20 Things not to do on Facebook
20 THINGS . l SH OULDN' T DO ON
1. no not abuse the Facebook status feature. It specifically says “what' s on your mind?"...
not "What are you currently doing every tive minutes of your life".
1. no not become a fan of Facebook pages that don' t apply to you. People are just going to
laugh when you are jot hing Facebook pages such as " love morning ses? or 'Unexpected
when you are still clearly a virgin.
El. no not like your own statuses or photos otherwise I think people are going to think
you' re a little bit sad. Although, that' s my opinion.
B. no not send silly gifts on Facebook applications. ‘r' es... we are very grateful you consed-
ered sending us a kitten or a hug... but how about sending me something In real Me?
5. Do not post attention seeking statuses. This includes making up stories such as your
grandmother falling down the stairs to get people to comment and like your status.
6. no not post indirect, subliminal statuses. If you are in love with 'him' and 'he' is con-
sta my on your min d, do us all a freaking favour and tell him for heaven' s saker This
includes b'"' mmg about someone without writing the person' s name. We all want to
know who the d""" ahead is thank you very much.,
P. no not, if you have Facebook on your mobile. post a photo of everything you eat during
your daily adventures.
8. no not add someone, then post ' add!" on the wall. You clearly thought
that person was nice looking... but you shouldn' t be adding people you don' t know anyway.
Si. no not have false middle names. you are mat 'James Bedrock Coldstone' or ‘Mandy
Justin Glibber Riddles‘.
IO. Do not put an apostrophe In your name (such as 'George Harrold) just to appear first
on your friend' s chat list.
11. Do not tag all your friends in a 'supposedly funny‘ photo you discovered on Google
12. no mat have false profile pictures. It' s an Insult to make us think you' re a Pokemon.
13. Do not ask people to comment or 'like' your photos of yourself. I refuse to explain
myself with this one.
14, Do not have your relationship status set to ‘it' s complicated". If your relationship is so
damned complicated that you have to identify it as such on your Facebook profile, get the
hell off Facebook and go tix your relationship.
15. Do not Import your 'tweety from written If we wanted to read your tweets... we would
have Twitter accounts wouldn' t we?
16. no not inform us you are deleting people. Firstly, no one cares. Second N, no one is
going to request you to keep them as a friend, if you know them or not.
17. no not use Facebook if you are meant to be ill. Documenting a day of Ice cream, chips,
video games and jumping on the bed isn' t going to some anything.
13. no not lie about your relationship status then suddenly changing it from 'single' to
marred' to seek attention. We all that your anonymous lover doesn' t exist.
19. Chainmails. Let me try putting this in a nicest way possible... you‘ re dreams are not
going to come true by posting a stupid message to your friends and Facebook pages and
groups. Freddy the Teddy will not murder you tonight either if you don' t continue sharing
the messageing fact... we will reward you.
so no not add because you have mutual friends. its a small word... a
because one of your friends know someone you also know or... doesn' t mean you know
them. This also applies for those who spots someone with the same suname... it doesn' t
mean you' re add them.,