Rustles My Jammies. . I fabricated evidence used I exposed war crimes to murder 1. 5 million people and crimes against for profit in Iraq and I humanity in Iraq Rustles My Jammies I fabricated evidence used exposed war crimes to murder 1 5 million people and against for profit in Iraq humanity
Upload
Login or register
Hide Comments
Leave a comment Refresh Comments (408)
[ 408 comments ]
> hey anon, wanna give your opinion?
asd
User avatar #32 - pappathethird
Reply +84 123456789123345869
(03/04/2013) [-]
There should be a channel for posts like this called "I-don't-know-anything-about-politics-or-law-in-general-but-i-like-to-complain-c hannel"
User avatar #58 to #32 - jewsburninindaoven
Reply -3 123456789123345869
(03/04/2013) [-]
How about the i-like-to-complain-about-people-complaining-about-politics channel?
User avatar #102 to #32 - davidavidson [OP]
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/05/2013) [-]
Make one and send it to me. Because there seems lots of butt sores generated from my posts. Yet people still thumb it up.

MAGIC
#36 to #32 - invadingaliens
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(03/04/2013) [-]
The 'I-want-to-complain-but-i-dont-know-about-what-so-ill-just-do-what-everyone-does -channel'
User avatar #40 to #32 - helltard
Reply +7 123456789123345869
(03/04/2013) [-]
or the i-dont-like-anything-that-doesnt-agree-with-my-political-views-so-i-wanna-compla in-channel

thats all anyone is doing
User avatar #65 - ShadeElement
Reply +67 123456789123345869
(03/04/2013) [-]
I'm so hip.
I'm gonna be extra edgy and use the words like "murder" instead of "internationally sanctioned war" because its so edgy.
I'm gonna be all "Yeah! **** the man!" and side with a traitor.

Mostly because I'm an idiot. I don't realize that, love 'em or hate 'em, everything cool I enjoy in my life I owe to "the man", America, or both.
I'm also a naive idealist who doesn't understand that war is ugly, and ugly **** happens. And that the moment you swear that oath to your country, you no longer enjoy some of the freedoms you protect...like freedom of speech. Because people are counting on you what you say CAN and WILL get your fellow soldiers killed.
If that traitor were really concerned about war crimes, there are plenty of LEGAL, more effective avenues he could have pursued that didn't involve betraying his country, duty, honor, and uniform.

Also, Bush wasn't the smartest president to ever sit in the oval office. Ok, he was an idiot. But 2 things-
He didn't invade Iraq for profit. Seriously, what profit? Don't know if you've been paying attention to the news lately, but we sure as hell could use some of that profit you're talking about right now.
Secondly, Being president involves making critical decisions that decide the fate of not only millions, possibly billions of lives, but the fate of the world in general. Often under pressure and with limited information and time. I'd like to see you do better.

Otherwise, carry on being an idiot. Its your right and privilege. Given to you and protected by "the man" your hip idiot ass is fighting against, and purchased with the blood of soldiers the traitor on the right betrayed.
User avatar #100 to #65 - davidavidson [OP]
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(03/05/2013) [-]
I'm just gunna carry on then m8
User avatar #89 to #65 - theuglypanda
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/04/2013) [-]
I love you.
#106 to #65 - anon id: 326a31c3
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/05/2013) [-]
>implying the war in Iraq wasn't completely ******* illegal
>implying the soldier didn't try those legal avenues already and get told to **** right off.
>implying being a soldier in the military has any honour when you're drone striking the **** out of children
>implying that revealing NOW that horrific crimes against humanity were going on in iraq is in anyway going to endanger soldiers stationed in iraq.
User avatar #114 to #106 - ShadeElement
Reply +6 123456789123345869
(03/05/2013) [-]
>It was completely ******* legal. Its morality is up for debate, its legality is not.

>There are multiple avenues, and redundancies for reporting violations and misconduct through out all military branches. Its built that way on purpose to counter any "******* off" a soldier might receive.

> We aren't drone striking the **** out of anything, much less children. Less than 1% of all active drones are armed. Very few of those arms are every used. Also, before you condemn drone strikes, go spit on the graves of the thousands of Allied bomber pilots who carpet bombed millions of elderly, children, and women. Many of them died doing it. We no longer send thousands of young men on suicide missions to bomb mass civilian casualties. We use unmanned aircraft with precision guided missiles. Do we make mistakes? Of course. But ask a 1943 German citizen which they would have preferred.

