Truths For Mature Humans
I. I think part of a best friend' s job should be
to immediately clear your computer history if
2. Nothing sucks more than that moment
during an argument when you realize you' re
3. I totally take back all those times I didn' t
want to nap when I was younger.
4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.
5. How the hell are you supposed to fold a
6. Was learning cursive really necessary?
It Map Quest really needs to start their
directions on It 5. I' m pretty sure I know how to
get out of my neighborhood.
8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting
if they told you how the person died.
ii). I can' t remember the last time I wasn' t at
least kind of tired.
10. Bad decisions make good stories.
11.' r' never know when it will strike, but
there comes a moment at work when you
know that you just aren' t going to do anything
productive for the rest of the day.
12. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever
comes after Blue Ray? I don' t want to have to
restart my collection... again.
13. I' m always slightly terrified when I exit
out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any
changes to my technical report that I
swear I did not make any changes to.
14. "Do not machine wash or tumble dry"
means I will never wash this - ever.
15. I hate when Ijust miss a call by the last
immediately call back, it rings nine times and
goes to voice mail, What did you do after I
didn' t answer? Drop the phone and run