What will the japanese come up with next. Then make a white guy test it.. <---- THIS
Click to expand
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#1 - gmanjohn (08/01/2011) [-]
<---- THIS
User avatar #3 - MaelRadec (08/01/2011) [+] (3 replies)
actually it's french... called buggy rolling... i think...
#2 - poparajasmin (08/01/2011) [-]
lol this gear was made by some french/swiss guy. and he is using this to roller blade down from the mountain passes.
[url] [url deleted] ...his channel
 Friends (0)