Ye Finalle Compe of Trolle Science. Part 1: www.funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/2807858/Some+Troll+Science/ Part 2: www.funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/2810722/Moar+T
Home Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

Comments(168):

[ 168 comments ]
Show:   Top Rated Controversial Best Lowest Rated Newest Per page:
Order:

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Anonymous commenting is allowed
#216 - plurrchild (03/30/2012) [-]
I don't even know why, but this was the very very first thing i ever favorited.
just thought you ought to know.

User avatar #205 - greatguygabe (11/01/2011) [-]
Fact: Enough copper for a penny is 1.28 cents. Since enough copper for a penny now cost 1.28 cents to make, and a penny is worth 1 cent, then you can just trade in all ur monies for pennies, melt all the pennies, sell the copper for moar monies, rinse and repeat. You will soon have infinity monies. problem whitehouseRichard Simmonss?
User avatar #210 to #205 - krispybananaz (11/01/2011) [-]
copper needs an extreme heat to melt, a furnace like that would cost quite a pretty penny (pun intended)
#201 - anonymous (11/01/2011) [-]
dont meen to be that guy...but you need the cereal number on the dollar bill for the bank to give you the money. thats how they prevent things like that from happening, and also to prevent fake money
#195 - anonymous (11/01/2011) [-]
so, i know i am nitpicking, but the Laws of Thermodynamics sate that matter can only be changed and not created or destroyed in a closed system. that is why particles spontaneously burst into existence, before destroying each other, thus creating the energy need to create the original particles...yeah, quantum mechanics is a bitch. lol
#193 - anonymous (11/01/2011) [-]
**anonymous rolls 814,065,590**
#188 - eyemuhniddyit (11/01/2011) [-]
**eyemuhniddyit rolled a random image**
User avatar #187 - LmaoMaster (11/01/2011) [-]
What's Schrodingers cat anyway?
User avatar #185 - lolsman (11/01/2011) [-]
noob neutrinos can travel faster than light
http://news.sciencemag.org/sciencenow/2011/09/neutrinos-travel-faster-than -lig.html
#179 - DrCharizardd (11/01/2011) [-]
i tried the first one and this came on the screen
+1
#178 - weirdgoose **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #177 - wowimbored (11/01/2011) [-]
anyone know what 10000 TW is. Its 10000000000000000 watts. so yeah. but troll science is ******** anyway. funny ******** though
#176 - junaiko (11/01/2011) [-]
yeah but...now you have all the dirt from the hole you just dug
User avatar #203 to #176 - ovehnine (11/01/2011) [-]
that's the joke.jpg
#175 - sgtpepperz (11/01/2011) [-]
Problem auto company Richard Simmonss?
User avatar #206 to #175 - andrewjla (11/01/2011) [-]
you're not gonna go anywhere *******
User avatar #172 - somekoreanguy (11/01/2011) [-]
**somekoreanguy rolls 192,235,192**
#165 - datgrass (11/01/2011) [-]
**datgrass rolled a random image**
User avatar #189 to #165 - oldmanwittagun (11/01/2011) [-]
Want to have flying car? Go to north pole. Acquire cliff. Drive vehicle off cliff. You are falling off the Earth. Enjoy infinite flying! Airlines will go backrupt! Problem da Wright Bros?
User avatar #204 to #189 - andrewjla (11/01/2011) [-]
Gravity. Problem?
#192 to #189 - datgrass (11/01/2011) [-]
**datgrass rolled a random image** touche
#160 - hidefromme (11/01/2011) [-]
this one is false, because you need to have atleast 51% of the dollar, if one person has 51%, the other person has 49%, so you cant actaully get 2 dollars.
#194 to #160 - jesusmcbatmanjones (11/01/2011) [-]
What!!!?? Troll science is false? Give this man a ******* medal!
User avatar #158 - northquill (11/01/2011) [-]
Actually, the cat is supposed to be in a state of being both dead AND alive.
#155 - Majestical (11/01/2011) [-]
**Majestical rolled a random image** My reaction to the vcr idea
**Majestical rolled a random image** My reaction to the vcr idea
[ 168 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)