay Turser 7 striing with a floyd rose. I had the weirdest nightmares. The only floyd i will ever like is the on on my Squire Showmaster.
User avatar #60 - omnomnominator (03/30/2013) [-]
I've got an ESP Clockwork Zombie and an ESP NT II, no pictures yet, but below is a video of me playing my Clockwork Zombie, I bloody love that thing!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rpu5coXqeqE
#57 - travismackie (03/30/2013) [+] (1 reply)
My collection of instruments (yes, I play them all, so be jealous(ok, you don't have to be jealous if you don't want to)).
0
#56 - sirdickhousen **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #12 - warofsodom (03/30/2013) [-]
Aria Excel Professional... the Floyd Rose is a bitch! especially on the higher strings. (always slipping)
User avatar #11 - coma (03/30/2013) [+] (2 replies)
Was never a fan of the Floyd Rose for this reason alone. Had a cheap guitar with a whammy bar that drove me insane because just thinking about touching it made it go out of tune. Bought an 09 Gibson Les Paul Studio and haven't looked back since.
-1
#10 - lieutenantshitface **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [+] (3 replies)
User avatar #14 to #10 - Metallicock (03/30/2013) [-]
I wish my War Lock had a Floyd Rose on it
Its a good guitar none the less though, its easy to play
[ 70 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)