Upload
Login or register
Anonymous comments allowed.
#11 - tandrel
Reply -56
(02/22/2013) [-]
I don't understand why he would coat his blade in poison in the first place. It would only damage them if it was ingested, he should have coated it in venom, then he would even be fine right now.
#44 to #11 - SILENCEnight
Reply 0
(02/22/2013) [-]
**SILENCEnight rolled a random image posted in comment #2997908 at MMORPG ITEM COLLECTIVE EXPERIENCE ** *************
#35 to #11 - biograde
Reply +3
(02/22/2013) [-]
Comment Picture
#32 to #11 - terrortaco
Reply +2
(02/22/2013) [-]
Comment Picture
#26 to #11 - mastercolossus
Reply +4
(02/22/2013) [-]
Comment Picture
#19 to #11 - sensualsaxman
-1
has deleted their comment [-]
#13 to #11 - isoceles
Reply +3
(02/22/2013) [-]
poison can be fatal if a sufficient amount of it is absorbed through any part of the body, not only the gut. In fact, venom is usually only called venom if it is being used by the creature that created it to either hunt or defend itself.

interestingly enough if you want to be really technical about it, then every single substance on earth is poisonous, given the proper dosage.
#29 to #13 - scorcho
Reply -3
(02/22/2013) [-]
water.
#33 to #29 - ekkeerr
Reply +2
(02/22/2013) [-]
If you're trying to say that water isn't poisonous, try to drink 10 liters within a time limit of 10 minutes.
#38 to #33 - scorcho
Reply -2
(02/22/2013) [-]
that will not poison you. it will kill you, but in a mechanical kind of way, if you know what i'm saying. Water is not poisonous at all.
#39 to #38 - cornrun
Reply +2
(02/22/2013) [-]
http://en wikipedia org/wiki/Water_intoxication
You're Welcome
#41 to #39 - scorcho
Reply +4
(02/22/2013) [-]
i stand corrected.
#21 to #13 - motherfuckingkenji
Reply +14
(02/22/2013) [-]
Especially Dihydrogen Monoxide.
That **** can kill you really easily.
#22 to #21 - thedemonic
Reply +15
(02/22/2013) [-]
studies suggest that 100% of people that ingest this chemical eventually die
#37 to #22 - polomomo
0
has deleted their comment [-]
#40 to #37 - anon
Reply 0
(02/22/2013) [-]
That's le joke...
#30 to #22 - mylazy
0
has deleted their comment [-]
#25 to #22 - XzmanX
Reply +1
(02/22/2013) [-]
It has been found to be the primary component of acid rain.
#23 to #22 - motherfuckingkenji
Reply +12
(02/22/2013) [-]
Other studies have shown that 100% of all serial killers have come into contact with this chemical at some point in their lives.
Obama wants to ban it.
For once, I agree with him.
#24 to #23 - thedemonic
Reply +12
(02/22/2013) [-]
its even been found in the water supplies of every country on the planet. god help us we are doomed
#43 to #24 - torexofthenight
Reply -2
(02/22/2013) [-]
Hello
#45 to #43 - thedemonic
Reply 0
(02/22/2013) [-]
Comment Picture
#46 to #45 - torexofthenight
Reply 0
(02/23/2013) [-]
I've noticed your profile picture, quite a few times actually. I think this is the first time you've actually replied.
#12 to #11 - repostsrepost
Reply 0
(02/22/2013) [-]
In which case licking it would have been totally harmless.
#15 to #12 - flyslasher
Reply 0
(02/22/2013) [-]
Venom needs to get into your blood stream to kill you. Unless you have cuts in your mouth you can drink venom. Not that I would recommend it. Do it faggot.
#14 to #12 - johnyjames
Reply 0
(02/22/2013) [-]
please tell me that's sarcasm...
#17 to #14 - goodguygary
Reply 0
(02/22/2013) [-]
nah, venom can be ingested no problem unless there's a cut or sore in your mouth/throat.