Wet Paint. I want a big booty hoe. Nll people there' s an invisible men in the sky who created the universe, and the vast majority will believe you. Tell them t George Carlin
Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu

Wet Paint

I want a big booty hoe

Nll people there' s an
invisible men in the sky who
created the universe, and the vast
majority will believe you. Tell them
the paint is wet, and they have to
touch it be be sure"
...
  • Recommend tagsx
+990
Views: 49299
Favorited: 143
Submitted: 03/25/2013
Share On Facebook
Add to favorites Subscribe to mrgoodlove E-mail to friend submit to reddit

Comments(109):

[ 109 comments ]

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Show:   Top Rated Controversial Best Lowest Rated Newest Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#28 - tvfreakuk (03/25/2013) [+] (2 replies)
> Standing outside of classroom
> Other student comes along
> Him: Is the door locked?
> Me: Yeah, already tried it earlier...
> Other student attempts to open it
> Him: ... So it is...
#1 - iamkagji ONLINE (03/25/2013) [+] (17 replies)
This man was a genius who gave incredibly accurate social commentaries in a humorous fashion. The world will miss him.
This man was a genius who gave incredibly accurate social commentaries in a humorous fashion. The world will miss him.
#5 - bitchplzzz (03/25/2013) [+] (3 replies)
Give a man a sandwich   
He will eat for a day   
Give a man a paper with a recipe   
He will use it to roll doobies
Give a man a sandwich
He will eat for a day
Give a man a paper with a recipe
He will use it to roll doobies
-1
#26 - dfgthree has deleted their comment [+] (19 replies)
#67 to #26 - anonymous (03/26/2013) [-]
i have faith in unicorns. therefore they exist. prove me wrong, bitch.
User avatar #40 - antisocialtwilight (03/26/2013) [+] (4 replies)
Well, I can't prove that there is or isn't a god, so I'll just agree to shut people up.
But the wet paint is right there. I can satisfy my curiosity.
Or, as Assassin's Creed has taught me: Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
Religion: 0
Paint: 1
#61 - lostdagame (03/26/2013) [-]
MFW anything about religion is posted
#68 - thehornedking (03/26/2013) [-]
Just shut up and drink your agnostic Dr. Pepper! Is it a cola or root beer? NOBODY KNOWS?!
#63 - puredeliciousness (03/26/2013) [+] (17 replies)
Comment Picture
#18 - yiffcario (03/25/2013) [+] (1 reply)
I'm the invisible man.
#80 - anonymous (03/26/2013) [+] (1 reply)
Again this **** . Over and over again. Very sad day in frontpage.
User avatar #85 to #80 - theturkeyburger (03/26/2013) [-]
I never said you could speak.
#78 - DrPeppir ONLINE (03/26/2013) [-]
#69 - Kushmonster (03/26/2013) [-]
" **** bitches get money"
-Ghandi
User avatar #51 - gayboard (03/26/2013) [+] (1 reply)
I have a fetish for touching paint that I'm not sure that is wet or dry.
User avatar #25 - angelassassin (03/25/2013) [-]
I mean why wouldn't you check to see if the paint is wet i mean the answer is right there why would you take the opportunity to get the anwer
#7 - anonymous (03/25/2013) [+] (4 replies)
WHAT ******* IDIOT TOUCHES WET PAINT?
#36 to #7 - hoaxfourtyfour (03/26/2013) [-]
I PICTURE YOU ALL LIKE THIS.
#104 - amateriandarknut (03/26/2013) [+] (1 reply)
Please, just stop. I'm tired of coming to this site just to be insulted by some ******** that thinks some reused, disproven, and yet still popular argument is going to prove anything.

If you think religion is bad because of what you hear about it from non-reputable sources on the subject, then you're just as stupid as the people you claim follow religion because it's all they know. You clearly know nothing about what I believe, besides a horribly butchered over-generalization that doesn't even start to include any of the basics, so until you do, shut the **** up and don't act like you can debate with the best.
User avatar #97 - Crusader (03/26/2013) [+] (1 reply)
People will believe a big lie before a little lie.
Look at any community, for this example, we will use a highschool.
Tell the students that youtube is blocked by the school computers, and they will immediately try to get it to work, tell them that the meat in the tacos is actually chicken rather than beef, and they will believe you.
Why?
Because with small things, you are able to prove it.
But with big things, such as a divine creator, you cannot prove it.
You can keep saying "science would prove it" but it won't, because either it doesn't exist, or that divine creator, who doesn't want any modern evidence of his existence, will make it impossible to find out whether or not he exists because he expects faith, which is belief without evidence.
[ 109 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)