Movie Rage. . Movie theater As pretty much Ell tn. myserf! h LEER. probability he's gay: 5% probability he's doing it as a dare: 45% probability he's laughing to death inside: 95% Movie Rage theater As pretty much Ell tn myserf! h LEER probability he's gay: 5% doing it as a dare: 45% laughing to death inside: 95%