>He didn't restrict his leaks to the retired or inactive. We also don't know the full extent of what he leaked due to (completely necessary) damage control by military intelligence. I'd simply like to remind you that classified information is classified for a reason. Maybe it would be a bad idea to let our enemies know the details of how we operate, or the exact limitations of our current military capabilities. Maybe we don't want terrorists knowing the names of who we have (or had) deployed when and where. I could write multiple paragraphs on this, but something tells me it would be lost on you.
User avatar #302 to #114 - wishingwell
Reply -2 123456789123345869
(03/05/2013) [-]
-"From our point of view and the UN Charter point of view, it [the war] was illegal." - Kofi Annan, 2004. But ofc it's not officially illegal, when both the US and UK sits in the UN security counsel, which decides the legality of a war, and have fricken VETO.

- And do the avenues work? you could ask the thousands upon thousands of military women, who've been raped by theyr comrades.

- It may be 1% of drones are armed, but in pakistan the civillian casulties have still been between 18,8% and 25,7%, and out of them 10% was children (the lowest procentage of civillian casulties i could find was around 15%), in over 350 attack, since 2004. And in 2010 the succes rate was (with failing missiles, missing targets, outofcontrol drones and all) around 2% - The only source stated posetively (+50%) at the time, was an 'institue' which claimed that all pakistanis was 'thrilled' about the attacks. Which is a lot better than 43' standards, but we live in 2013, and those standards are wildely outtated. (We could use the tribal wars in Papua New Guinea from 1870 or the Vietnam standards, but we don't, for the same reason we don't watch childmolestation as A-OK as the roman/greek empire)

- I thinks he's brave to stand for what he believes in, against friends (and properly family), knowing he will be loathed. And who says the names of the reg. soldiers weren't changes for the press (like they would in European countries), but only incriminate the higher-ups?

- I thought that one of the worst part of terrorists, are the fact that you don't know who they are, - that they hide in the outskirts or in plane sight, yet you don't want your soldiers to stand forth against possible corruption, in one of the most exspencive wars to date, since it could incriminate some military men (who took a job, well knowing what could happen [don't get me wrong, I hope for Gods sake that nothing happens, and that the soldiers can keep on living a long and hopefully peacefull, and fruitfull lives
#405 to #302 - ShadeElement
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/05/2013) [-]
For the record, I do not support any of our "wars" on terrorism. I especially didn't support the invasion of Iraq.

However my views are based entirely on what is a strategically wise course of action and the well being of my country.

Sometimes that means I take a more liberal stance. Some times a more conservative.

I don't give in to propaganda from either side.
You see the US military as a violent arm of a corrupt government.
I see it as a military. Not good. Not bad. Not perfect. Just a military.

You see America trading blood for oil and waging war for profit.
I see America continuing to be raped on the price of oil because we won't drill our own reserves, and going bankrupt trying to be the world police.

There is no greater conspiracy, and although there is some good and some evil in the world, it is almost never as black and white as either side would have you believe.

America isn't all good, but its far from the oil hungry gluttonous war pig the anti-U.S propaganda would have you believe.
Our military isn't perfect. Personally I think its problem is that it tries to hard to be perfect. You can't keep your hands clean while doing dirty work, and war is a filthy business.
Our problem is this generation doesn't know enough about history to be thankful for how things are now.
We've done such a good job at minimizing the abuses and horrors of war, that the media is starved for them. When they finally find something, they over inflate and exaggerate it as some grizzly spectacle.
Do you honestly think ANYONE would have cared if a German SS was water boarded?
War and politics are ugly. Ugly but necessary.
Stop looking at the world with idealistic eyes, and stop believing propaganda and media spin.


User avatar #411 to #405 - wishingwell
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/05/2013) [-]
Now you're putting words in my mouth - I said that some parts are corrupt. NOT all. (like with cops, politicians, bankers, brokers and so fourth).

and who's fault is it, that the oilprices are high to begin with? (GM-moters turned down the electric car since they had a deal with an oil-company in the 70'ies, which have held back battery technology for about 3 decades - which in my point of view is some sort of moral corruption). and remember that it's the whole world who's being raped by oil prices - not just america.
And i'm not saying that military is full on evil or good - I know they make mistakes! - the danish military wanted to show moral support to the iraqi war and sent a bloddy submarine.
And i know that there is almost no white/black scenarios in the real world, but we still have to strive to be the morally responsible.

