GI Jose. Credit to reddit.. GI Jose Is a true Mexican Hero GI Jose Credit to reddit Is a true Mexican Hero
Upload
Login or register
Hide Comments
Leave a comment Refresh Comments (22)
[ 22 comments ]
> hey anon, wanna give your opinion?
asd
#3 - tredbear
Reply +20 123456789123345869
(02/27/2013) [-]
GI Jose Is a true Mexican Hero
GI Jose Is a true Mexican Hero
#12 - kaboomz
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(02/27/2013) [-]
This image has expired
**kaboomz rolls 71**
User avatar #13 to #12 - bitchplzzz
Reply +11 123456789123345869
(02/27/2013) [-]
**bitchplzzz rolls 00**
Chico's my dic-o's

#9 - datjalapeno
Reply -5 123456789123345869
(02/27/2013) [-]
MFW my name's jose.

Too bad I can't post pics.
#10 to #9 - Killerwale
Reply +5 123456789123345869
(02/27/2013) [-]
then why did you even post, you literally added nothing.
then why did you even post, you literally added nothing.
#4 - berentzen
Reply +5 123456789123345869
(02/27/2013) [-]
> Trip to Murrica
> ******* NYC
> Want a photo with an officer
> Ask Latino officer if I can take a picture with him
> "No Sir! .... But I like your shirt".
> MFW I was wearing a green GI José Shirt.
User avatar #2 - bobindun
Reply +4 123456789123345869
(02/27/2013) [-]
Dat username.
User avatar #14 - octaviano
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(02/27/2013) [-]
...in a German Car.
User avatar #17 to #14 - famouspork
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(02/27/2013) [-]
LOL, some VW's are made in mexico, which is funny
User avatar #19 to #17 - octaviano
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(02/27/2013) [-]
VW's still german.
Your argument may say that Hyundais are german because there is a manufactory in germany.
User avatar #20 to #19 - famouspork
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(02/27/2013) [-]
no. Mexicans don't have their own car brand do they?
#11 - artificialego
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(02/27/2013) [-]
Comment Picture
#21 - anon id: d7028567
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(02/27/2013) [-]
GI Jose! A real mexican t-shirt :)
[url deleted]
#18 - anon id: 41291aa5
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(02/27/2013) [-]
Remember Sun-Baby from Teletubbies? I just realised, it's their God.
Sun-Baby watches over them but why is it always laughing? You see it created the Tele-Verse and The Teletubbies. They live freely and happily but everyday when that Sun-Baby rises up, it's not laughing because it's happy to see it's creation at work, no, Sun-Baby is plotting their destruction. They have sinned and gone against the Tele-Bible. Tinky-Winky was gay, an affront to Sun-Baby God, it clearly states that in the Tele-Bible. They ignored Sun-Baby, forgetting it was what forged their existence. Sun-Baby was angered and destroyed the Tele-Verse. This is what happens when you ignore our God. Do you want to end up like the Teletubbies? PRAISE GOD!
Teletubby Apocalypse, it happened. It was a full on Tele-Caust, it was brutal. You try to deny it but we all know what happened.
DAMN YOU SUN-BABY AND YOUR SADISTIC TUBBY SLAUGHTERING! HOW CAN YOU SMILE ABOUT THIS? DO YOU HAVE NO SOUL SUN-BABY!
#15 - reallynotdashie
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(02/27/2013) [-]
[ 22 comments ]
Leave a comment