Yep, those are the rules.
The Christian Playthrough..
f. Players cannot let their Pokemon evolve.
2. Players cannot catch Dark, Psychic or Ghost Pokemon, nor can they use moves of those types.
3. Pokemon must be at least level 22 before they breed, and two Pokemon of the same sex cannot share a
4. If a player obtains an egg, it' s their duty to keep it in their party and raise it until it reaches level 18.
5. Legendaries are false idols and must be killed.
6. Players cannot use fossils, and should ignore science labs whenever possible.
7. Players cannot play at Game Corners and must avoid the benefits of narcotics like PP Up and Rare Candy.
8. Players cannot catch Ekans, Arbok, Seviper, or Serperior and are advised to disregard their advice.
9. The Pokemon manual is all the information we' ll ever need. Do not attempt to look for answers elsewhere.
10. If players do not follow these rules, they will be sent to the Distortion World and live with Giratina for-
Alternate Protestant Edition: Believe
in Arceus, then do whatever the hell