And no ofc not! - everyone hate nazis, it's as simple as that. they're right up there with zombies, aliens and homocidal-maniacs/terroists.

- and yes. war have been a nessesary evil thourhgout history (for the technology to take quantum leaps), but now with the internet, free online education (like from MIT), it's not nessesary as it was before. - it's well known that education breeds non-violent behavior/lesser racism/more openmindness and a greater drive for the survival of the human race.
- in my mind, if there should be wars, then they should be fought online, to keep the internet uncensored in countries where censorship it relevant, so people can educate them selves. (-fx my mother is born and raised muslim and when my big bro told her, he was gay, she almost disowened him, until she read up on homosexuality online, and began to understand how normal it is - now they watch brokeback mountainish movies together).

and fyi I read both the danish leftwing news, aswell as rightwing and scientific news (from different sources), trying to get the whole picture.
#125 to #65 - anon id: 29537354
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/05/2013) [-]
You have to look at the people in charge and question them. This is the purpose of democracy, so that everyone's opinion is heard and considered, he isn't an "idiot". Also, I don't see how you can say that America didn't invade Iraq for profit. They claimed to go in there to find some W.M.D.s and disarm Iraq, but came back empty handed, aside from blood and oil of course. Of course, everyone had to think there was W.M.Ds right? How are they supposed to know that there was no threat? Well, only 4 out of the 15 members of the U.N. security counsel announced that they supported the disarment of Iraq so..... The issue with Iraq is that it also costed alot, making it less profitable then what the U.S. had hoped for. I mean you could say that it's hard to be president, but you can't ignore corruption.
User avatar #137 to #125 - ShadeElement
Reply -2 123456789123345869
(03/05/2013) [-]
Some of what you said is well thought out and based in truth. Other parts are complete nonsense. Namely the myth that America wages war for profit. Lets be honest, we arent that smart. We havent quite figured out how to make the Roman economic model of conquest work for us. Sadly, we go to war for sillier reasons, like fear, or a misguided sense of morality.
#225 to #65 - drevv
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/05/2013) [-]
I believe the profit they are referring to is preventing Saddam Hussein reverting from the selling of oil in gold, instead of the US Dollar. The US pretty much has a monopoly on the World Currency because the US Dollar is accepted world wide. Saddam Hussein reverting to the selling of oil in gold would hurt the US Dollar and could potential cause it to collapse at an even faster rate. Overall, I didn't hate Bush, but his reasons for going to war with Iraq were not over WMDs.
User avatar #241 to #225 - ShadeElement
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/05/2013) [-]
Its already been established that Bush had plans to invade Iraq long before any "evidence" of WMD's or aiding terror was established.

That's where your facts pretty much end though.
The US does not, nor has it ever had any sort of "global currency monopoly".
The dollar is fading and has been for a while.
Saddam would not have been the first, nor the last to wage market warfare in an attempt to destabilize the dollar and cripple the US economy. (Little did he know we'd do him the favor if he'd hung in there a few more years.)
As the world's leading consumer, any attempt to purposely and maliciously devalue our currency would have been met with almost universal resistance from all nations, not just our allies in the west.
#248 to #241 - drevv
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/05/2013) [-]
The US dollar is traded worldwide and is accepted worldwide. To suggest we don't hold power over other nations because of this is absurd. Did I ever mention Bush's reasoning for going to war was over WMDs or terrorism?
User avatar #257 to #248 - ShadeElement
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/05/2013) [-]
The dollar is accepted worldwide =/= monopoly.
It simply means we are trusted world wide to honor the value of our bills.
This in no way effects exchange rate or the value of the US dollar.

Just because a Japanese citizen can take a dollar from a US tourist and spend it in the UK, doesn't change the fact that the English pound is still worth almost twice as much as our dollar.

*And I'm pretty sure you did mention WMDs, when you summarized your over all statement in your last sentence.
#267 to #257 - drevv
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/05/2013) [-]
I mentioned it as being the reason we didn't invade Iraq, not why we did.

