Logic. Probably some similar thought has been posted somewhere. I haven't seen it yet tho... "Sent to the army"? What are we, Sparta?
Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu

Logic

Probably some similar thought has been posted somewhere. I haven't seen it yet tho.

+2067
Views: 50195
Favorited: 71
Submitted: 09/05/2012
Share On Facebook
Add to favorites Subscribe to carnival E-mail to friend submit to reddit
Share image on facebook Share on StumbleUpon Share on Tumblr Share on Pinterest Share on Google Plus E-mail to friend

Comments(254):

[ 254 comments ]

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Show:   Top Rated Controversial Best Lowest Rated Newest Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
User avatar #21 - YllekNayr (09/06/2012) [+] (8 replies)
"Sent to the army"? What are we, Sparta?
#89 - elboludo (09/06/2012) [-]
nuh uh. In school i was taught to solve my problems with math
#141 - grimmwaters ONLINE (09/06/2012) [+] (1 reply)
They work hard, but they play harder.
They work hard, but they play harder.
#101 - Jesusnipples (09/06/2012) [+] (1 reply)
Troops are sent to fight  after they receive training so that they know what they're doing. They're not going to teach you to handle a gun in second grade.
Troops are sent to fight after they receive training so that they know what they're doing. They're not going to teach you to handle a gun in second grade.
#104 to #101 - angelious (09/06/2012) [-]
i dont think you understand the joke.

in school they teach us to not take care of our proplems with force.rather talk our way out of things


in army you are taught how to take care of your proplems WITH force.

#147 - sevenxninja (09/06/2012) [-]
Funnyjunk is cool with 9/11 jokes, but when you joke about the U.S military, **** gets serious.
User avatar #83 - Mahazama (09/06/2012) [-]
"Sent to the army."
Where do you live bro, Israel?
#94 - bigblackguy (09/06/2012) [-]
knowing is half the battle, THE OTHER HALF IS VIOLENCE! lots of violence
User avatar #112 - Kosai (09/06/2012) [+] (1 reply)
in school we are taught an ideal world

then we graduate and find its nothing like how we were taught
#35 - alfjnn ONLINE (09/06/2012) [+] (33 replies)
Hey Americans.
How does it make you feel that I'm a Filthy immigrant to your country with a job, and an immaculate tax record?

Pic Related. Myself currently on your Econololomy.

My only downside is that I'm a borderline alcoholic.
#79 to #35 - durkadurka ONLINE (09/06/2012) [-]
Got absolutely no problem with legal immigration. In fact that's how it's supposed to work; Immigrate here looking for greater opportunity, work hard, enjoy results of effort.   
   
I just wish a lot of the people born here would understand how lucky they have it. They've done less with themselves than you have despite already being here.    
   
I would rather have people like you here than the lazy entitled people that are born in the country.
Got absolutely no problem with legal immigration. In fact that's how it's supposed to work; Immigrate here looking for greater opportunity, work hard, enjoy results of effort.

I just wish a lot of the people born here would understand how lucky they have it. They've done less with themselves than you have despite already being here.

I would rather have people like you here than the lazy entitled people that are born in the country.
#171 - bitchplzzz (09/06/2012) [+] (2 replies)
Funny story

>Me, Young bitchplzzz in pre-school
>About 9
>Teacher: Why would you say sorry?
> Raise your left hand for: Because you need to show sympathy
> Raise your right hand for: So i dont get in trouble
>Whoe class does Left hand(Supposedly right answer)
> I (whatchout, bad ass here) did right
> Tsk tsk, thats wrong! Bitchplzzz have you no feelings!?
> "Sorry"
> mfw
#68 - ganjalf (09/06/2012) [+] (2 replies)
in our first months of life we are taught how to walk and how to talk.
Then for the next 20 years of our life we are blocked in rooms where we have to stay sit and quiet.

#115 - 4chan refugee (09/06/2012) [+] (3 replies)
Huh. Last I checked, most modern armies are volunteer only.

So yeah, you're still welcome to solve your problems with words.
User avatar #215 - brothergrimm (09/06/2012) [+] (10 replies)
If someone can show me, i mean actually prove with tangible evidence, that peace can be found by other means besides putting down the fight with superior firepower............................ i'll ******* go AWOL.
#234 to #229 - kingpongthedon (09/06/2012) [-]
Nelson Mandela's efforts directly lead to the South African embargoes which effectively ended Apartheid.

(Pic close enough)
#187 - leopoldstotch (09/06/2012) [-]
Really? Who SENT you to the army???
#138 - karnovski (09/06/2012) [+] (1 reply)
Why you've been sent to the army? AFAIK in USA army have become completely voluntarily since they failed in a war with Vietnam.
User avatar #136 - kouzan (09/06/2012) [+] (4 replies)
You can still solve problems with words, just carve the words into the ends of the bullets.
#49 - colonelroymustang (09/06/2012) [+] (2 replies)
Sent to the army? Last time i checked you sign up for it. There's a reason they're called enlisted- not conscripted.
[ 254 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)