V-DAY. . It' s ?plantings Day and I don' t have a !. to the front page!!!
Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu

V-DAY

Tags: rage | comic
It' s ?plantings Day and I don' t have a !
...
+2589
Views: 66351
Favorited: 107
Submitted: 02/14/2012
Share On Facebook
Add to favorites Subscribe to mikepetru E-mail to friend submit to reddit
Share image on facebook Share on StumbleUpon Share on Tumblr Share on Pinterest Share on Google Plus E-mail to friend

Comments(354):

[ 354 comments ]

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Show:   Top Rated Controversial Best Lowest Rated Newest Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#1 - mynamemax (02/14/2012) [+] (1 reply)
to the front page!!!
to the front page!!!
#104 - anonymous (02/14/2012) [+] (13 replies)
toenail clipping ME DOWN YOU CUNTS
FUNNYJUNK IS FOR GAY Lamar SmithS
#4 - bosmer (02/14/2012) [+] (4 replies)
Either use a larger font, a different color or make your point in fewer words.
#27 - anonymous (02/14/2012) [+] (4 replies)
#19 - Joseph Stalin (02/14/2012) [+] (2 replies)
So what you're sayingOH PEEis that you have to be confident and self-respecting.

Is this before or after you sit at home on Valentine's day making rage comics to prove your point?
#21 to #19 - swagunlimited (02/14/2012) [-]
that's the joke idiot
#218 - zepplien (02/15/2012) [-]
lol tree fidddy
#45 - engeseth (02/14/2012) [+] (5 replies)
How to get a girlfriend with 90% chance of success.   
You need:   
1. Some good looks   
2. Try to follow what we call fashion, take care of yourself!   
3. Optional: Shave. (I dont know if you look the best with ot without.)   
_   
   
1. Go socialize with friends.   
2. Find one girl you start talking much to.   
3. Try to ask her out to watch a movie AS FRIENDS.   
("Why as friends? I wanna get a GF!" Keep on reading."   
4. If she doesen't friendzone you, you don't friendzone her.   
("She friendzoned me!" Carry on to step 5 good buddie!)   
5. If she does friendzone you become her BEST friend.   
6. After some time being her friend ask her if she knows a girl that would date you.   
7. This girl is different however. The 1st girl wasn't prepared for a relationship with you, this girl is going to be prepared for a date. Therefore prepared for a relationship.   
8. The date goes well as planned - You will ask her out until you see she has feelings for you.   
("She friendzoned me!" Repeat the steps from 6!)   
   
This is how I met my nowbeing girlfriend!   
Shes hot and ... well I'm not the most handsome kid in town.
How to get a girlfriend with 90% chance of success.
You need:
1. Some good looks
2. Try to follow what we call fashion, take care of yourself!
3. Optional: Shave. (I dont know if you look the best with ot without.)
_

1. Go socialize with friends.
2. Find one girl you start talking much to.
3. Try to ask her out to watch a movie AS FRIENDS.
("Why as friends? I wanna get a GF!" Keep on reading."
4. If she doesen't friendzone you, you don't friendzone her.
("She friendzoned me!" Carry on to step 5 good buddie!)
5. If she does friendzone you become her BEST friend.
6. After some time being her friend ask her if she knows a girl that would date you.
7. This girl is different however. The 1st girl wasn't prepared for a relationship with you, this girl is going to be prepared for a date. Therefore prepared for a relationship.
8. The date goes well as planned - You will ask her out until you see she has feelings for you.
("She friendzoned me!" Repeat the steps from 6!)

This is how I met my nowbeing girlfriend!
Shes hot and ... well I'm not the most handsome kid in town.
#66 - anonymous (02/14/2012) [+] (7 replies)
*small: how do you make small text, like this?*
User avatar #72 to #66 - amarinth (02/14/2012) [-]
Ancient Chinese Secret
#277 - dinofly (02/15/2012) [+] (8 replies)
I made red velvet cupcakes for all my peers just like I did last year, even though I hardly have tangible relationships with any of them, or a significant other.

I made cupcakes, bitches love cupcakes, but bitches don't love me.
#194 - wyrddarcnyzz (02/15/2012) [+] (4 replies)
I'm single by choice.
User avatar #201 to #194 - theparkourprince (02/15/2012) [-]
Ladies choice*
#349 - owmowmow (02/15/2012) [-]
my date for valentine's day
#257 - mcgroinsterr (02/15/2012) [+] (2 replies)
I hate how people mock me for not having a girlfriend. I'm 16 and I have never had a girlfriend, but I don't get all pissy about it. I just go on with my day. I'll just wait for the day that I find the perfect girl for me. So for all of you being sad that you don't have a girlfriend/boyfriend, just wait for the right moment to get one. Don't rush, because you have a lot of life to live before getting settled down with the one you love.
#237 - mandatorytrolling (02/15/2012) [+] (1 reply)
#120 - origommi (02/14/2012) [-]
**origommi rolled a random image posted in comment #153 at Complain about FJ! ** was going through his mind right before he shot him...
#303 - lucidwater (02/15/2012) [+] (6 replies)
#192 - mattythebeaver ONLINE (02/15/2012) [+] (2 replies)
> Join Funnyjunk   
> See numerous posts along the lines of "						****					 bitches get money"   
> 						*****************					.jpeg   
> A while later I'm one of the most hated males by females at my school   
> Feels good man   
> It's now Valentine's day   
> Everyone is complaining about being single   
MFW everyone on FJ betrayed me.
> Join Funnyjunk
> See numerous posts along the lines of " **** bitches get money"
> ***************** .jpeg
> A while later I'm one of the most hated males by females at my school
> Feels good man
> It's now Valentine's day
> Everyone is complaining about being single
MFW everyone on FJ betrayed me.
#140 - scotlandspie (02/15/2012) [+] (7 replies)
>reads post
>actually inspires me
>reads last panel
>LOL's
>???
>faps
>drinks milk
>profit.
>burger.
#103 - fuzzyyeti **User deleted account** (02/14/2012) [+] (1 reply)
**fuzzyyeti rolled a random image posted in comment #386 at Love **
What i did on valentines day.
#159 - likeamoss (02/15/2012) [-]
<--------- my valentine
[ 354 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)