I'm not going to argue why the US Dollar being accepted as the only currency oil is sold in is a good thing, because it's just that blantly obvious. Look up the Petrodollar Warfare.
User avatar #271 to #267 - ShadeElement
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(03/05/2013) [-]
The dollar was never the ONLY currency oil was traded in.
It was the PRIMARY currency oil was traded in.

key word WAS.

The Chinese Yuan has no bypassed the dollar as the primary oil currency.
#275 to #271 - drevv
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/05/2013) [-]
"Since the agreements of 1971 and 1973, OPEC oil is exclusively quoted in US dollars. This created a permanent demand for dollars on the international exchange markets. As of 2005, OPEC continues to trade in US Dollars, but some OPEC members (such as Iran and Venezuela) have been pushing for a switch to the euro.
Since the beginning of 2003, Iran has required euro in payment of exports toward Asia and Europe. The government opened an Iranian Oil Bourse on the free trade zone on the island of Kish, for the express purpose of trading oil priced in other currencies, including euros."
#273 to #271 - drevv
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/05/2013) [-]
User avatar #278 to #273 - ShadeElement
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(03/05/2013) [-]
Try reading the book written by William Clark. The guy who invented the term "pretrodollar warfare" as part of an economic hypothesis.

Stop using Wikis for facts.
#301 to #278 - drevv
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/05/2013) [-]
Goodnight.
#281 to #278 - drevv
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/05/2013) [-]
Wikis are a source of information that use sources from multiple other ones. This isn't ******* school where "wikipedia" is unreliable. Please.

I'll repost this.

"Since the agreements of 1971 and 1973, OPEC oil is EXCLUSIVELY quoted in US dollars. This created a PERMANENT DEMAND for dollars on the international exchange markets. As of 2005, OPEC continues to trade in US Dollars, but some OPEC members (such as Iran and Venezuela) have been pushing for a switch to the euro.
Since the beginning of 2003, Iran has required euro in payment of exports toward Asia and Europe. The government opened an Iranian Oil Bourse on the free trade zone on the island of Kish, for the express purpose of trading oil priced in other currencies, including euros."
#289 to #65 - recio **User deleted account**
0 123456789123345869
has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #402 to #289 - ShadeElement
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/05/2013) [-]
Because, at the time, Iraq was just an annoyance, and Iran was a major pain in our ass.
If two bullies at school start fighting, no one stops to help either of them.
#408 to #402 - recio **User deleted account**
0 123456789123345869
has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #409 to #408 - ShadeElement
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/05/2013) [-]
You are over simplifying a complicated series of events.
Everything in the middle east is complicated, and keeps getting more complicated.
There's hate between the middle east and the US, with good reasons on both sides.

Personally, and this is only my personal opinion, I long for the day that the world breaks its dependance on fossil fuels. Not for any particular environmental reason, but because we could then leave the middle east to descend back to the dusty back water they were before WWII suddenly made their oil fields relevant.

Not that there isn't anything redeemable about the middle east. It is the cradle of human civilization after all. But in modern times its frankly been more of a pain in the ass than its worth.
#309 to #65 - smarkles
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/05/2013) [-]
I think I love you.
#365 to #65 - probablynaked
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/05/2013) [-]
This man felt obligated to inform the people of his country of the impractical war practices that his government was implementing in Iraq. If whistleblowers weren't hunted like animals maybe they wouldn't be forced to shotgun their information so far into the public that it could be reached by enemies who could use it against us, but that's not the case is it? I for one am glad to know that our government had covered up over 30,000 civilian casualties (mostly women and children btw), which were caused by poorly analyzed intelligence and shoddily coordinated air strikes that our government has since apologized for "the inability to discern the presence of civilians and avoid and/or minimize accompanying collateral damage resulted in the unintended consequence of civilian casualties" but that's ok because they said sorry right?
In no way do I sanction the ignorant slant of information that OP brought to this website. But to sit here and tolerate your condemning Manning's acts as traitorous is just beyond my ability right now. I would love to spit on you if I had the chance but I'm a better man than that.
#83 to #65 - paintplayer
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(03/04/2013) [-]
This dude ******* gets it
User avatar #86 to #65 - multimedia
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(03/04/2013) [-]
THANK YOU! For ****** sake, I hate when people bash the war, saying it was all for money.
Ha, no, in case you (retards like OP) didn't notice, that war cost us billions of dollars a month and burned all of the oil you claim we went in there for.
User avatar #199 to #65 - coolcalx
Reply +5 123456789123345869
(03/05/2013) [-]
more importantly, the President can't make these sort of decisions with out the approval of Congress.

