Oompa Goo. Oompa Loompa Doom-pa-dee-do You'll swallow next time if you know whats good for you... So THAT'S why we've got tangoed whores running around all over the place. Good one, Loompas. I'll kill you all. oompa loompa goo brazzers orange doom pa dee
Upload
Login or register
Hide Comments
Leave a comment Refresh Comments (5)
Anonymous comments allowed.
asd
User avatar #1 - BerryLicious
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(08/11/2012) [-]
So THAT'S why we've got tangoed whores running around all over the place. Good one, Loompas. I'll kill you all.
User avatar #2 to #1 - cleverstupidity [OP]
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(08/11/2012) [-]
Oompa goo makes up about 70% of Tan in a can the other 30% being douchbaggary of course.
#5 - brazzersdotcom
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/12/2012) [-]
**brazzersdotcom rolled a random image posted in comment #1003 at 217 Notifications Later **
#4 - texxxan
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/12/2012) [-]
#3 - anon id: cabb4009
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/12/2012) [-]
holy **** i love being a midget