True shit. Not Oc. I find this surprisingly true.. Umm, make that 10. pissing with a boner.
Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

True shit

Not Oc.
I find this surprisingly true

+1063
Views: 39204
Favorited: 105
Submitted: 02/17/2013
Share On Facebook
Add to favorites Subscribe to supervenom E-mail to friend submit to reddit
Share image on facebook Share on StumbleUpon Share on Tumblr Share on Pinterest Share on Google Plus E-mail to friend

Comments(118):

[ 118 comments ]

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Show:   Top Rated Controversial Best Lowest Rated Newest Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#10 - whizzerbike (02/17/2013) [+] (8 replies)
Umm, make that 10.    
pissing with a boner.
Umm, make that 10.
pissing with a boner.
#32 - minishadow ONLINE (02/17/2013) [+] (3 replies)
I can never sit down a pee in the morning's because when i sit down my penis touches the inside of the toilet.. its cold D: and incredibly uncomfortable
#9 - lincolnpenis ONLINE (02/17/2013) [+] (3 replies)
The 'everywhere' at a friend's house... Oh god. That feel. The terror.
#2 - indigoflows (02/17/2013) [-]
Who this happens to
Who this happens to
#62 - auesis (02/18/2013) [+] (6 replies)
The worst is waking up with a boner that won't go away, so you have to either try and press it down, which is painful as 						****					, or stand a mile away from the bowl and hope you get the trajectory right.
The worst is waking up with a boner that won't go away, so you have to either try and press it down, which is painful as **** , or stand a mile away from the bowl and hope you get the trajectory right.
User avatar #39 - redrex ONLINE (02/17/2013) [+] (3 replies)
the triple stream
#40 to #39 - thedarkestrogue (02/17/2013) [-]
oh god. What did you do, **** a glue factory?
User avatar #21 - alphawolffifteen (02/17/2013) [+] (2 replies)
What's worse is that your dick will change...one day it pees normal...the next is goin all whacky. Mine is in a phase where unless i'm pissing really hard, it comes out 90% normal and the other 10% literally sprays everywhere, and I have no option but to put up with it.
I hate my dick.
User avatar #44 - gmarrox (02/17/2013) [+] (3 replies)
Where's the post-masturbation-canal-blockage?
#79 - shhpostponies (02/18/2013) [+] (3 replies)
A true sayian warrior always tinkles when he sprinkles.
#84 - Pompano (02/18/2013) [-]
My bathroom adventures look more like this.




My bathroom adventures look more like this.
#55 - nephrithotroll (02/17/2013) [+] (3 replies)
Comment Picture
User avatar #94 - awesomenessdefined (02/18/2013) [+] (3 replies)
As a guy, I've always sit down to pee.

So much better is every way, unless it's cold.
#106 to #94 - zeusx (02/18/2013) [-]
(Enlarge)
User avatar #24 - safo (02/17/2013) [+] (3 replies)
I always pee sitting down, and I'm a man...

sorry :(
#100 - tenthdivine (02/18/2013) [-]
No the worst.. is when you've just got up and you're not 100% conscious yet. When you don't pull down your pants enough so the tip is still in, and you don't realize it, only when you start peeing and feel the creeping warmth do you realize the horrible mistake you've made...
No the worst.. is when you've just got up and you're not 100% conscious yet. When you don't pull down your pants enough so the tip is still in, and you don't realize it, only when you start peeing and feel the creeping warmth do you realize the horrible mistake you've made...
#88 - nosurprise (02/18/2013) [+] (1 reply)
mfw tripple stream
#83 - puredeliciousness (02/18/2013) [-]
Every. Single. One. Of. These.
User avatar #38 - redclover (02/17/2013) [-]
9 is caused by multiple 4s
it's not as final as you think
#89 - magikarpforlife (02/18/2013) [-]
"I like to think he had sex last night and has a a little residue left over"
#37 - fooljamable (02/17/2013) [-]
9, 3 and 4 are the worst.
9, 3 and 4 are the worst.
User avatar #17 - hillyman (02/17/2013) [-]
Lies... I'm like a sniper *pew pew*

I could piss the wings off a fly at ten paces...
[ 118 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)