So this happened.. Felt bad.. k Be in science k Answering easy as fuck test k Must be like 10/ 10 all answers k Feel a tap on my shoulder k Assholepony fag k "D So this happened Felt bad k Be in science Answering easy as fuck test Must be like 10/ 10 all answers Feel a tap on my shoulder Assholepony fag "D
Upload
Login or register

So this happened.

Click to block a category:GamingPoliticsNewsComicsAnimeOther
k Be in science
k Answering easy as fuck test
k Must be like 10/ 10 all answers
k Feel a tap on my shoulder
k Assholepony fag
k "Dude you reek of perfume."
k He laughs
k Everyone laughs
k Quickly need to reinstate , ,
k "Slept at my girlfriend' s last night."
k Teacher appears at my desk
k "Curtis you got a question wrong."
k "Yeah. Shouldn' t you have said 'boyfriend'
just now?"
k MM
...
+1283
Views: 53397 Submitted: 03/08/2013
Hide Comments
Leave a comment Refresh Comments (142)
[ 142 comments ]
Anonymous comments allowed.
asd
#1 - awesomechardey
Reply +176 123456789123345869
(03/08/2013) [-]
Using MS Word for making a 4chan-like post... alpha as ****
#76 to #1 - anon id: 7d24dd25
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/09/2013) [-]
How is this a "4chan-like" post?

Is it because of the ">" arrows?

Someone wasn't around for 90's internet. Let me give you a little history lesson: Back around the 90's, all of the earliest forums used > arrows to quote above replies. 4chan uses a website layout that's been around since before 2003.

Stop ******* saying that the arrows are from 4chan. They're not. That's how you used to quote people. Look around on the Google archives, they have some early forums saved here and there.
#97 to #76 - mahnamesjakers
Reply +4 123456789123345869
(03/09/2013) [-]
YFW
#145 to #76 - awesomechardey
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/09/2013) [-]
They that to my face, gutless anon. btw i wasn't even talking about the arrows.
User avatar #107 to #1 - dovahsix
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/09/2013) [-]
Didn't even use meme arrows
#2 to #1 - curtisbentley [OP]
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(03/08/2013) [-]
Microsoft Presentation actually (;   
   
I wanted a picture onnit, couldn't do that with the average "text" tool.
Microsoft Presentation actually (;

I wanted a picture onnit, couldn't do that with the average "text" tool.
#3 to #2 - awesomechardey
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/08/2013) [-]
but you can easily add pictures in ms Word
User avatar #4 to #3 - blackcomet
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(03/08/2013) [-]
Paint works too.
#21 - thedarkestrogue
Reply +99 123456789123345869
(03/08/2013) [-]
If a teacher did that he would most likely get fired.
User avatar #34 to #21 - reican
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/09/2013) [-]
or, you could reply with a smartass comment as well
User avatar #35 to #21 - fukkendragonite
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/09/2013) [-]
my teacher called some black kid a ****** and some other kid reported him for it, and after about 5 minutes of investigation the black guy was like "yeah, it was a joke. I didn't take offense" and that was that.

Schools aren't that strict on that stuff, it's just a bit of fun.
#39 to #21 - anon id: 0eca64d4
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/09/2013) [-]
I once had a teacher who jokeingly of course, hand another kid a meter stick tell him to hit him for being a dumbass.
User avatar #45 to #21 - rossdabigboss
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/09/2013) [-]
It really depends on the teacher. At my school there are two or three teachers who always do this kind of stuff and never get in trouble cause they are generally nice guys, however there was one substitute who was a total dick and he called a student some name (i forget what) and no one has seen him since that day
User avatar #53 to #21 - foelkera
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/09/2013) [-]
My physics teacher made fun of the russian kids in his class for a whole quarter and nothing happened to him even though about 70 different people reported him over his several year long teaching carreer
User avatar #67 to #21 - eddiethead
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/09/2013) [-]
We have teachers like this in my high school.
One of them is known for having paper ball wars with the teacher across the hall from him. Another is the most sarcastic person I have ever met.
#33 to #21 - niggerlips
Reply +12 123456789123345869
(03/09/2013) [-]
i had a teacher that would call students crack babys and other names he hasn't been fired.....yet
i had a teacher that would call students crack babys and other names he hasn't been fired.....yet
User avatar #71 to #21 - cheeziswin
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/09/2013) [-]
My math teacher pushed a student right out of her chair and onto the floor. Then started doing her hair. (She has a Boston accent that I enjoy laughing at, too.)

