I Lol'd. see:4chan. we stories. he in with grade schoolmates predominantly black Huge brawl breaks out between two intact: groups in the middle at the scream ha
Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu

I Lol'd

see:4chan

we stories.
he in with grade
schoolmates predominantly black
Huge brawl breaks out between two intact: groups in the middle at the scream hallway
Theachers and administrators trying their hardest. hut the blacks kept fighting.
The new were called
blapan seeing the coils. one black krd ran as fast as he could out of the tight
h/ let he turned a corner, he lost his balance and let out a loud "OH SHIT" and fell
batwill: explodes from his backpack
milk everywhere
and had a gallon in his hag at school
that
that
coo] story we
...
+1311
Views: 34928
Favorited: 103
Submitted: 10/23/2012
Share On Facebook
Add to favorites Subscribe to bnouger E-mail to friend submit to reddit
Share image on facebook Share on StumbleUpon Share on Tumblr Share on Pinterest Share on Google Plus E-mail to friend

Comments(54):

[ 54 comments ]

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Show:   Top Rated Controversial Best Lowest Rated Newest Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
User avatar #4 - jmccza (10/24/2012) [+] (8 replies)
I don't know...it's just so hard for me to believe that there were blacks in the science hallways...
#16 - reik (10/24/2012) [-]
Comment Picture
#11 - Nameloc (10/24/2012) [+] (1 reply)
Comment Picture
#9 - theniggerguy (10/24/2012) [-]
I have no idea why this made me laugh so hard..

< pic unrelated
User avatar #20 - durkadurka (10/24/2012) [+] (12 replies)
>Be in an NJROTC school
> Have 7 naval science instructors who are all veterans.
>Freshman year: two kids are fighting for some stupid reason.
> An NSI picks one of the kids up by his belt, carries him upstairs
> Junior year: Some kid is pummeling someone who's sitting at a seat in the mess hall.
> An NSI runs from across the room and dive tackles him.

Never had a fight that's lasted longer than a minute.
#21 to #20 - morstactica (10/24/2012) [-]
>Be at a school with MCJROTC (two Marines always there)
>Never fight because no-one wants to die
MFW
#33 - toughbubbles (10/24/2012) [-]
It wasn't milk. Little did he know, the reason the man was running was because he had just robbed a bank...   
   
   
   
a sperm bank...
It wasn't milk. Little did he know, the reason the man was running was because he had just robbed a bank...



a sperm bank...
#1 - rocketpropelled (10/24/2012) [-]
AW shit nigga
#23 - cammyT (10/24/2012) [-]
holly fuck i laughed so fuckin hard
holly fuck i laughed so fuckin hard
#25 - longusernameftw (10/24/2012) [+] (1 reply)
**longusernameftw rolled a random image posted in comment #280516 at Anime & Manga ** mfw
User avatar #2 - thehardcorechimp (10/24/2012) [-]
Why did I burst out laughing.
#41 - pugglerock (10/24/2012) [-]
&gt;Be at in all girls Secondary School   
&gt;Year 9, learning about Sex Ed   
&gt;Black chick starts boasting after class   
&gt;White chick comes and starts trying to talk her down   
&gt;Cat fight happens   
&gt;Hair and blood everywhere   
&gt;The smallest black girl in school comes along   
&gt;She throws milk over the both of them   
&gt;She then laughs and runs away   
&gt;MFW
>Be at in all girls Secondary School
>Year 9, learning about Sex Ed
>Black chick starts boasting after class
>White chick comes and starts trying to talk her down
>Cat fight happens
>Hair and blood everywhere
>The smallest black girl in school comes along
>She throws milk over the both of them
>She then laughs and runs away
>MFW
#39 - twatmissile (10/24/2012) [+] (1 reply)
>in high school
>massive fight between 4 or 5 black kids in cafeteria before homeroom
>dispute about weed some kid sold to them
>school cop is this big fat giant lesbian looking sheriff lady
>shes known as deputy dyke
>black kid sees her, takes off
>pants sagging way down, hes already off balance
>tries to get past dyke
>she slams him down, massive tit slap
>skinny black kid goes flying into trophy case
>glass everywhere, nigga gets cut up
>dyke jumps on him trying to put on handcuffs
>"get on the floor! stop walking the dinosaur!"
>he resists but get overwelmed by the sea of jelly rolls
>gets searched, had a third ounce of dank on him
>MFW

#38 - hotgog (10/24/2012) [-]
Drinking milk at home?
Drinking milk at home?
User avatar #6 - exterminatingangel (10/24/2012) [-]
Nigga stole mah milk
#46 - anonymous (10/25/2012) [-]
>in college ROTC
>one teacher was an airbourne ranger back in the 90"s (teaches miltary science/history)
>freshman year, so almost 90% of students are drunks and stoners getting the "college expericene brah"
>one day a fight breaks out between to fat asses, over weed or food or some dumb shit
> both are to pussy to actually fight, so its 2 minutes of"your move bro, try something bro, ill fucking fuck you up bro"
>no one is even chanting "fight, fight" because its so pathetic
>teacher never takes this kind of shit, so walks over and yells "start trading punches or knock of this pansy bullshit" like a D.S
>one turns around"piss off man, this isnt any yo goddamn buisness"
>ohshitniggeryoudidnot
>"what did you say to me sackless fuck !?"
>kid turns and pushes teacher" i said FUCK O
>teacher grabs him by his shirt and chest before he can finish
> tosses him like a medicine ball in the wall
>ohshitminorities
>at this point,other faggot has noped out of there
>a few weeks later kid drops out
>everyone defends the teacher, not like it would make a difference. he was never punished
>everyone attends his class on time, no problems EVER AGAIN
>that day will always be known as the fistfull of tits

+2
#18 - thuntking **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
-6
#13 - slumberdonkey has deleted their comment [+] (1 reply)
#19 to #13 - uniqueusernames (10/24/2012) [-]
you have lost your meme arrow privileges
#47 - darkjustifier (10/25/2012) [+] (6 replies)
I think I missed the punchline.
User avatar #48 to #47 - propellerballs (10/25/2012) [-]
That because you're a flaming homosexual.
User avatar #42 - bnouger (10/24/2012) [+] (1 reply)
am i gonna cap out at 1300?
[ 54 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)