you can't blame JUST the President.
#81 - russlenavy
Reply +37 123456789123345869
(03/04/2013) [-]
People like you, OP, are the cancer of the world.   
Please, kill yourself.   
Thanks in advance.
People like you, OP, are the cancer of the world.
Please, kill yourself.
Thanks in advance.
User avatar #209 to #81 - WATCHAGUNADOBOUTIT
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(03/05/2013) [-]
All I feel is rage. I completely agree, bunch of ignorant people trying to sound intelligent to other ignorant people. What's that saying again where all the dumb people are leaders and the smart people are too shy to say anything?
User avatar #6 - pompladouche
Reply +35 123456789123345869
(03/04/2013) [-]
"exposed war crimes and crimes against humanity" also files about covert operations, national secrets, information possibly leading to world war, troop positions/tactics. Stop making internal spies out to be Robin Hood
User avatar #9 to #6 - davidavidson [OP]
Reply -5 123456789123345869
(03/04/2013) [-]
That's nice honey.
#14 to #9 - anon id: a1dd0b2a
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/04/2013) [-]
^cunt
#17 to #14 - lyshematenel
Reply -2 123456789123345869
(03/04/2013) [-]
^Anonymous
#18 to #17 - anon id: a1dd0b2a
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/04/2013) [-]
^no ******* ****
#19 to #18 - lyshematenel
Reply -2 123456789123345869
(03/04/2013) [-]
^redundant swearing
User avatar #33 to #19 - davidavidson [OP]
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(03/04/2013) [-]
He's a pretty edgy guy. Better leave him alone if you know what's good for ya!
#24 to #6 - thegamegestapo
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(03/04/2013) [-]
There were no troop locations in any of the leaked files I viewed, what there was is warc crimes committed by coalition forces.
#21 to #6 - anon id: 3cf3ddaa
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/04/2013) [-]
Only that's not true whatsoever. You watch WAY too much CNN and Fox news. There were absolutely no names released and nothing was compromised. Wikileaks took very serious steps in filtering information on people who would be in danger. You can try and justify the hiding of war crimes all you want but morality supersedes laws made to protect war criminals.
#54 to #6 - newall
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(03/04/2013) [-]
the dude from wikileaks did exactly the same thing, in-fact, he exposed less corruption, and more secrets.
patrol routes, fob locations...

You all seem to suck him off daily.
#145 - Covenantkilla
Reply +29 123456789123345869
(03/05/2013) [-]
I GO TO FUNNYJUNK FOR MY POLITICAL OPINION
#387 to #145 - anon id: a7fcb760
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/05/2013) [-]
You're comment and picture made me fall out of my chair. Good show sir.
#41 - stcronin
Reply +28 123456789123345869
(03/04/2013) [-]
#143 - cupotruth
Reply +22 123456789123345869
(03/05/2013) [-]
Your politics are wrong but I don't give a ****.   
   
Everybody's politics are wrong when you're on the internet.   
   
Dance thread.
Your politics are wrong but I don't give a ****.

Everybody's politics are wrong when you're on the internet.

Dance thread.
#326 to #143 - critique
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/05/2013) [-]
Comment Picture
#391 to #143 - thunderkrux
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/05/2013) [-]
aww yeah *********** dance thread
aww yeah *********** dance thread
#153 to #143 - trancepyre
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(03/05/2013) [-]
Comment Picture
#157 to #153 - zorororonoa
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(03/05/2013) [-]
Comment Picture
#171 to #157 - randallgraves
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(03/05/2013) [-]
#362 to #171 - personface
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/05/2013) [-]
Comment Picture
#223 to #143 - buthow
Reply +4 123456789123345869
(03/05/2013) [-]
Comment Picture
#20 - MattSwan
Reply +22 123456789123345869
(03/04/2013) [-]
>Implying that living under Saddam Hussein's regime was better than American intervention.
User avatar #48 to #20 - lockstin
Reply -6 123456789123345869
(03/04/2013) [-]
Its true that they are better off now, but the main reason we went to war with them was because they have oil. it wasn't some "they have nukes" like bush said. and look at North Korea, they are our enemies and they outwardly express that they are testing nukes and long range missiles, also their people there are starving, their dictator ship is terrible. but is the US going to war with NK? because of the lack of oil.
User avatar #55 to #48 - goryheadstump
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(03/04/2013) [-]
We were and still officially are at war with North Korea.
Little thing called the Korean War.
#70 to #55 - grandterskrasao
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/04/2013) [-]
wrong....

