Choking the chicken. Tickle the pickle, not oc, don't ask how i found it.... plumer TEEH Masturbation Facts 'l?/ t' ' . Statists 'ii, 95% of men admit to mastur
Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu

Choking the chicken

Tickle the pickle, not oc, don't ask how i found it...

plumer TEEH
Masturbation Facts 'l?/ t' ' . Statists 'ii,
95% of men admit to masturbating, compared to 89% of women.
For married individuals, the rate is 70% for both men and women.
Fewer married Christian men (6 IX) admit to masturbating.
Only % consider the practice "normal,"
y Frequency: more than 40% of males and 22% of females admit to
masturbating daily, 55% of men and 48% of women masturbate
at: least one a week.
The average time a porno film is watched in a hotel room BO
is minutes. MIT
53% of women use vibrators when masturbating. Reported , INK:
of men have also used vibrators for solo masturbation.
Masturbation may be good for you. Studies suggest it may reduce /.l.. M l
the risk of prostate cancer in men, For women, cervical infections
might also be reduced with frequent personal stimulation. i ii)
Over 2. 5 million fleshlights have been sold worldwide.
Mare than 3% of people have accidentally been caught "
masturbating. 22. 6% of women have intentionally been
walked in on
30% of suicides by males between age and 20 are attributed
to auto erotic asphyxiation.
4 out of IO women prefer masturbation dyer sex.
7-. According to the Sumerians, who invented the first written Western
llij" i' language, ricer was created when the Mesopotamian
1“ god Enki masturbated, causing his ejaculate to flood the earth.
Male kangaroos have been known to give themselfes blow jobs,
Female porcupines have been witnessed using wooden sticks as
dilda: -es.
At this very moment, WE". I SI Americans are masturebating.
That' s more people than the entire population .
...
+2161
Views: 72200
Favorited: 250
Submitted: 11/18/2012
Share On Facebook
Add to favorites Subscribe to CookieKing E-mail to friend submit to reddit
Share image on facebook Share on StumbleUpon Share on Tumblr Share on Pinterest Share on Google Plus E-mail to friend

Comments(249):

[ 249 comments ]

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Show:   Top Rated Controversial Best Lowest Rated Newest Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#9 - iregretthis (11/18/2012) [+] (9 replies)
And I'm one of them.
#33 - thefasrdog (11/19/2012) [+] (1 reply)
Enki's face when
#55 - lordbyronxiv ONLINE (11/19/2012) [+] (4 replies)
mfw I'll never get prostate cancer.
mfw I'll never get prostate cancer.
#15 - andrestrololol (11/18/2012) [+] (1 reply)
Why do I always have these very specific gifs in my reaction folder...
Why do I always have these very specific gifs in my reaction folder...
User avatar #83 - peekabeast (11/19/2012) [+] (2 replies)
make that 797,152.
#222 - alonetime (11/19/2012) [+] (6 replies)
797,152*

#97 - chuffberry ONLINE (11/19/2012) [+] (12 replies)
"solo masturbation"? as opposed to....
#102 to #97 - abcdxyz (11/19/2012) [-]
circle jerks
#198 - rapesbabies (11/19/2012) [+] (3 replies)
17% of men use a vibrator for solo masturbation...
17% of men use a vibrator for solo masturbation...
#112 - IceViper (11/19/2012) [+] (2 replies)
4/10 women prefer masturbation to sex my ass
4/10 women prefer masturbation to sex my ass
#120 to #112 - SeymoreButs (11/19/2012) [-]
Sex your ass you say? Alright.
#193 - bruceleecheese (11/19/2012) [+] (1 reply)
And I just finished fapping.
And I just finished fapping.
#2 - unclegloops (11/18/2012) [+] (1 reply)
+21
#229 - amandatoddd **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #111 - xXMAQXx ONLINE (11/19/2012) [-]
95% admit the other 5% lie
#95 - slantedvanity ONLINE (11/19/2012) [+] (4 replies)
Comment Picture
#209 - executorchunk (11/19/2012) [+] (1 reply)
#116 - slipperyjoe (11/19/2012) [-]
Did uh... Someone leave these here?

#109 - hewenttojareds (11/19/2012) [+] (3 replies)
i kinda want to see a female porcupine masturbate
[ 249 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)