40 Random Cool Facts!
1. Crocodiles can' t stick out their tongues.
2. gne of the ingredients in dynamite is peanuts.
3. A baby is born with 300 bones while an adult has only 206.
4. A cockroach can live about 9 days without it' s head.
5. An elastic band will last longer if it is refrigerated.
ti, Elephants are the only animal in the world who can’ trump.
7. The full name for Los Angeles is," El Pueblo Nuestra
Senora la Reina los Angeles .
8. The chicken is the closest relative to the T Rex.
Shone ounce of chocolate contains 6 mg of caffeine.
IO, Each year Americans eat about 4 pounds of preservatives,
artificial flavor, and color.
1 1 * A castrated rooster is called a Ca pom
12. A Polecat is a European weasel.
13. Camel' s milk will never curdle.
14. If you put a notch in a tree trunk, it will stay the same dis-
dance from the ground as the tree grows.
15. The first local anesthetic ever used was Cocaine.
16. The term Soldier' s Disease is another name for morphine
addiction. The name came from the Civil War when more
than 400, 000 soldiers were treated for pain from injuries sus-
tanned during battle.
17. The first condom was invented in the 1500' s and was
made of linen.
18. The electric chair was invented by a dentist.
19. Most North American car horns honk in the key of 'W'
20. Cough medicine contained Heroine in the late 1800' s.
21 * 85% of the world' s foliage grows in the ocean.
22. There is such a thing as Horseradish ice cream. It is sold in
23. Another word fagjunk food is "Lu "
24. An Albatross can sleep while it is flying.
25. Most people are an inch taller at night.
26. A chicken egg was once laid containing 9 yolks.
27. Ants never sleep.
28. Humans shed about 600, 000 particles or 150 pounds of
skin in a lifetime.
29. Your stomach must produce a new layer of mucus every
14 days so it doesn' t digest itself.
30. A duck' s quack will not produce an echo.
31. Because celery contains negative calories, it actually takes
more calories to eat one stalk than the celery contains.
32. When exiting a cave, bats always turn left.
33. The dot over the letter "i" is called a tittle.
34. All electronic speakers are actually microphones.
35. Coca Cola is actually green before coloring is added to it.
36. It is impossible to kill yourself by holding your breath.
37. A slug has 4 noses.
38. A Giraffe can clean it' s ears with it' s tongue.
39. Right handed people live an average of 9 years longer
40. And last on the list, wasps taste like pine nuts, beetles taste
like an apple and best ifall, if you run out of bacon for
Sunday breakfast you can eat worms from the garden