Pro life or pro choice ?. source of the image : .. Abortion isn't that bad; I hear it really brings out the kid in you. pro life
Upload
Login or register
Hide Comments
Leave a comment Refresh Comments (616)
[ 616 comments ]
> hey anon, wanna give your opinion?
asd
User avatar #99 - TitsburghFeelers
Reply +176 123456789123345869
(05/11/2012) [-]
Abortion isn't that bad; I hear it really brings out the kid in you.
#307 to #99 - dafunkad
0 123456789123345869
has deleted their comment [-]
#316 to #99 - anon id: fa9eba00
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/11/2012) [-]
Dat username.
#273 to #99 - greasychesticles
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(05/11/2012) [-]
#477 to #99 - pistro
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(05/12/2012) [-]
Zach braff told his opinion about
#101 to #99 - superanonymouspers
Reply +57 123456789123345869
(05/11/2012) [-]
Comment Picture

#427 to #101 - anon id: ad217beb
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/12/2012) [-]
oh dear god that gif is so perfectly fitting.
User avatar #34 - CiaranPM
Reply +49 123456789123345869
(05/11/2012) [-]
I dunno about abortions. Touchy topic. On one hand, I support it because it kills babies, but on the other, I don't because it gives women a choice.
User avatar #111 to #34 - jimmydog
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/11/2012) [-]
I thought that too.
#2 - blunted
Reply -14 123456789123345869
(05/11/2012) [-]
its easier not to be pregnant when youre not the one being a whore
User avatar #10 to #2 - GnRNoD
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(05/11/2012) [-]
I agree completly i mean abortion in the case of rape or mother health danger is allright by me, but if you don goof'd and ****** up take responsability, or give it out for adoption there's tons of people that can't have babies waiting to adop and newborns usually are first pick, you can even arrange with a couple (can also be gay couple) and they'll pay your medical bills as long as you are pregnant and give you a bonus for the after pregnancy time you take care of the baby.
I'm usually not a moral fag on this subjects, but ask yourself "would i have chosen to be aborted if asked?" live life and ask that question to yourself when you're 80 years old... i bet you'll regret nothing.
It's not murder tho coz after all you make it you can brake it but still NO.
and think of all the people that born with difficulties handicaped or downs etc...
you might be terminating a perfeclty healthy baby which is increadibly unfair for parents say with no kids or down sindrome (let's face it, it sucks to have a downs kid and even if you look at the bright side -->) they die at young age rarely they get to be over 30.
it's a strong matter and it's allways nice to debate.
sorry if my english isn't perfect i typed fast and im not a native speaker.
#18 to #2 - downstrait
Reply +5 123456789123345869
(05/11/2012) [-]
Comment Picture

User avatar #4 to #2 - jimthehellhog
Reply +33 123456789123345869
(05/11/2012) [-]
yes because rape dosn't happen
or broken condoms
but you know what i suppose you're right
only whores get pregnant
ask your mom
User avatar #7 to #4 - kingnarnode
Reply +8 123456789123345869
(05/11/2012) [-]
I bet there are a lot more abortions for teenage whores than rape victims.... just saying
User avatar #14 to #7 - jimthehellhog
Reply -2 123456789123345869
(05/11/2012) [-]
thats not what you said *****
User avatar #15 to #14 - kingnarnode
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(05/11/2012) [-]
I'm pretty sure that is what I said, considering I just said it
User avatar #16 to #15 - jimthehellhog
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(05/11/2012) [-]
you said if you get pregnant you are a whore.
end of statement nothing else
so it doesn't matter if it was rape because she got pregnant so she is a whore
thats what you said not me
it is these poorly worded arguments that make people think that one side or the other looks stupid
i am not insulting you i am trying to inform you in a very non patronizing way
word your arguments (especially online) better or you come off as sounding like a bigot and an idiot
User avatar #25 to #16 - Unimaksu
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/11/2012) [-]
who ******* cares?
do you really think the that you are so special that we must all care what someone said to you on the internet?
btw **** you mother ****** that is rather nasty
****** please i've had people tell me to castrate myself to rid the world of my future offspring.
and i'm sure the rest of the people here have had worse get over yourself
you are not special you are the same decomposing biomatter as everyone else
User avatar #21 to #16 - kingnarnode
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(05/11/2012) [-]
I think you are making a mistake
User avatar #26 to #14 - Unimaksu
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/11/2012) [-]
who ******* cares?
do you really think the that you are so special that we must all care what someone said to you on the internet?
btw **** you mother ****** that is rather nasty
****** please i've had people tell me to castrate myself to rid the world of my future offspring.
and i'm sure the rest of the people here have had worse get over yourself
you are not special you are the same decomposing biomatter as everyone else
User avatar #27 to #4 - Unimaksu
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/11/2012) [-]
who ******* cares?
do you really think the that you are so special that we must all care what someone said to you on the internet?
btw **** you mother ****** that is rather nasty
****** please i've had people tell me to castrate myself to rid the world of my future offspring.
and i'm sure the rest of the people here have had worse get over yourself
you are not special you are the same decomposing biomatter as everyone else
User avatar #6 to #4 - NolanNasty
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/11/2012) [-]
^this made me happy =D
User avatar #19 to #4 - vikingfaen
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(05/11/2012) [-]
BUUURN!
#72 - yadabla
Reply +24 123456789123345869
(05/11/2012) [-]
Abortion is such a touchy subject, I think there is no real answer and it's all circumstantial. Even in the case of rape, pro-life may argue that the baby could be put up for adoption. But you have to take into consideration that the mother then has to undergo 9 months of pregnancy and a painful birth of a child she isn't even keeping, and throughout this 9 months she is only reminded of the rape. Even after that, what if the child then decides it wants to find its legitimate mother? In this respect I think abortion should be allowed. It's very easy for someone not in that situation to go ahead preaching pro-life.
#506 to #72 - anon id: 670811dd
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/12/2012) [-]
the thing about the argument of rape is that its not like a lot of the women going in to get abortions are going in for rape, statistically it's very very low. otherwise i would say abortion should only be necessary if it's already dead or if it would kill the mother, most of the abortions are for women just not wanting it.
#495 to #72 - finni
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(05/12/2012) [-]
Wait... A serious opinion... ON FJ???????
User avatar #461 - lumpymandude
Reply +13 123456789123345869
(05/12/2012) [-]
dying is worse than getting pregnant so...........
#469 to #461 - aidanwh
Reply -16 123456789123345869
(05/12/2012) [-]
#486 to #469 - flymeariver
Reply +17 123456789123345869
(05/12/2012) [-]
User avatar #522 to #469 - Loon
Reply -2 123456789123345869
(05/12/2012) [-]
Sorry Aidanwh, it seems a lot of people here didn't understand your point. I can't say I like the way you responded to the post, but I have to agree with you that the original comment was very ignorant.
User avatar #642 to #461 - aidanwh
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(05/12/2012) [-]
******* seriously? that's like saying eating cooked pork had a 0.00000001% chance of
killing you and eating uncooked pork cant kill you but had a 50% chance of making you blind
you you eat the uncooked just to be safe because "dying is worse than being blind"
GENIUS!
#201 - jocelynque
Reply +17 123456789123345869
(05/11/2012) [-]
^adopted kid   
   