Congress has not officially declared war on any country since WW2.
#88 to #70 - roarflmao
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/04/2013) [-]
Wait what? So USA is not in war with North Korea, but South Korea is and USA is supporting South Korea. But that doesnt count?

And even if they didnt start the korean war, it was the sovjet union and USA that created the war from propaganda in hope of spreading their world view. Even though most people who died were koreans the war would never had turned out as it did, not even close if it wasnt for USA and Sovjet.

I mean okay they didnt declear it, but its commonly known that they were the reason for it
User avatar #60 to #55 - lockstin
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/04/2013) [-]
officially are but not doing a thing because its not profitable. going to war with other countries who havent wronged us directly because of oil.
User avatar #35 to #20 - davidavidson [OP]
Reply -5 123456789123345869
(03/04/2013) [-]
Get your **** together bruv
#156 to #20 - MattSwan
Reply -4 123456789123345869
(03/05/2013) [-]
Dude. I left a comment six hours ago that started an _awesome___ **********.
Dude. I left a comment six hours ago that started an _awesome___ **********.
User avatar #170 to #156 - thereasonableperso
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(03/05/2013) [-]
Its rather impressive.
#198 to #156 - anon id: cc00a0d9
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/05/2013) [-]
except your a ******* douche
#22 to #20 - anon id: 3cf3ddaa
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/04/2013) [-]
>Implying poverty hasn't tripled
>Implying they have any infrastructure to repair their ruined country
>Implying their US supported corrupt government won't implode their own economy if it benefits the US
>Implying the US has any right to choose to launch a shock and awe campaign knowing they'd kill hundreds of thousands
>Implying they don't live under marshal law instated by US forces
>Implying it's not an illegal occupation with financial interest
#349 to #22 - rocknipples
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(03/05/2013) [-]
#423 to #22 - anon id: 7d797cbd
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/10/2013) [-]
>implying any of that implies greentext
#263 to #22 - anon id: 5401ef3b
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/05/2013) [-]
>implying .... FJ. Fagets!
#164 to #22 - anon id: 9dd844ea
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/05/2013) [-]
>Implying poverty has tripled and that the US hasn't pumped millions upon millions of food, water, and economic resources into the country
> Implying the US hasn't spent several billion dollars repairing infastructure. Just because an extremist-housing building was bombed out doesn't mean they didn't pump nutrient rich soil onto plantations and fix water resevoirs/supply lines.
> Implying the warlord infested Hussein corrupt government was any better or even marginally up to par; Implying the US wasn't actively trying to oust corrupted elected officials since the election.
> Implying the US is the only one under such campaign, and that such campaign hasn't possibly stopped hundreds of further attacks worldwide; implying US didn't try to limit collateral damage or casualties/kill dozens of thousands of confirmed terrorists/terrorist cells.
> Implying its an illegal occupation without moral interest.
#149 to #22 - anon id: 5ec5d3b8
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/05/2013) [-]
>Implying that the US DOESN'T have the right to invade any country.

Stop pretending your morals are superior, FJ.

