Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#37 - jonnyp (03/03/2012) [-]
Fixed
#224 to #37 - whtkid (03/04/2012) [-]
> Me work at VFW hall for 4 years (Veterans of Foreign War)   
> New girl gets hired for a Friday, it's her first day   
> She buses tables with me and I show her how to clean the tables and steer the cart   
> I start letting her push 2 hours in while I go to put high chair away. She goes to other table   
> I hear huge commotion behind me. There's a Huge man standing over her screaming at her   
> I run over and get between them and tell other workers to get her away. See that she's crying   
> Ask man what happened   
> "That little bitch bumped my chair"   
> "Calm down sir, or we'll have to throw you out"   
> He leans toward me   
> Alcohol on his breath. smellsbadman.jpg. I wanna puke on him.   
> "Oh yea you smart ass? And who's going to do it? You?"   
> He looks me over. I am 15, standing 5'6 at 160 lbs. He is an Adult standing about 6'2 and over 200 lbs.   
> All surrounding people staring at us   
> I say "Yes." and he pulls his arm back   
> It's caught by my manager   
> Ithinkipissedmyself.jpg   
> Manager is ex-marine   
> Tells the man to leave immediately or he'd break his arm and twists it for good measure   
> Man says OK, and Manager lets go   
> Man swings for him, and Manager catches arm, twists and chops it   
> Man screaming and Police come in   
> MFW I had to give a statement to the police because some guy's just being an ignorant asshole   
The story continues with the girl, but I kinda felt like I was rambling, so if anyone desires to hear the end then all you have to do is ask
> Me work at VFW hall for 4 years (Veterans of Foreign War)
> New girl gets hired for a Friday, it's her first day
> She buses tables with me and I show her how to clean the tables and steer the cart
> I start letting her push 2 hours in while I go to put high chair away. She goes to other table
> I hear huge commotion behind me. There's a Huge man standing over her screaming at her
> I run over and get between them and tell other workers to get her away. See that she's crying
> Ask man what happened
> "That little bitch bumped my chair"
> "Calm down sir, or we'll have to throw you out"
> He leans toward me
> Alcohol on his breath. smellsbadman.jpg. I wanna puke on him.
> "Oh yea you smart ass? And who's going to do it? You?"
> He looks me over. I am 15, standing 5'6 at 160 lbs. He is an Adult standing about 6'2 and over 200 lbs.
> All surrounding people staring at us
> I say "Yes." and he pulls his arm back
> It's caught by my manager
> Ithinkipissedmyself.jpg
> Manager is ex-marine
> Tells the man to leave immediately or he'd break his arm and twists it for good measure
> Man says OK, and Manager lets go
> Man swings for him, and Manager catches arm, twists and chops it
> Man screaming and Police come in
> MFW I had to give a statement to the police because some guy's just being an ignorant asshole
The story continues with the girl, but I kinda felt like I was rambling, so if anyone desires to hear the end then all you have to do is ask
#255 to #224 - wrpen (03/04/2012) [-]
do want more. this story seems badass.

<Pic unrelated
#256 to #255 - whtkid (03/04/2012) [-]
Ehh, that was kinda the climax, well that and how the police officer basically forced me to give the statement. I didn't want the guy to get a lot of **** for possibly just having a ******* horrible day, but they kinda scared me... Well, on to the falling action.
> I give the the story
> They write it down
> They said they had some questions about me personally
> I told them "Sorry, but I have something more important to do"
> I walk away, kinda mad that they forced me to talk
> Suprissed no one followed me
> I walk into back room
> Girl (her name's Jess) Sitting at table, still sniffling
> I sit on ground and lean against wall, which gets her to look at me
> Has no idea what happened
> I tell her it in a much more comical manner. Instead of Manager grabbing him, he stepped forward and slipped on a spill that we were each trying to get the other to clean up.
> That made her giggle, and i said "See? Lazyness IS an option :D"
> She laughs even more, then sits on ground next to me.
> She leans on me, and tells me she was thinkng about not coming back
> I told her "You have to! It's so much fun when people get over the sand in their Vaginas"
> More laughter. We sit in back room for a while.
> Manager walks in, sees me comforting her, smiles at me and walks out (He's actually a friend of mine, and not all that old so he wasn't all "get back to work" on us)
> I get her to come out with me just in time to clean up the rest of the hall
> We joke and laugh the whole time with the other 7 kids. Then we get paid at the end of the night. $15.
> We all walk out to where our parents are to pick us up, mine wouldn't be able to come for another 20 min, and she didn't call hers yet.
> We are the last two. She still didn't call her family, and mines another ten min away.
> We sit on parking block, enjoying the summer air.
> She looks at me, takes my head in her hand, turns me toward her and kisses me. She says "Thank you. I'll definitely be coming back here from now on."
User avatar #274 to #256 - jntcoolman (03/05/2012) [-]
I was like that in kindergarden
#257 to #256 - wrpen (03/04/2012) [-]
I keep throwing money at the screen, but it's not going anywhere. Are you getting it?
I keep throwing money at the screen, but it's not going anywhere. Are you getting it?
#258 to #257 - whtkid (03/04/2012) [-]
Haha, no, but it's quite alright. Perhaps I could have used the cash back then, but now I have this fine looking suit ;)