Additionally, my English teacher called a girl "Dumb" for a whole semester. Both are still teaching there, and they're both pretty cool people.
User avatar #82 to #21 - danrat
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/09/2013) [-]
my school would loose 20% of their teachers
#87 to #21 - funkyrednipples
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/09/2013) [-]
inb4 everyone's teacher is a badass
inb4 everyone's teacher is a badass
User avatar #119 to #87 - thedarkestrogue
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/09/2013) [-]
i think you mean in after. Everyones already done it.
User avatar #89 to #21 - buttinspecter
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/09/2013) [-]
No. The student would still get suspended. Hell, the whole class would get suspended these days.
User avatar #121 to #21 - Faz
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/09/2013) [-]
I had a teacher that would chase the Muslim kids around with air freshener, hit kids with wood and put them in arm bars, he got fired....but only 10 years after doing all this. www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2223395/Frank-White-Teacher-banned-Witto n-Park-school-Blackburn-unacceptable-behaviour.html thats the news article if anyone doesn't believe me.
#80 to #21 - silverlance
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(03/09/2013) [-]
My old rugby coach used to assign us nicknames by which we could communicate with each other so the opposition had more trouble working out who we were talking to. These nicknames played off our flaws
Shorty, Tubby for example
I realized later that we could have just used our real names since an opposing team from a different school were unlikely to know our names, we only had our surnames on the backs of our shirts
MFW coach just wanted an excuse to insult us
#56 to #21 - psykojet
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(03/09/2013) [-]
My History teacher makes fun of this one kid because he used to go to some podunk, small ass town whose schools only went up to 8th grade. This is basically how everyday goes in there.

Kid: *Stupid comment about cows*
Teacher: "Yeah, and let me guess. Cow-tipping was a class in Banner?"
Kid: "Yeah, and you should have been there, right afterwards we had our recess where we would play tag."
Teacher: "So the two of you would play Patty-cake and call it tag?"
#32 to #21 - anon id: 2870f1c9
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/09/2013) [-]
Tenure
User avatar #23 to #21 - bronybox
Reply -3 123456789123345869
(03/08/2013) [-]
No he wouldn't. If the teacher creates the right atmosphere in the room, he can say whatever, and nobody gives a **** because they know that's simply how that classroom is.
User avatar #25 to #23 - thedarkestrogue
Reply +4 123456789123345869
(03/08/2013) [-]
No. That is misuse of power. I had a teacher in high school who joked with his students a lot and he called a kid a faggot once and he almost got fired because the kid was a closet homosexual. There were massive amounts of apologies and what not but just because it was a joke and the the students were used to it, didn't mean it was ok.
User avatar #27 to #25 - bronybox
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(03/08/2013) [-]
But see, the student always has the right to tell the teacher about things they're sensitive about, and the teacher probably won't mention them.
User avatar #28 to #25 - brettyoke
Reply -2 123456789123345869
(03/08/2013) [-]
Instead of running off to cry to the principal, that faggot could have just told the teacher he didn't like to be called that or that maybe he could exclude him from the teasing.

