Flash games. I was thinking about this comic, and finally made it.. w/ , litlle games onthe am' lauter. MFW Flashgames
Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu

Flash games

I was thinking about this comic, and finally made it.

w/ , litlle
games onthe am' lauter
...
+3925
Views: 71288
Favorited: 104
Submitted: 05/16/2012
Share On Facebook
Add to favorites Subscribe to TRAVGAR E-mail to friend submit to reddit
Share image on facebook Share on StumbleUpon Share on Tumblr Share on Pinterest Share on Google Plus E-mail to friend

Comments(120):

[ 120 comments ]

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Show:   Top Rated Controversial Best Lowest Rated Newest Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
User avatar #2 - spidypony (05/16/2012) [+] (19 replies)
one of these thing you just cant explain
User avatar #3 to #2 - fuckyoulolwut (05/16/2012) [-]
i can explain this; at school you have very limited resources..limited access on the interned, no access to game sonsols, so therfore any type of game you can access at school is 10x more fun than at home...because at home you can do anything you want..
boom.
#21 - emobarbie (05/16/2012) [+] (10 replies)
MFW Flashgames
MFW Flashgames
#106 - techcuron (05/17/2012) [+] (2 replies)
Happy Wheels?
#8 - ragingbrony ONLINE (05/16/2012) [-]
This image has expired
#131 - awks (05/17/2012) [+] (4 replies)
#136 to #131 - demonthewolf (05/17/2012) [-]
> first day playing.
> ask guy to be in a group.
>takes me unknowingly to the wild.
> him and two other guys surround.
> kills me and takes all of my 16 coins.
>remember his name.
>get high level
> get dragon armor
> organize a chili carnival at which I made him eat his parents.
User avatar #112 - hudsen (05/17/2012) [+] (1 reply)
www.coolmath-games.com

My savior at school.
Ah the levels I have to stoop to...
+18
#117 to #112 - doctorlean **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#120 - dengekisushi (05/17/2012) [+] (3 replies)
I played QWOP during Graphic Design all the time.

One of my classmates/buddies finished the race once.
*********** .
#5 - askfoxxy (05/16/2012) [-]
Inb4 Paint Skills and Charts
#108 - notevenmad (05/17/2012) [+] (1 reply)
mfw happy wheels at school
#132 - iwishiwasgoku (05/17/2012) [-]
Flash games you say?
#62 - parisiboy (05/17/2012) [+] (1 reply)

omg this is the same way i fell
#116 - Deception (05/17/2012) [-]
**Deception rolled a random image posted in comment #38 at When I'm on Morbid Channel **
User avatar #48 - mattdoggy (05/16/2012) [+] (1 reply)
That's the only reason i came to funnyjunk
>be freshman in highschool
>only funnyjunk and breaktaker are unlocked on the schools internet
>use it all four years of highschool almost daily
>religiously study the newest uploads
>waited until the last year of higschool to make an account
>made it a few days to late to get the blue name text
>been here a while though
#109 - fjmastermind (05/17/2012) [-]
****					, I am playing Happy Wheels as we speak.   
   
MFW a few of my levels got 50K+
**** , I am playing Happy Wheels as we speak.

MFW a few of my levels got 50K+
#19 - dirrrtjump (05/16/2012) [+] (6 replies)
**dirrrtjump rolled a random image posted in comment #4885239 at FJ Pony Thread ** mfw i play flash games in school
#60 - cobrafan (05/16/2012) [-]
Our school's Nazi blocking system is just crazy. I usually do all my computer projects at home because I can't access any content that I need for my reports...
#43 - srapture (05/16/2012) [+] (6 replies)
Me playing flash games at school... oh wait... -_-
User avatar #73 - barpmeep (05/17/2012) [-]
because when you're at home you have xbox, porn, minecraft, etc
[ 120 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)