Also, I wanted to put this in the last post, but there was no room, that happened about 3 years ago. Since then, me and that girl have been through a lot, and I've been through my fair share of fights for her, but we are still very close. It'd be hard to forget me at this point ;) She actually calls me Angel, because this is but the first, and in my opinion least dangerous, of the stories we share. Normally I can't tell them to anyone., ever, because some of the content, well it's not always been exactly legal, so i can't tell you how good it feels to actually tell someone my tale. Thank you for listening :)
#259 to #258 - wrpen (03/04/2012) [-]
FRIEND!?
#260 to #259 - whtkid (03/04/2012) [-]
Friend :D
Friend :D
+3
#154 to #37 - mrsgttaters **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #189 to #154 - TheNewRavager (03/04/2012) [-]
I live right outside of Philly. I ******* hate the ******* word 'jawn'. I hate that word.
#187 to #154 - abcbacon (03/04/2012) [-]
East coast= depends on the person   
Everyone else= depends on the 						*******					 person
East coast= depends on the person
Everyone else= depends on the ******* person
+2
#193 to #187 - mrsgttaters **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #207 to #193 - srskate ONLINE (03/04/2012) [-]
Its not like that where I live (Maryland)
+2
#211 to #207 - mrsgttaters **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #215 to #211 - srskate ONLINE (03/04/2012) [-]
Very true (the last part)
I havent had much contact with people outside of maryland, besides the internet. However, the internet doesn't count because people tend to be polite when actually talking to strangers.

On a side note: The only people I have seen do that are some ghetto girls IE entitled bitches
+2
#219 to #215 - mrsgttaters **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #220 to #219 - srskate ONLINE (03/04/2012) [-]
sounds like a mixed bag to me XD

on another side note: People should be more polite in general. It makes people happy when you say your pleases and thank yous
+1
#225 to #220 - mrsgttaters **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #228 to #225 - srskate ONLINE (03/04/2012) [-]
I tend to use my manners with people i don't know
examples: The lunch ladies or holding a door for someone
however, i tend not to use my manners excessively with people my own age.
I think its a respect thing or something
well anyway, its getting late, time to call it a night
cya
#197 to #193 - abcbacon (03/04/2012) [-]
I live in NC. We are in the south and we're on the east coast. I don't think it's fine to say that the whole east coast is a mostly assholes.    
If I get thumbed down, that's fine.
I live in NC. We are in the south and we're on the east coast. I don't think it's fine to say that the whole east coast is a mostly assholes.
If I get thumbed down, that's fine.
-2
#199 to #197 - mrsgttaters **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #200 to #199 - abcbacon (03/04/2012) [-]
Does it look like I'm butthurt?

I've got ******* chocolate Mousse cake all over my face.
-1
#202 to #200 - mrsgttaters **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#203 to #202 - abcbacon (03/04/2012) [-]
I mean, I'm not really that mad. I just made a joke right there. srsly   
I was just a little confused because you were acting like the east coast was full of assholes.  I'm not an asshole. I don't agree, that's all.
I mean, I'm not really that mad. I just made a joke right there. srsly
I was just a little confused because you were acting like the east coast was full of assholes. I'm not an asshole. I don't agree, that's all.
-1
#204 to #203 - mrsgttaters **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#210 to #204 - abcbacon (03/04/2012) [-]
Well I got mad and posted a comment and then wasn't mad and ended up just looking bipolar.
Well I got mad and posted a comment and then wasn't mad and ended up just looking bipolar.
0
#212 to #210 - mrsgttaters **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #213 to #212 - abcbacon (03/04/2012) [-]
Well. I liked your comments since I know how useful thumbs are in people's lives.
0
#195 to #193 - mrsgttaters **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#113 to #37 - theftbkid (03/04/2012) [-]
I'm offensive and I find this American
#110 to #37 - somepervert (03/04/2012) [-]
if anyone did that in the U.S they would probably get punched in the face... or atleast in my state...
if anyone did that in the U.S they would probably get punched in the face... or atleast in my state...
0
#53 to #37 - dealwithitfagg has deleted their comment [-]
 Friends (0)