>implying that women can't make their own decisions   
   
>implying that women don't know what happens in an abortion   
   
>implying that women don't have the cognitive capacity to take all the things into consideration   
   
>implying that abortion is generally not a last resort   
   
>implying that adoption doesn't come with it's own whole set of issues
^adopted kid

>implying that women can't make their own decisions

>implying that women don't know what happens in an abortion

>implying that women don't have the cognitive capacity to take all the things into consideration

>implying that abortion is generally not a last resort

>implying that adoption doesn't come with it's own whole set of issues


User avatar #218 - luckybastard
Reply +14 123456789123345869
(05/11/2012) [-]
it's easy not to be pregnant when you're not a SLUT
#658 to #218 - anon id: 1f59972a
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/17/2012) [-]
ok so its fine to have sex in highschool but yet if you get PREGNANT thats when your a slut
User avatar #303 to #218 - starvaggi
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(05/11/2012) [-]
Yes, that's why all of the pro-life people are pro-life. I forgot, it's because any woman who has unprotected sex before marriage is instantly a slut. I'm a dude, and this website is way too sexist for me to take.
User avatar #360 to #303 - luckybastard
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(05/12/2012) [-]
one problem to your counter opinion.
i did not state "it's because any woman who has unprotected sex before marriage is instantly a slut."

who's sexist now?
User avatar #362 to #360 - iyr
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(05/12/2012) [-]
^
#550 - dengekisushi
Reply +13 123456789123345869
(05/12/2012) [-]
For the most part, I'm pro-life, but I do allow some exceptions:   
> If a woman is raped and gets pregnant   
> If a woman's baby is going to be born with life-threatening conditions   
> If a pregnant woman has a chance of dying during childbirth   
> If it's an incest baby with disabilities   
   
One of my long time friends had to get an abortion at 22 weeks last week because her baby had spinabifida, club foot, bone deformities, and the nasal bone was causing brain damage; the baby wouldn't have even survived the pregnancy.   
   
I do not--by any means--approve of somebody getting an abortion just because they "don't want to deal with being pregnant" even if there are dozens of families looking to adopt.
For the most part, I'm pro-life, but I do allow some exceptions:
> If a woman is raped and gets pregnant
> If a woman's baby is going to be born with life-threatening conditions
> If a pregnant woman has a chance of dying during childbirth
> If it's an incest baby with disabilities

One of my long time friends had to get an abortion at 22 weeks last week because her baby had spinabifida, club foot, bone deformities, and the nasal bone was causing brain damage; the baby wouldn't have even survived the pregnancy.

I do not--by any means--approve of somebody getting an abortion just because they "don't want to deal with being pregnant" even if there are dozens of families looking to adopt.
User avatar #570 to #550 - dustyshane
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(05/12/2012) [-]
You and I, have the exact same opinion. usually people go ******* when I say I'm prolife. and as soon as I do, they bring up the rape thing, and I have to explain of course.
User avatar #204 - zarcos
Reply +12 123456789123345869
(05/11/2012) [-]
Its easy not being pregnant when you aren't a dirty slut....or a guy
User avatar #207 to #204 - iHAXnoobs
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(05/11/2012) [-]
so having sex once makes you a slut?
User avatar #211 to #207 - zarcos
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/11/2012) [-]
yes.
User avatar #276 to #211 - accdodson
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(05/11/2012) [-]
idk if trolling or what, but having sex once does not make you a slut...
User avatar #393 to #276 - zarcos
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/12/2012) [-]
didn't feel like getting into a big argument....
#439 to #393 - aronorth
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/12/2012) [-]
so according to your logic, your mom was a slut.
User avatar #635 to #439 - zarcos
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/12/2012) [-]
Yes...and?
#657 to #635 - aronorth
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(05/13/2012) [-]
User avatar #213 to #211 - iHAXnoobs
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(05/11/2012) [-]
touche
User avatar #172 - imagnetsux
Reply +11 123456789123345869
(05/11/2012) [-]
im not sure how to feel about this but for the record i'd rather be pregnant than dead.