Hangman. . a boy hung himself at my s:: heel and the next day my teacher asked f we wanted in play games in take slur minds " Elf it and i suggested playing han Hangman a boy hung himself at my s:: heel and the next day teacher asked f we wanted in play games take slur minds " Elf it i suggested playing han
Upload
Login or register

Hangman

Click to block a category:GamingPoliticsNewsComicsAnimeOther
a boy hung himself at my s:: heel and the next day my teacher asked f
we wanted in play games in take slur minds " Elf it and i suggested
playing hangman without realizing and 2 peeple cried omg
Care not fer such trifles ' Weigh in ' Blabber t' yer mates ' ) ) Cei) 39 '
4 shots if rum age ' tih
fed an' l, 098 Scallywags be enjoyin' this,
Q Spy ante all 131 scramblin' s Cei) 37 captin' ' s
I scrawl a message...
...
+2807
Views: 70738 Submitted: 01/12/2013
Hide Comments
Leave a comment Refresh Comments (154)
[ 154 comments ]
> hey anon, wanna give your opinion?
asd
#8 - ickutt
Reply +292 123456789123345869
(01/13/2013) [-]
HFW
#169 to #8 - iswant
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(01/13/2013) [-]
Comment Picture
#175 to #8 - Spikeydeath
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(01/14/2013) [-]
damnit phil
#4 - waffies
Reply +180 123456789123345869
(01/13/2013) [-]
"I don't really want to play games.... can't we just hang out?"
"I don't really want to play games.... can't we just hang out?"
#29 to #4 - cupcakedevourer
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(01/13/2013) [-]
Oh God.
Oh God.
#10 - Nihem
Reply +118 123456789123345869
(01/13/2013) [-]
"Spy onto all 131 scribblin's"
User avatar #11 to #10 - celestiasbeard
Reply +10 123456789123345869
(01/13/2013) [-]
Pirate speak me mate
#12 to #10 - Digitalphear
Reply +18 123456789123345869
(01/13/2013) [-]
This image has expired
"Care not fer such trifles"
#36 - triggathepirate
Reply +82 123456789123345869
(01/13/2013) [-]
>be in 8th grade
>watch some **** documentary on projector about global warming
>shows an animation time lapse of water level rising onto mainland in bejing
>in most racist asian accent
>"ling ling get the boat!!"
>whole class turns around
>MFW they know think i'm a psychopath


Needless to say it was the end of my teaching career.

#74 to #36 - machodriver
Reply +19 123456789123345869
(01/13/2013) [-]
>"be in 8th grade"
>"needless to say it was the end of my teaching career"

...Wut?
User avatar #77 to #74 - triggathepirate
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(01/13/2013) [-]
professorwhisper.png



That teacher part was ***** and giggles. That did happen though, why not increase the funny.
#79 to #77 - machodriver
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(01/13/2013) [-]
No problem with making the story funnier, just make sure to cover your tracks next time.
#82 to #79 - triggathepirate
Reply +7 123456789123345869
(01/13/2013) [-]
Well could've been an 8th grade class?
Well could've been an 8th grade class?
#172 to #82 - machodriver
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(01/13/2013) [-]
"be in 8th grade"
The way he put it I doubt it.
#176 to #172 - triggathepirate
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(01/14/2013) [-]
"he" ?
"he" ?
#177 to #176 - machodriver
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(01/14/2013) [-]
Thought it was a different user for some reason, my bad.
User avatar #178 to #177 - triggathepirate
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(01/14/2013) [-]
Nah I got a good laugh.
Felt like a movie scene I forget.
#119 - ferbisboy
Reply +65 123456789123345869
(01/13/2013) [-]
>be 11 or ********
>taking a crap
>hear that a boy from school hung himself
>k i guess
>next day
>some prick suggests that we play hangman
>cry because don't like hangman
>mfw i was so fat others tought i was two kids
#155 to #119 - sweateagle
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(01/13/2013) [-]
Comment Picture
#164 to #119 - miva
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(01/13/2013) [-]
**miva rolled a random image posted in comment #10 at FEELS **
>You playing hangman with another kid
>yfw you realize you're actually alone
#107 - Hawke
Reply +58 123456789123345869
(01/13/2013) [-]
>be 9 years old   
>class watching movie about concentration camps   
>read book during whole movie, have no clue what it's about   
>Idly glance up and say "Looks like they are having a big sleepover"   
>Don't know why teacher is yelling at me   
   
