What Schools Worry About. . What Scheels worry about I drugs I under in III I violent" I drops cut: I Wiar. far homework Checkm gum I Laning ' an tremor. every time
Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu

What Schools Worry About

What Scheels worry about
I drugs
I under in III
I violent"
I drops cut:
I Wiar. far homework
Checkm gum
I Laning ' an tremor
...
+569
Views: 23564
Favorited: 47
Submitted: 02/16/2012
Share On Facebook
Add to favorites Subscribe to teago E-mail to friend submit to reddit
Share image on facebook Share on StumbleUpon Share on Tumblr Share on Pinterest Share on Google Plus E-mail to friend

Comments(67):

[ 67 comments ]

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Show:   Top Rated Controversial Best Lowest Rated Newest Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#3 - bengh (02/16/2012) [+] (1 reply)
every time
#2 - anon (02/16/2012) [+] (19 replies)
what's wrong with under age sex? as long as you are informed about the risks and protecting
#6 to #5 - seniornsfw (02/17/2012) [-]
"technically"
#23 - kingabdul (02/17/2012) [+] (2 replies)
Do you know what my school worries about more than anything?
Hats.
#40 to #23 - pootpoot (02/17/2012) [-]
Is your school run by Valve?
User avatar #53 - kikiandcoco (02/17/2012) [+] (1 reply)
The biggest problem at our school right now is socks that aren't white.... apparently it's a sign of rebellion and communism.
#41 - madjackwack (02/17/2012) [+] (1 reply)
reminded me of this.
#33 - darthjezus (02/17/2012) [+] (1 reply)
Anyone else think of the Chrome icon when you say the green/yellow/red?
#32 - icefried (02/17/2012) [-]
Underage sex...
They never worry about me honestly, because they know that i am always protected... by my perpetual virginity...
#15 - anon (02/17/2012) [+] (4 replies)
Aaaaand texting in class...
User avatar #16 - nakuvamp (02/17/2012) [+] (1 reply)
my high school apperntally only gave a **** about holes in jeans, and skulls on shirts....yup im serious, didnt matter that people came to school drunk, smoked weed in the bathrooms, had sex in the stairwells, and quite a bit of pregnant[small][small] sluts...nope gatta stop dem holes and skulls
#21 to #16 - mrmamric (02/17/2012) [-]
Because without holes and skulls what else will you 						****					?
Because without holes and skulls what else will you **** ?
#58 - CaptainKirkBitch (02/17/2012) [-]
Wonder why education wasn't included?
User avatar #24 - cinematicbrix (02/17/2012) [+] (3 replies)
You know, in my school (in Finland, Scandinavia, Europe, **** Yeah)

They don't give a **** if we chew gum, lean back or get info from wikipedia for homework.
But they do care about violence and drop outs.

Also, we have free school lunch in Scandinavia.
#31 to #24 - trustsharpeye (02/17/2012) [-]
Could've just done this.
#62 - MasterManiac (02/17/2012) [-]
> Primary school has uniform where you have to wear shorts all year round
> One day in winter it starts to snow
> Still not allowed to wear long trousers
> Catch a cold within a week
> Parents phone up school to complain
> School says it's my fault because I didn't dress warmly enough
> MFW
User avatar #66 - EpicFacePalm (02/17/2012) [-]
Sex is nice and all, but underage sex in schools just bugs the hell out of me. Part of the reason why so many Americans are uneducated, seems to be because a lot of kids don't want to learn. Our schools are a disgrace to the human race, and there's a ******* rainbow of reasons why. Once I finish a couple semesters of comunity college, I'm getting the **** outta this country. Never telling anyone where I came from X.X
#65 - testtoasterown (02/17/2012) [-]
For my school
#63 - VivaLaAnon (02/17/2012) [-]
No teacher, not one of my sources was Wikipedia.
#52 - downhillGuy (02/17/2012) [-]
>Just had a tutorial class
>couldnt be arsed to do much
>went to the union shop underage and brought a crate of beer
>rock up to tutorial and put the beer down and give one to the other five students and to the teacher
> spend the rest of tutorial casually chatting about are week and the tutors conference coming up in the Bahamas
>once class is over go the pub
>tutor rocks in an hour later when he's finished for the day
>share some pints find out he's a FJer
>University rocks!!
User avatar #50 - NinjaBatman (02/17/2012) [-]
And over here School Uniform-
Always wear your blazer
Tie at right length
Sensible shoes

And if someone says "What does this have to do with my education" teacher bitches
What the hell school? o.o
User avatar #20 - Haithere (02/17/2012) [+] (1 reply)
I don't know what's so bad about chewing gum. If it is done respectfully, and you are still productive in class, what's the problem?
User avatar #9 - swimmingprodigy (02/17/2012) [+] (4 replies)
they do actually worry about underage sex, instead of gym class i've had health for 6 months, and about once every 3 months they give an STD/HIV lesson.
#17 to #12 - anon (02/17/2012) [-]
Those people smoking weed aren't interrupting the flow of stairwell traffic. Duh.
#45 - Snapthatneck (02/17/2012) [-]
Aghhhh
[ 67 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)