Part 1 - Socialites
1 " The nicer you are to your
parents, the nicer they
will be to you (for the
2. Even though you may be nervous
about talking to random people, the
worst you can get is "Go
3 Learn to apologize. Swallow your
pride and do it. it will make your life
so much better in the end.
4. Don' t loan
money to friends.
5 Although it may seem stupid, always
have a firm handshake.
6. Remain childhood skills or hobbies that you
decided were stupid. They' ll often inexplicably impress
people later on.
7. r you get in trouble with an authority figure, be as nice
as possible, sometimes they let you off if
you display that you have regretted your mistake or are
willing to accept consequences.
8. Spend some effort staying in touch
9. Take your hat off during dinner of say, a significant other,
or a friend' s family that you aren' t too comfortable with yet. it
just looks bad to be an impolite punk who doesn' t show any
10. r you' re at a party and you don' t know anyone, make it
a point to meet the host and introduce
yourserf. The host can introduce you to other guys/ girls and
it scores you points so you get invited
Hope you enjoyed.