Lucid dream. . I am clearly dreaming I guess that !! 'd do anything tii) .: i.. Why were you sleeping in a microwave?
Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu

Lucid dream

I am clearly dreaming
I guess that !! 'd
do anything tii) .: i.
...
+1629
Views: 42857
Favorited: 73
Submitted: 01/10/2013
Share On Facebook
Add to favorites Subscribe to korven E-mail to friend submit to reddit
Share image on facebook Share on StumbleUpon Share on Tumblr Share on Pinterest Share on Google Plus E-mail to friend

Comments(94):

[ 94 comments ]

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Show:   Top Rated Controversial Best Lowest Rated Newest Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
User avatar #10 - jayzerhaze (01/11/2013) [-]
Why were you sleeping in a microwave?
#1 - anonymous (01/10/2013) [+] (1 reply)
well you were nailing a banana
#6 - highfocus (01/11/2013) [+] (1 reply)
i don't get it
i don't get it
#79 - ompalomper ONLINE (01/11/2013) [+] (4 replies)
why does he need the girls?    
   
he was already nailing a banana
why does he need the girls?

he was already nailing a banana
#36 - caliex (01/11/2013) [-]
This is what I saw.... A microwave.
#22 - Metallicock (01/11/2013) [+] (5 replies)
I had a weird ******* dream the other night:

> randomly in a hot tub with this 9.5/10 philipino chick that had a crush on me in high school
> sitting in nipple high hot water
> shes naked (idk if I was because I was too focused on her fun bags)
> we're drinking shes drinking some fancy ass wine
> see runs out wine and says she is going to go get more
> she starts to stand up and I can see just below her waist
> she steps out all the way
> datass.jpg
> she turns towards me
> she has a dick
> I woke up
> pissed as ****
<--- My brains face when

Seriously brain, **** you. You could of made that dream the best ******* dream of my life, but no. You had to go and ******* ruin it for me.
I'm not gay, but I am still debating if I would have gone through with it

User avatar #50 - richardastley (01/11/2013) [+] (4 replies)
I had control over my dream the other day. I said "When I open this door, the girl I want to **** the most will be behind it." Sure enough one of my really hot friends was behind it. I went to nail her and she transformed into a baby.

What the **** .
User avatar #14 - koocluks (01/11/2013) [-]
i also sleep in a microwave
User avatar #15 - theblackhorntail (01/11/2013) [+] (1 reply)
The bed looks like a damn floppy disk...
User avatar #48 - waaw (01/11/2013) [+] (3 replies)
When I was a kid I used to be able to wake up at any time during a dream by focusing very hard on opening my eyes, which was very helpful because I had a lot of nightmares. Then one night I had a dream where I was trapped in the matrix and hiding from a dragon. I thought that it was going to find me, so I figured I should leave the dream and try falling back to sleep. I ducked behind a couch that I had just noticed and tried to wake up, but then the dragon came out oof nowhere and said "You can't escape me like that!" I managed to run away down a staircase that appeared out of no where and led into Sesame Street, but ever since then I've lost the ability to wake up at will. It's like I used to know somewhere that I could always escape, and then after that one time that it failed, I knew that the dreams could hold me in and it wouldn't work anymore.
#41 - snakefire (01/11/2013) [+] (3 replies)
Comment Picture
#87 - mytrakytra (01/11/2013) [+] (1 reply)
This image has expired
I had a dream that I won 1,000-1,500 dollars a week for life from a scratch-off. I was told that I either couldn't redeem it at the store I bought it from or that I actually didn't win and I had to go to the lottery building or some **** . All I can say is that I woke up very angry and confused. I actually felt a bit sad afterwards.

No I do not have a gambling addiction before any of you say so. I actually don't but tickets that much and haven't in a few months.
#7 - jeengak (01/11/2013) [+] (1 reply)
may i know why your pillow has a handle on it?
#13 - abdullahmag (01/11/2013) [+] (3 replies)
yesterday i dreamt i was a woman running in a race where the losers would be eliminated (actually eliminated).

i finished last, and the one after me looked so sad and upset, but she wasn't eliminated still.

after i comforted her, she approached me, and we proceeded to scissor, oddly enough it felt great.
#28 to #19 - tragono **User deleted account** (01/11/2013) [-]
Dream logic.
Dream logic.
#39 - huehuehueone (01/11/2013) [+] (2 replies)
**huehuehueone rolled a random image posted in comment #2397283 at My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic ** my dream last night
User avatar #8 - picamix ONLINE (01/11/2013) [-]
oh yeah nail that banana
#2 - deusexmachinase (01/10/2013) [+] (1 reply)
This is even funnier the 12th time!
[ 94 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)