Smart title. derp. la ' girl hi, yhat are you reading a heck reading? hi. a book did you knew that the native I about sexual statistics amercian have the lenger Smart title derp la ' girl hi yhat are you reading a heck reading? book did knew that the native I about sexual statistics amercian have lenger
Upload
Login or register

Smart title

Click to block a category:GamingPoliticsNewsComicsAnimeOther
la ' girl hi, yhat are you
reading a heck reading?
hi. a book did you knew that the native I
about sexual statistics amercian have the lengere primates' 2
and the pelite have the fattest? and the, latin is the ?
by the way, what' s your name? , .
...
+3038
Views: 76364 Submitted: 01/28/2012
Hide Comments
Leave a comment Refresh Comments (394)
[ 394 comments ]
> hey anon, wanna give your opinion?
asd
#6 - traviver
Reply +174 123456789123345869
(01/29/2012) [-]
I knew a girl who was obsessed with sexual statistics.   
   
She also preferred, however, to prove these statistics firsthand by ******* every other guy she met.
I knew a girl who was obsessed with sexual statistics.

She also preferred, however, to prove these statistics firsthand by ******* every other guy she met.
#85 to #6 - anon id: 5fd02fc7
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(01/29/2012) [-]
what's her number?
#158 to #85 - traviver
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(01/29/2012) [-]
Can't let you do that, Star Fox.
Not worth it, trust me; she'll steal your soul for slightly above average sex.
The payoff does not favor the male/female-whichever one isn't her, I mean.

User avatar #260 to #6 - zionsype
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(01/29/2012) [-]
Is it just me or does it look like Bo is masturbating?
#264 to #260 - traviver
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(01/29/2012) [-]
Vaguely, I can see it, but that's only because of how brief the GIF is.
Vaguely, I can see it, but that's only because of how brief the GIF is.
#34 to #6 - xerzys
Reply +23 123456789123345869
(01/29/2012) [-]
YAY BO BURNHAM!
#161 to #34 - traviver
Reply +7 123456789123345869
(01/29/2012) [-]
Here's another! :)
Here's another! :)
#465 to #161 - MyNameIsntCrookers
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(01/30/2012) [-]
heres one for the road
heres one for the road
#184 - qazaibomb
Reply +60 123456789123345869
(01/29/2012) [-]
#194 to #184 - uptheeirons
Reply +97 123456789123345869
(01/29/2012) [-]
#29 - kgs
Reply +97 123456789123345869
(01/29/2012) [-]
**kgs rolled a random image posted in comment #103 at slowpoke **
#128 - SgtObvious
Reply +70 123456789123345869
(01/29/2012) [-]
#146 to #128 - fadardarkblade
Reply +12 123456789123345869
(01/29/2012) [-]
#131 to #128 - dutchbag
Reply +15 123456789123345869
(01/29/2012) [-]
Comment Picture

#49 - Kekuchi
Reply +70 123456789123345869
(01/29/2012) [-]
User avatar #186 - srapture
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(01/29/2012) [-]
Why would someone want a hot cock?
#189 to #186 - ultimatepowah
Reply +34 123456789123345869
(01/29/2012) [-]
I'm glad you asked
#218 to #189 - tcald
Reply +4 123456789123345869
(01/29/2012) [-]
#174 - capscapscapscaps
Reply +34 123456789123345869
(01/29/2012) [-]
that white space looks an awful lot like a removed watermark
#358 to #174 - butiloveu
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(01/29/2012) [-]
as seen on soviet Russia-pages...
#62 - jessicaisnice **User deleted account**
+31 123456789123345869
has deleted their comment [-]
#182 - qazaibomb
Reply +30 123456789123345869
(01/29/2012) [-]
fun fact: 90% of men masturbate   
   
and the other 10% are liars
fun fact: 90% of men masturbate

and the other 10% are liars
#203 to #182 - jackoph
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(01/29/2012) [-]
just saying, it should say, "90% of men admit to masturbating, and the other 10% are liars."
#205 to #203 - qazaibomb
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(01/29/2012) [-]
#206 to #205 - jackoph
Reply +6 123456789123345869
(01/29/2012) [-]
#209 to #182 - yamadragon
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(01/29/2012) [-]
The 90%
The 90%
#240 - bigbootygabriel
Reply +29 123456789123345869
(01/29/2012) [-]
what she says after
what she says after