Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
User avatar #11 - tandrel (02/22/2013) [-]
I don't understand why he would coat his blade in poison in the first place. It would only damage them if it was ingested, he should have coated it in venom, then he would even be fine right now.
#44 to #11 - SILENCEnight (02/22/2013) [-]
**SILENCEnight rolled a random image posted in comment #2997908 at MMORPG ITEM COLLECTIVE EXPERIENCE ** *************
#35 to #11 - biograde (02/22/2013) [-]
Comment Picture
-1
#19 to #11 - sensualsaxman has deleted their comment [-]
#13 to #11 - isoceles (02/22/2013) [-]
poison can be fatal if a sufficient amount of it is absorbed through any part of the body, not only the gut. In fact, venom is usually only called venom if it is being used by the creature that created it to either hunt or defend itself.

interestingly enough if you want to be really technical about it, then every single substance on earth is poisonous, given the proper dosage.
User avatar #29 to #13 - scorcho (02/22/2013) [-]
water.
User avatar #33 to #29 - ekkeerr (02/22/2013) [-]
If you're trying to say that water isn't poisonous, try to drink 10 liters within a time limit of 10 minutes.
User avatar #38 to #33 - scorcho (02/22/2013) [-]
that will not poison you. it will kill you, but in a mechanical kind of way, if you know what i'm saying. Water is not poisonous at all.
User avatar #39 to #38 - cornrun (02/22/2013) [-]
http://en wikipedia org/wiki/Water_intoxication
You're Welcome
User avatar #41 to #39 - scorcho (02/22/2013) [-]
i stand corrected.
User avatar #21 to #13 - motherfuckingkenji ONLINE (02/22/2013) [-]
Especially Dihydrogen Monoxide.
That **** can kill you really easily.
User avatar #22 to #21 - thedemonic (02/22/2013) [-]
studies suggest that 100% of people that ingest this chemical eventually die
0
#37 to #22 - polomomo has deleted their comment [-]
#40 to #37 - anonymous (02/22/2013) [-]
That's le joke...
0
#30 to #22 - mylazy has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #25 to #22 - XzmanX (02/22/2013) [-]
It has been found to be the primary component of acid rain.
User avatar #23 to #22 - motherfuckingkenji ONLINE (02/22/2013) [-]
Other studies have shown that 100% of all serial killers have come into contact with this chemical at some point in their lives.
Obama wants to ban it.
For once, I agree with him.
User avatar #24 to #23 - thedemonic (02/22/2013) [-]
its even been found in the water supplies of every country on the planet. god help us we are doomed
#46 to #45 - torexofthenight (02/23/2013) [-]
I've noticed your profile picture, quite a few times actually. I think this is the first time you've actually replied.
#12 to #11 - repostsrepost ONLINE (02/22/2013) [-]
In which case licking it would have been totally harmless.
#15 to #12 - flyslasher (02/22/2013) [-]
Venom needs to get into your blood stream to kill you. Unless you have cuts in your mouth you can drink venom. Not that I would recommend it. Do it faggot.
#14 to #12 - johnyjames (02/22/2013) [-]
please tell me that's sarcasm...
User avatar #17 to #14 - goodguygary ONLINE (02/22/2013) [-]
nah, venom can be ingested no problem unless there's a cut or sore in your mouth/throat.
 Friends (0)