Our generation. . nut generation is Better tor a zombie Than for an. but wouldn't being powerless be apart for the zombie apocalypse?
x
Click to expand

Comments(47):

[ 47 comments ]
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#8 - kaboomz (02/19/2013) [-]
This image has expired
> Zombie apocalipse
> Steal / kill everyone for suplies

> No electricity
> Steal / kill your neighbour for electricity
User avatar #2 - Whaaaaaaaaa (02/18/2013) [-]
but wouldn't being powerless be apart for the zombie apocalypse?
#29 - Kyuss (02/19/2013) [-]
My plan:
#53 to #29 - drainbramage (02/19/2013) [-]
Let's kill Phil first.
Let's kill Phil first.
User avatar #32 to #29 - unicornmangina (02/19/2013) [-]
You've got red on you
User avatar #1 - bObmEh (02/18/2013) [-]
So in a world without power, we are more prepared to survive? Logic fail.
#30 - caesarslegion (02/19/2013) [-]
A zombie apocalypse would make electricity gone indefinitely.    
   
Therefore, they are not ready for a zombie apocalypse.
A zombie apocalypse would make electricity gone indefinitely.

Therefore, they are not ready for a zombie apocalypse.
User avatar #31 to #30 - kyrozor ONLINE (02/19/2013) [-]
What do when internet is down?

????


What do when Zombies and no time for internet.
User avatar #55 to #31 - ljxjlos (02/19/2013) [-]
Read the Manga I am Hero. In the case described in that manga, the Internet still works. It´s kinda interessting, how the author describes the reaction of the Internet to a Zombieapocalypse. It´s definitely worth the read...
User avatar #27 - jbails (02/19/2013) [-]
Implying that a zombie apocalypse comes with a reliable source of infinite power.
User avatar #18 - tarnis (02/19/2013) [-]
Historians will look back and ponder about why our generation wanted this to happen so badly.
#4 - holtdarealhooligan (02/19/2013) [-]
A zombie apocalypse would be very dangerous. Going without TV for an hour isn't quite as severe.
#28 to #4 - mooghens (02/19/2013) [-]
No internet however.... that is on an entirely different level than those two
No internet however.... that is on an entirely different level than those two
User avatar #5 to #4 - toughactintinactin (02/19/2013) [-]
It's like being prepared for a hurricane and not a light rain... makes sense right?
#14 - snakefire (02/19/2013) [-]
I actually did prepare for the times when the power goes out, as I made a solar powered lawnmower battery adapted to power household electronics

Before it got dismantled, it could power my router and PC for about 4 hours.

6 during the day
User avatar #19 to #14 - konradkurze (02/19/2013) [-]
if it was a great thing why the **** did you dismantle it
#20 to #19 - snakefire (02/19/2013) [-]
My dad needed the AC- DC adapter for his truck...
User avatar #21 to #20 - konradkurze (02/19/2013) [-]
then buy a new one dude,......never just give up on good things
#23 to #21 - snakefire (02/19/2013) [-]
The AC-DC adapter I want to put in it is 450W and almost 200 dollars.
User avatar #24 to #23 - konradkurze (02/19/2013) [-]
yeah but think how much you'll save in power bills
#25 to #24 - snakefire (02/19/2013) [-]
Like I said, it isn't that efficient.

I only used it for emergencies.
#26 to #25 - konradkurze (02/19/2013) [-]
prepare your anus
prepare your anus
User avatar #49 - stonerjesus (02/19/2013) [-]
And what exactly makes you think there would be constant electricity during a zombie apocalypse? Are the zombies running the power plants? I think not.
#48 - John Cena (02/19/2013) [-]
the zombie apocalypse is never going to happen. Grow the **** up. It's scientifically impossible for zombies to be real. You can not reanimate dead human tissue after it's been dead for an extended period of time and just a few minutes without oxygen does sever, irreversible damage to the brain. It'll never happen.
#50 to #48 - John Cena (02/19/2013) [-]
stop going into too much detail, there are many ways its possible and has even been seen in nature in numerous ways.


easiest way to put it without giving you a lesson is if you can imagine it then it must be true, everything exists will exist or has existed, so dont count out zombies yet!
#56 to #50 - John Cena (02/19/2013) [-]
Zombie - the body of a dead person given the semblance of life, but mute and will-less, by a supernatural force, usually for some evil purpose.

Now please tell me how that is possible? Definition straight out of Websters dictionary.
#46 - John Cena (02/19/2013) [-]
Actually with obesity rates constantly increasing around the world this generation isn't better suited for anything whether it's zombies or lack of power.

The only thing "this generation" is best suited for is a Wall-E future where everyone has a machine do everything for them so they can float around and be gigantic fatasses. That's not a crack at America, that's a crack at the world. Face it kiddos, you're the first ones to die when the zombies come no matter how many comics you've read, movies & shows you watched, and games you've played.
#44 - thegolem (02/19/2013) [-]
Well 			****		 it's true...
Well **** it's true...
User avatar #43 - serotonin (02/19/2013) [-]
Hour without power? That must be horrible!
In Serbia in 90`s we had power outages almost every other day and it lasted up to 8h...and we had a great time
#13 - Mutador (02/19/2013) [-]
What's the difference?
#10 - John Cena (02/19/2013) [-]
If you think that people are ready for a global epidemic of epic proportions, but not for an hour without electricity, you are wrong on one of them. Either we are ready for both or none. OP is a faggot
User avatar #52 - drainbramage (02/19/2013) [-]
A zombie apocalypse would never occur, if there was a zombie outbreak it would last for about 5 minutes, everybody knows how to kill a zombie, it's not rocket science.
#51 - jthwdragon (02/19/2013) [-]
so basically walking dead vs revolution?
#47 - John Cena (02/19/2013) [-]
pffft these new ******* wouldn't survive **** they can hardly survive each other as it is
#45 - John Cena (02/19/2013) [-]
yea but zombies isn't real *******
[ 47 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)