My teachers often mess around with people like that all the time, but again, we don't have any faggots to ruin the fun.
User avatar #31 to #28 - frankwest
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(03/09/2013) [-]
You are just the definition of stupid. Oh, we're having fun so no one has a right to mess with it. No. You ******* idiot, maybe the kid was trying to convey it to the teacher that it's not alright to say faggot to people because you could be offending someone. Yeah, I get people are way to ******* sensitive to words, but you can't change people.
User avatar #42 to #31 - brettyoke
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/09/2013) [-]
If he was trying to convey it, he probably did a very poor job. Also, that's an assumption, not a fact. I guess you can't change people, but even the most ignorant of them know that a teacher is there to build you up, and is willing to change just about anything to make you feel more comfortable in the classroom.
User avatar #78 to #42 - mrmontombo
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(03/09/2013) [-]
You are the reason bullying still happens. If you call going to an authority figure about something bothering you 'crying' to the principle you are part of the problem. The kid in question probably never said anything because he figured he would get it worse if he did.
User avatar #146 to #78 - brettyoke
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(03/09/2013) [-]
He figured he would get it worse from a teacher? Really? How many people honestly think that?

I think it's safe to say that the high majority of kids know that they can talk to their teachers about any discomfort they're feeling. I believe it's pretty bitchy to skip straight from the teacher to the principal in order to get him in trouble.
User avatar #149 to #146 - mrmontombo
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/10/2013) [-]
I had a couple asshole teachers that wouldn't let up when I talked to them. Once a teacher took away my psp, this was when they were relatively new and expensive and I had saved up a long time for it. When I got it back it wouldn't turn on and the screen was ******. When to the principal about it and absolutely nothing happened. I got no compensation, not even an apology. He only started treating me worse.
User avatar #150 to #149 - brettyoke
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(03/10/2013) [-]
While your story may sound bad, I'm only getting one side.

Should you have been using your PSP? Were you a generally well behaved kid? Why would they let up if you won't?

If he broke it, he should pay for it, but if you went to the principal, I simply find it hard to believe that he did nothing to help you.
User avatar #151 to #150 - mrmontombo
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/11/2013) [-]
I think my principal was close with this specific teacher. And yes, I agree its okay he took it away in the first place. (He was making an example of me) I just wasn't pleased with its condition upon return.
User avatar #152 to #151 - brettyoke
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(03/11/2013) [-]
That's something to take up with an itemsistrator beyond your school. Getting pissed about it doesn't do anything, if the local officials won't help, go above and beyond.
User avatar #153 to #152 - mrmontombo
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/11/2013) [-]
Well its been years, and being from a small town high school there wasn't anywhere to go. Plus I don't know how the principal and teacher would have treated me if I had affected their jobs. I didn't drop it until I graduated high school. By the end they just told me I had no proof. My word against theirs. There are always ****** people, and sometimes they win. Thats moral I drew from the story.
User avatar #154 to #153 - brettyoke
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(03/11/2013) [-]
Fair enough, you're right. They were ****** people. But in regards to the base argument of this long conversation, one cannot assume that all teachers are like the ones that disrespected your property.
User avatar #155 to #154 - mrmontombo
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/11/2013) [-]
No, you cannot assume all teachers are like that. But you can assume that there are some cases when talking to the teacher isnt an option and you have to go over his head. In my case this didn't work but it might in others.
User avatar #156 to #155 - brettyoke
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(03/11/2013) [-]
Agreed, it's a case by case scenario. What a delightful conclusion.
User avatar #68 to #21 - setittowumbo
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/09/2013) [-]
My history teacher threats to fight kids all the time and surprisingly nothing happens...
#58 to #21 - downtoabsolutezero **User deleted account**
+12 123456789123345869
has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #66 to #58 - UnionX
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(03/09/2013) [-]
I almost peed at the thought of a teacher calling a student "Fat kid"
#86 to #58 - thecharliesheen
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/09/2013) [-]
'Fat kid'?