The world is ****** up. The US isn't the only country that does things like this.
#105 to #22 - anon id: a8b33c7a
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/05/2013) [-]
implying you have any sources to back up your claims
#78 to #22 - anon id: a792edaa
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/04/2013) [-]
how was any of that implied shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit
#68 to #22 - anon id: 34896f82
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/04/2013) [-]
meh, when it comes down to it, Americas benefiting from it. and if Americas benefiting, everyone is.
User avatar #221 to #22 - tehbomb
Reply -2 123456789123345869
(03/05/2013) [-]
GLORIUS ANONYMOUS
User avatar #195 to #22 - JoshBauer
Reply -3 123456789123345869
(03/05/2013) [-]
>Implying families can't safely go out into the street they don't worry about getting shot in the ******* head or blown the **** up.
#197 to #22 - thenickel
Reply -4 123456789123345869
(03/05/2013) [-]
>Implying their country wasn't already a dictatorship that screwed 90% of the populace over
>Implying government isn't democratically elected
>Implying UN didn't approve of shock and awe campaign
>Implying US forces are still in the country
>Implying that the US is gaining oil from invasion. They are receiving less oil now than before, most Iraqi oil wells were bought by chinese and eu countries.
User avatar #25 to #22 - MattSwan
Reply -4 123456789123345869
(03/04/2013) [-]
"Hundreds of thousands." That's not actually true.
User avatar #69 to #25 - adrilazzaro
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(03/04/2013) [-]
200,000 and over deaths since america started the middle-east conflict
User avatar #154 to #69 - propanex
Reply -2 123456789123345869
(03/05/2013) [-]
>started

Do you think we just woke up one day and said "See that east that is in the middle over there? Let's **** it up."

No you ignorant **** tard... we had to go over there and stop Al Qaeda because they brought down the towers... oh wait, you're probably gonna say the U.S. government did that... >.>
#303 to #154 - anon id: 5a789f3f
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/05/2013) [-]
Al Quada was an enemy of saddam
User avatar #325 to #22 - jikario
Reply -5 123456789123345869
(03/05/2013) [-]
>Implying Iraq was a country with a more stable infrastructure to begin with, or any at all.
>Implying belief in evidence fabrication which would cause impeachment through both senate and congress.
>Implying the U.S. Military is even still in Iraq, AND enforcing laws that U.S. Made.
>Implying anon has any ******* idea what he/she is talking about.
User avatar #122 to #22 - mynameisgeorge
Reply -5 123456789123345869
(03/05/2013) [-]
>Implying that's not due to a worldwide economic collapse
>Implying they had much modern infrastructure
>Implying Saddam didn't destroy ancient architectural feats as monuments to vanity
>Implying that the "tripled poverty rate" will be worth anything to the US
>Implying the hegemonic power of the world doesn't have the right to protect the interests of itself, its allies, and civilians that are being poisoned with gasses that Hitler found cruel
>Implying the US was imposing laws rather than creating governments and police forces
>Implying extremists aren't doing the exact same thing and fighting fire with fire isn't the only way to crush them
#344 to #122 - anon id: 3fde7f82
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/05/2013) [-]
>Implying that bombing a country into oblivion won't cause poverty on a massive scale
>Implying that the modern infrastructure
>Implying that it's impossible to have empathy for those in poverty
>Implying that the U.S.'s massive collateral damage in Iraq is justifiable based on "interests"
>Implying the quality of life of Iraqis has been improved by mercilessly bombing their cities in pursuit of war-targets
>Implying that U.S. rule in Iraq was just
>Implying that because one person is immoral, the U.S. can be immoral
#210 to #122 - buthow
Reply -9 123456789123345869
(03/05/2013) [-]
George, you're a genius.
#228 to #210 - mynameisgeorge
Reply -9 123456789123345869
(03/05/2013) [-]
I just like to use le me me arrows and patronize anons
#233 to #228 - buthow
Reply -8 123456789123345869
(03/05/2013) [-]
Well, you do a fantastic job at it!
Well, you do a fantastic job at it!
User avatar #234 to #233 - mynameisgeorge
Reply -7 123456789123345869
(03/05/2013) [-]
thxbby
#245 to #234 - buthow
Reply -5 123456789123345869
(03/05/2013) [-]
Well of course!
#280 to #234 - ilovehitler
Reply -7 123456789123345869
(03/05/2013) [-]
I would rape you any day, my good man. But a loving rape, like shreck rape.
I would rape you any day, my good man. But a loving rape, like shreck rape.
#30 to #20 - anon id: 5b0c0aab
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/04/2013) [-]
Life under saddam could be harsh, but it was bearable. Aslong you didnt oppose him you would be left alone, people could meet in the streets, go shopping, hang with friends, party, work, all the normal parts of life.

Now people are afraid to even go across the street to buy the food they(if they can even afford it now) without it being caught up in local fights for power, or be blown up by a suicide bomber.

