Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
User avatar #3 - amberleafwoohoo (03/23/2013) [-]
if you cut a glowstick into a jar it'll just be a little puddle at the bottom.. and then the glitter would make it like a paste i guess.. what?
User avatar #13 to #3 - defeats (03/23/2013) [-]
That's why you shake it...
User avatar #103 to #13 - amberleafwoohoo (03/27/2013) [-]
if it's a thick paste at the bottom of a jar, it's not even going to move.
User avatar #104 to #103 - defeats (03/27/2013) [-]
The glitter isn't going to absorb it, it won't thicken up.
User avatar #4 to #3 - toughactintinactin (03/23/2013) [-]
Isn't it poisonous too?
User avatar #6 to #4 - amberleafwoohoo (03/23/2013) [-]
y'know im pretty sure it is..
#8 to #6 - mattdoggy (03/23/2013) [-]
Not quite poisonous, but it will make you incredibly sick.   
The common kid versions of the glowstick contain about 95% hydrogen peroxide. When you eat even a little bit of that you will have your stomach bubble up and you will vomit nearly perpetually. Hospitals won't give you anything if this happens to you, and poison control will recommend that you don't go to a hospital in fact.    
   
I know this because i was biting off the ends of them to write on my shirt and accidentally swallowed just a little bit. I tried spitting it up which looked cool so my crush decided she would drink a tube of it too so she could glow. A half hour later we were constantly throwing up. Over a 2 hour period i literally vomited 30 times, and she had been just as sick. Our parents pick us up and called poison control who told us what was in it and to just let it work its way out. One of the worst sick times in my life, but it makes a good story now.
Not quite poisonous, but it will make you incredibly sick.
The common kid versions of the glowstick contain about 95% hydrogen peroxide. When you eat even a little bit of that you will have your stomach bubble up and you will vomit nearly perpetually. Hospitals won't give you anything if this happens to you, and poison control will recommend that you don't go to a hospital in fact.

I know this because i was biting off the ends of them to write on my shirt and accidentally swallowed just a little bit. I tried spitting it up which looked cool so my crush decided she would drink a tube of it too so she could glow. A half hour later we were constantly throwing up. Over a 2 hour period i literally vomited 30 times, and she had been just as sick. Our parents pick us up and called poison control who told us what was in it and to just let it work its way out. One of the worst sick times in my life, but it makes a good story now.
#11 to #8 - anonymous (03/23/2013) [-]
95% hydrogen peroxide would be extremely caustic. The reactions in your stomach would result in the release of an incredible amount of gases, causing massive internal hemorrhaging. To top it off, hydrogen peroxide is commonly not commercially available in concentrations higher than 3%, let alone in a child's glowstick.

Tl;dr
Eating even 50% hydrogen peroxide would kill a small child.
User avatar #39 to #11 - drfreeman (03/23/2013) [-]
**** me if I'm wrong, but i do believe he isn't referring to the concentration of peroxide.. He's just saying that most of the liquid in the glow-stick is peroxide, regardless of the concentration. So no, that little bit of Hydrogen peroxide would not do all of those things. So you are incorrect
User avatar #10 to #8 - captainrattrap (03/23/2013) [-]
Imagine putting that **** all over your dick and ******* her with glow lube
User avatar #69 to #10 - siridontcare (03/24/2013) [-]
...They have lotions just for that purpose you know.
#14 to #10 - wacemindu (03/23/2013) [-]
It would look like you're ******* predator on its period.


You can get glow in the dark condoms though.
User avatar #15 to #14 - captainrattrap (03/23/2013) [-]
Well, I am a predator cuz she doesn't get a period.
 Friends (0)