I like it.
#47 - stocxt
Reply +80 123456789123345869
(03/09/2013) [-]
>says you got a question wrong
>It wasn't a question
#48 to #47 - rainbowtacos
Reply -2 123456789123345869
(03/09/2013) [-]
I think the teacher meant his response to the jock's question was wrong.
User avatar #50 to #48 - natanhiel
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(03/09/2013) [-]
The jock didn't ask a question
#101 to #50 - anon id: e0310eac
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/09/2013) [-]
arguing over semantics instead of coming up with a come back with some substance pretty much tells the world you just lost the argument.
User avatar #51 to #50 - rainbowtacos
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/09/2013) [-]
Somehow I managed to read it as a question. I think I might be tired.
#10 - evigvinter
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/08/2013) [-]
should have answered >slept at YOUR girlfriend
#12 to #10 - curtisbentley [OP]
Reply +55 123456789123345869
(03/08/2013) [-]
alternate ending   
   
> Be in science   
> answering easy as **** test   
> must be like 10/10 all answers   
> feel a tap on my shoulder   
> asshole jock fag   
> "dude you reek of perfume"   
> he laughs   
> everyone laughs   
> need to reinstate my alphaness   
> "yeah, slept at your girlfriend's last night"   
> he doesn't laugh   
> everyone else does   
> teacher appears before he can punch me back into my mother's womb   
> "Curtis, you got an answer wrong"   
> savedbythebell-end.jpg   
> "Shouldn't you have said boyfriend just now?"   
> mfw
alternate ending

> Be in science
> answering easy as **** test
> must be like 10/10 all answers
> feel a tap on my shoulder
> asshole jock fag
> "dude you reek of perfume"
> he laughs
> everyone laughs
> need to reinstate my alphaness
> "yeah, slept at your girlfriend's last night"
> he doesn't laugh
> everyone else does
> teacher appears before he can punch me back into my mother's womb
> "Curtis, you got an answer wrong"
> savedbythebell-end.jpg
> "Shouldn't you have said boyfriend just now?"
> mfw
#70 - snakefire
Reply +21 123456789123345869
(03/09/2013) [-]
Then you report the teacher for verbal harassment because teachers ******* teach, not make fun of their students.   
   
Especially if you're doing good in that class.
Then you report the teacher for verbal harassment because teachers ******* teach, not make fun of their students.

Especially if you're doing good in that class.
User avatar #72 to #70 - rocksteady
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/09/2013) [-]
We have a teacher in college who gets enough HR complaints to fill an Office Depot, yet that teach returns ever term.
User avatar #81 to #72 - thathorse
Reply +4 123456789123345869
(03/09/2013) [-]
If he has Tenure he's set
User avatar #73 to #72 - snakefire
Reply -3 123456789123345869
(03/09/2013) [-]
that's different, that's college, not middle school / high school
User avatar #75 to #73 - rocksteady
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(03/09/2013) [-]
its really not
#79 to #75 - snakefire
Reply -3 123456789123345869
(03/09/2013) [-]
In my opinion it is, but I don't feel completely qualified to argue that seeing as I'm still in highschool.   
   
Although, in my personal opinion, society has more of a problem with adults insulting underage teenagers and children than they do other adults.
In my opinion it is, but I don't feel completely qualified to argue that seeing as I'm still in highschool.

Although, in my personal opinion, society has more of a problem with adults insulting underage teenagers and children than they do other adults.
User avatar #83 to #79 - rocksteady
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/09/2013) [-]
Well I am about 3 months away from graduating college and a handful of my professors teach both college and middle school or high school.

You have that opinion about society because you have not been to college. Wait until you do 4 years at a University where the teacher insults you and every student in the room regularly, tells student's their religion, culture, and opinions are wrong. Then see this professor magically never get fired despite the court threats and HR complaints.

Oh whats that? Sue you say? LOL, yeah trust me it doesn't help.

We once had a Math professor constantly attack any students in the room who were in the military stating they are idiots - even if it was the only way they could pay for college. This teacher would go out of their way to attack anyone enlisted. A student sued and it got dismissed. The teacher still teaches there and still attacks current military students and vets.
#84 to #83 - snakefire
Reply -3 123456789123345869
(03/09/2013) [-]
I stated my opinion and I said it might not be exactly valid, and while I agree all that is completely unprofessional and grounds for termination, it's not a big deal in the eyes of society.   
   
