Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search
Anonymous commenting is allowed
-7
#744 - admiralamory **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #773 to #744 - sketchead (09/22/2012) [-]
Mitt Romney is Mormon... The fact that you don't even know that means you haven't even thought to turn on a Television and tune into Fox News or CNN. Which means, you don't know enough to be saying ' **** you' to Mitt Romney. I bet if you can, you're going to vote for an unexperienced fool who raised our National Debt $6.5 trillion U.S. dollars in just one term. Every single president UP TO Obama collectively raised the National Debt $6.3 trillion U.S. dollars... You heard correctly. That means, from George Washington to George W. Bush, 43 presidents, they all collectively raised our debt $6.3 trillion dollars. Obama matched $6.3 trillion dollars, and even went another $0.2 trillion dollars in one term. Obama : $6.5 trillion dollars in 4 years. Every single president before him : $6.3 trillion dollars in 219 years. He has no idea what he's doing in office. And I bet you don't know a single thing about politics.
User avatar #864 to #773 - Deeticky (09/22/2012) [-]
All of your comments are angry and inflammatory, and will most likely never be able to change the mind of anyone who disagrees with you. Also, your failure to provide any sources that prove the president is at fault for the national debt only serves to make your comment less valid.
#784 to #773 - anonymous (09/22/2012) [-]
Its funny how little people like you know about politics, while belittling people for being ignorant.
#762 to #744 - anonymous (09/22/2012) [-]
" **** you, I don't like the way you look"
Really? Don't vote, democracy falls to **** when you add morons to it.
User avatar #757 to #744 - psydoc (09/22/2012) [-]
So the guy who spent like 40 years working in the private sector looks like a politician to you, and the guy who has been a politician for 15 years, and was heavily involved in politics before that doesn't?
User avatar #753 to #744 - IamSofaKingdom (09/22/2012) [-]
he isn't christian.
User avatar #761 to #753 - Deeticky (09/22/2012) [-]
Mormons are Christians.

Miriam Webster dictionary definition of Christian: "A person who has received Christian baptism or is a believer in Jesus Christ and his teachings"

It is the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints. They believe in Jesus and his teachings and then some, they are, by that definition, Christians.
User avatar #797 to #761 - sketchead (09/22/2012) [-]
Your argument is invalid, and your statement is false. Mormons and Christians, by definition are not the same.

Christian : A person who has received Christian baptism or is a believer in Jesus Christ and his teachings.

Mormon : A member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, a religion founded in the US in 1830 by Joseph Smith, Jr

By definition. Not the same. You're an idiot. Give up.
User avatar #855 to #797 - Deeticky (09/22/2012) [-]
Calling my statement false does not make it so, and calling me an idiot does nothing but make your own arguments look less valid, as name calling is the lowest form of conversation or debate.

Mormons follow Jesus. They do it in a different way than yourself. What qualifications give you the right to define what a Christian is?

Also, because Mormonism is a sub-group of Christianity, the definition of Mormonism will not necessarily refer directly Christianity, as it is a broad term that fits many groups other than Mormons. However, the definition of Christianity fits Mormonism well, as I have stated in my other post.
User avatar #763 to #761 - IamSofaKingdom (09/22/2012) [-]
There would be no need for the separate title of mormon if they were the same. There are vast doctrinal differences between those two religious ideals and to group them together, as you are attempting, would be an act of willful ignorance of the topic. Stating "he is a christian" presents a much different reaction and mental image than stating his actual beliefs.
User avatar #782 to #763 - Deeticky (09/22/2012) [-]
Catholics and Lutherans can look just as different as Mormons and Episcopals....They are all different sects of the same religion. They all celebrate and revere Jesus Christ.
0
#756 to #753 - fiveoutoffour **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#751 to #744 - npfortytwo (09/22/2012) [-]
> Implying most politicians aren't scumbags.   
> Implying that somebody's appearance is a representation of his beliefs.   
> Implying you're tolerant, though you hate somebody because "they look like a scum bag".
> Implying most politicians aren't scumbags.
> Implying that somebody's appearance is a representation of his beliefs.
> Implying you're tolerant, though you hate somebody because "they look like a scum bag".
 Friends (0)