Real?. Not sure If shopped or real. Post this everywhere. Justin (' wants this off the ,. #homoforbieber
Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu

Real?

Not sure
If shopped or real

Post this everywhere.
Justin (' wants this off the ,
...
  • Recommend tagsx

Comments(314):

[ 314 comments ]

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Show:   Top Rated Controversial Best Lowest Rated Newest Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
User avatar #1 - drastronomy (03/17/2013) [+] (1 reply)
#homoforbieber
User avatar #3 - sacredthug (03/18/2013) [+] (6 replies)
Real ass ****
#4 - houseofbrick (03/18/2013) [+] (2 replies)
99% chance of shop, but you're getting a thumb just for that 1%
#10 - tostito (03/18/2013) [+] (22 replies)
PLEASE, STOP! IM NOT gay!
#104 - thatguyuknowtheone (03/18/2013) [-]
it shall be spread across the Internets as a "real" picture
#23 - blacktothefuture (03/18/2013) [+] (4 replies)
I can't wait for the day he quits music.
User avatar #20 - asongulol (03/18/2013) [+] (8 replies)
www.funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/4125365/scandal/
I posted this last September and got thumbed down.
#226 - thegrazel (03/18/2013) [+] (2 replies)
Even the blackest of men can't satisfy the needs of Bieber.
#164 - nightlynutria (03/18/2013) [+] (2 replies)
Isnt the same guy from Kim Kardashian's sex tape?
#111 - captainwow (03/18/2013) [-]
Haha...."off the Internet".
#253 - jimbobji (03/18/2013) [+] (15 replies)
I don't like Justin Bieber, but 						****					. Why do you guys care so much about him?    
   
I don't understand you 						*******
I don't like Justin Bieber, but **** . Why do you guys care so much about him?

I don't understand you *******
#86 - lieothelion (03/18/2013) [-]
You need to GTFO.
+15
#137 - russianbro has deleted their comment [+] (3 replies)
#286 - greenwithenvy ONLINE (03/18/2013) [-]
Ray J just can't seem to keep his dick out of whiny attention whores...
#49 - ifaptospongebob (03/18/2013) [+] (22 replies)
All this hate on Justin Bieber is ******* annoying. It's a fad that should have died out a long time ago. Seriously, it's the only ******* reason he's still at his level of stardom.
#176 - dingbox (03/18/2013) [-]
You guys thumbed this up all the way to the frontpage and still, justin bieber is the one who's gay?
#296 - anonymous (03/18/2013) [+] (1 reply)
It's not real, it's just biebz shopped in Kim Kardashian's place in the sex tape. Still funny.
User avatar #299 to #296 - swordmasterredman (03/18/2013) [-]
shut the **** up meg
#37 - snowshark (03/18/2013) [+] (5 replies)
It's as real as we want it to be.

We convinced people he had cancer, now we can convince them he's gay.

Don't **** with the internet, Beiber, because we will **** YOUR FAGGOTY ASS UP LIKE BLACK PRISON DICK!
#201 - critique (03/18/2013) [+] (4 replies)
I can't believe we are still acknowledging this guy exists.
I can't believe we are still acknowledging this guy exists.
[ 314 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)