It's like the difference between abortion and masturbation. (bad analogy, but the only thing I can think of)   
   
Some people think masturbation is wrong, but just about everyone flips their **** about abortion; mostly liberals (not attacking anyone, just a generalization.)   
   
Yes some people might be offended by professors, but all in all, society will tell an adult to get over it.   
   
But when a highschool teacher insults a student, everyone flips their ****; once again, especially liberals.   
   
That's my full opinion, take it how you want it.
I stated my opinion and I said it might not be exactly valid, and while I agree all that is completely unprofessional and grounds for termination, it's not a big deal in the eyes of society.

It's like the difference between abortion and masturbation. (bad analogy, but the only thing I can think of)

Some people think masturbation is wrong, but just about everyone flips their **** about abortion; mostly liberals (not attacking anyone, just a generalization.)

Yes some people might be offended by professors, but all in all, society will tell an adult to get over it.

But when a highschool teacher insults a student, everyone flips their ****; once again, especially liberals.

That's my full opinion, take it how you want it.
#94 to #70 - anon id: 87532ff7
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/09/2013) [-]
*well, doing well
User avatar #96 to #94 - snakefire
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/09/2013) [-]
Thank you anon.
#99 to #70 - anon id: e0310eac
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/09/2013) [-]
You know, I'd agree if we didn't have posts all the time reaching the frontpage where the teacher is a prick to the "asshole jock" types
User avatar #126 to #70 - liamdurf
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/09/2013) [-]
I have a teacher that greets the class every day with "What's up, turds?" Everyone still loves him.
#5 - randomserb
Reply +21 123456789123345869
(03/08/2013) [-]
>Caring about the opinions of people you don't care about
#93 - helenwheels
Reply +18 123456789123345869
(03/09/2013) [-]
>Brags about how easy a test is for him when it has nothing to do with the story.
>Refers to anyone who doesn't like him as "asshole jock fag"
>Cares about what "asshole jock fags" joke about.
>Uses the term "alphaness"
>Lies about whereabouts.
>Even teacher hates him.

conclusion? OP is a faggot.
#122 to #93 - BIGSEXYISBACKAGAIN
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(03/09/2013) [-]
raging faggot
raging faggot
#18 - sasquatchjc
Reply +12 123456789123345869
(03/08/2013) [-]
"No, I actually meant to say your wife."

unless his teacher's a girl...
User avatar #117 - rel
Reply +11 123456789123345869
(03/09/2013) [-]
The original guy didn't ask a question though.
YOUR PLAY, TEACHER.
#130 - tvfreakuk
Reply +10 123456789123345869
(03/09/2013) [-]
I always hated stupid jokes like that at school.   
The one I hated most was   
"Hey, do you like BMWs?"   
"Um... I guess so?"   
"HUEHUEHUE YOU LIKE BLACK MAN'S WILLIES HAHAHA HUEHUE, HEY EVERYONE; HE LIKES BLACK MAN'S WILLIES!"   
It wasn't the fact that it wasn't true that pissed me off... It's just the fact it was the least funniest joke ever, and anyone who tricked you with it acted like the world's greatest comedy genius.
I always hated stupid jokes like that at school.
The one I hated most was
"Hey, do you like BMWs?"
"Um... I guess so?"
"HUEHUEHUE YOU LIKE BLACK MAN'S WILLIES HAHAHA HUEHUE, HEY EVERYONE; HE LIKES BLACK MAN'S WILLIES!"
It wasn't the fact that it wasn't true that pissed me off... It's just the fact it was the least funniest joke ever, and anyone who tricked you with it acted like the world's greatest comedy genius.
User avatar #148 to #130 - darkrei
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/09/2013) [-]
and don't forget the part where everyone would keep saying you liked black man's willies for the whole year.