>Imply what you want, but if you ever get a chance, sit down and have a talk with one of the refugees that had to leave Iraq after Americas "salvation" And how life was before and after americas friendly visit.
#117 to #30 - mynameisgeorge
0 123456789123345869
has deleted their comment [-]
#158 to #20 - fedexman
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/05/2013) [-]
Comment Picture
#294 to #20 - anon id: a30b2cc1
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/05/2013) [-]
but america kille half a million children under 5 in Iraq through its sanctions, so who was worse, Saddam or America? It's not even close the government ****** up bad
#406 to #294 - anon id: 9dd844ea
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/05/2013) [-]
American sanctions are hurting much of the surrounding area, but those sanctions are mostly on Iran not Iraq.
#353 to #20 - pepemex
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/05/2013) [-]
>Implying that was your call to make
User avatar #31 to #20 - TarnRazor
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(03/04/2013) [-]
Didn't Saddam Hussein die like 6 years ago? Why did the war end last year?
User avatar #107 to #31 - mynameisgeorge
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(03/05/2013) [-]
Let's put it like this:

If your dad beat and molested you every day and one of the neighbors went in and killed him, destroying your house and only source of income in the process, would you just want him to leave without attempting to repay you?
User avatar #108 to #107 - TarnRazor
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(03/05/2013) [-]
I don't see how turning Iraq into a danger zone is repayment.
User avatar #109 to #108 - mynameisgeorge
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/05/2013) [-]
Training police forces
Quelling extremist forces that attempted to regain control
Attempting to encourage economic growth
User avatar #111 to #109 - TarnRazor
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(03/05/2013) [-]
They obviously failed in all three of those
User avatar #115 to #111 - mynameisgeorge
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/05/2013) [-]
Which is why:
Germany and Australian troops are still training them
Extremists are being dealt with in surrounding areas
Money is constantly pumped in to Iraq

But you're totally right, let them fend for themselves
User avatar #119 to #115 - TarnRazor
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(03/05/2013) [-]
Nah. Iraq could very easily turn into Afghanistan but that still doesn't justify turning it into a blatant war zone
#57 - whyisthissohard **User deleted account**
+17 123456789123345869
has deleted their comment [-]
#61 to #57 - whyisthissohard **User deleted account**
+15 123456789123345869
has deleted their comment [-]
#293 to #61 - recio **User deleted account**
0 123456789123345869
has deleted their comment [-]
#295 to #293 - whyisthissohard **User deleted account**
0 123456789123345869
has deleted their comment [-]
#401 to #295 - recio **User deleted account**
0 123456789123345869
has deleted their comment [-]
#162 - I Am Monkey
Reply +14 123456789123345869
(03/05/2013) [-]
The fact that you use the figure 1.5 Million tells me your head is in the wrong place, your ass to be specific.
If you want to make an intelligent argument you would be best served not to multiply the actual statistics by 10 for dramatic effect or use the term "murder" for deaths that were accidental in almost all cases.

You people make it sound like the goal is to kill civilians. That is only the case for the Taliban. That's why they are responsible for the overwhelming majority of civilian deaths that you idiots then try to pin on us. They don't give a **** about their people. They'll blow up a market and kill 20 of their own to kill one american. Then we're apparently the bad guys for trying to remove these people from power.

Also, on what planet do you live on where a man who knowingly commits treason is not going to jail? You think he's like "Jail time? Are you ******** me?! All I did was steal top secret files and publish them! This is ********!" He knew exactly what he was doing and what the consequences were.
#186 to #162 - whyisthissohard **User deleted account**
0 123456789123345869
has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #202 to #186 - I Am Monkey
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/05/2013) [-]
Well in Afghanistan it's the Taliban, in Iraq it's just "insurgents" associated with less well known groups. They both operate with the same complete disregard for their own people.

I assume OP meant both Iraq and Afghanistan considering he said 1.5 million deaths (even though the combined number still wouldn't be nearly that high)
#204 to #202 - whyisthissohard **User deleted account**
+1 123456789123345869
has deleted their comment [-]
#249 to #204 - crickity
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/05/2013) [-]
*eye twitch*
#379 to #162 - anon id: ec199757
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/05/2013) [-]
You have some nice arguments here good sir, but taliban is afghan, in iraq you have the whole shia/sunni conflict going on. in iraq most civilian cassualties was indeed because of suicide bombings, but 40% of the civilian killings were actually done by coalition force bombings...


(sorry for bad english)