Based on the size elkaar paycheck how much rent an you afford! fallow
the below, and you' ll know just about
haw much rou can mm to drop on rent each month.
Can I Afford kt
an c: I: ultor
Snow's of my
straightforward. “W u, W Fur
You must complete the o v e What Do I Need?
L Enter an amount ifyou in on your paycheck after deductions. Ch. shitst
l. Once you' done that an how often you get paid. Chad's:
2. Choose whether or not you' re considering an apartment in u large my Grocery use
4. When you' re done with than step: but an What can I Alford!‘ am" mu,
t, minded w the us, Department " Guam‘
and Urban Developer V - st an Individual
should spend In: more than atm eitheir g 5 mm: on remand muses. at an
Using this apartment rent calculator is pretty straightforward.
You must complete the following steps:
I. Enter the amount of you see on your paycheck after deductions.
2. Once you' done that select how often you get paid.
3. Choose whether or not you' re considering an apartment in a large city.
4. When you' re done with those steps just click 'What Can I Afford?'