Sent out of class.
>be 9 years old
>class watching movie about concentration camps
>read book during whole movie, have no clue what it's about
>Idly glance up and say "Looks like they are having a big sleepover"
>Don't know why teacher is yelling at me

Sent out of class.
#17 - spazzin
Reply +54 123456789123345869
(01/13/2013) [-]
>Be me
>History teacher's mom dies a week before Thanksgiving and she misses school that whole week
>The day before thanks giving she comes back
>After class asks me and my friend what we're doing for Thanksgiving
>"I'm going to help my mom cook."
>She starts tearing up
>MFW I realize what I just said
#22 to #17 - wanicochil
Reply +23 123456789123345869
(01/13/2013) [-]
>Be me   
>Friends father just passed away from cancer   
>Walking to carpark with him talking a little   
>Making small talk and ask "Is your dad picking you up   
>MFW I realize what I said
>Be me
>Friends father just passed away from cancer
>Walking to carpark with him talking a little
>Making small talk and ask "Is your dad picking you up
>MFW I realize what I said
#54 to #22 - lasmamoe
Reply +15 123456789123345869
(01/13/2013) [-]
>Be me   
>Friends mom just passed away from cancer   
>Try to make jokes to make him feel better   
>It works   
>Accidentally make "Your Mom" joke   
>Mfw
>Be me
>Friends mom just passed away from cancer
>Try to make jokes to make him feel better
>It works
>Accidentally make "Your Mom" joke
>Mfw
#61 - nefarian
Reply +46 123456789123345869
(01/13/2013) [-]
>Be 7th grade   
>Waiting at the bus stop with my class   
>Bus drives through   
>Friend says ''hey, there comes your mom''   
>Thought the joke was somewhat funny   
>Another bus comes through   
>I say to girl from my class ''hey, there comes your mom''   
>Sudden realization that her mom's dead   
MFW
>Be 7th grade
>Waiting at the bus stop with my class
>Bus drives through
>Friend says ''hey, there comes your mom''
>Thought the joke was somewhat funny
>Another bus comes through
>I say to girl from my class ''hey, there comes your mom''
>Sudden realization that her mom's dead
MFW
#65 to #61 - anon id: 73ab6e3f
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(01/13/2013) [-]
Your mom is Sinestra
User avatar #73 to #65 - nefarian
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(01/13/2013) [-]
She's fat as ****
User avatar #112 to #61 - yellowcardraiden
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(01/13/2013) [-]
BIONICLES!!
#28 - cupcakedevourer
Reply +42 123456789123345869
(01/13/2013) [-]
>Be me   
>Walking with recently dumped friend   
>Conversation dwindling    
>'Hey, did you hear <random bitch> is going out with <her ex-boyfriend> now?   
>She starts crying   
>MFW
>Be me
>Walking with recently dumped friend
>Conversation dwindling
>'Hey, did you hear <random bitch> is going out with <her ex-boyfriend> now?
>She starts crying
>MFW
#137 - bdawg
Reply +40 123456789123345869
(01/13/2013) [-]
&gt; Went to holocaust memorial in 5th grade.   
&gt; Didn't want to see sad images so I listened to a comedian on my ipod.   
&gt; They put my whole class in a theater and showed us the conditions they lived in.   
&gt; Hear a joke the minute they show a pic of a man about to be shot by a Nazi.   
&gt; Start laughing uncontrollably.   
&gt; Laugh in front of my whole class, the principal, and 3 Holocaust survivors.   
&gt; Suspended for a week   
&gt; Everyone thought I was a Nazi for the rest of my elementary school years.
> Went to holocaust memorial in 5th grade.
> Didn't want to see sad images so I listened to a comedian on my ipod.
> They put my whole class in a theater and showed us the conditions they lived in.
> Hear a joke the minute they show a pic of a man about to be shot by a Nazi.
> Start laughing uncontrollably.
> Laugh in front of my whole class, the principal, and 3 Holocaust survivors.
> Suspended for a week
> Everyone thought I was a Nazi for the rest of my elementary school years.