Consider the following. Don't know if this is a repost but its new to me so here you go. 87% of the posts are written by this man.. and the other 13%?
Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu

Consider the following

Don't know if this is a repost but its new to me so here you go

87% of the posts are written by this man.
...
+13
Views: 1429
Favorited: 2
Submitted: 02/22/2011
Share On Facebook
Add to favorites Subscribe to sleepingmexican E-mail to friend submit to reddit
Share image on facebook Share on StumbleUpon Share on Tumblr Share on Pinterest Share on Google Plus E-mail to friend

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Show:   Top Rated Controversial Best Lowest Rated Newest Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#1 - imabadexample (02/22/2011) [+] (2 replies)
and the other 13%?
User avatar #2 to #1 - sleepingmexican (02/22/2011) [-]
By people like you and me
User avatar #7 - chenn (10/03/2013) [-]
Then his imagination must be good.
#6 - anonymous (02/22/2011) [-]
How does he get thru the bathroom doorway?
#5 - anonymous (02/22/2011) [-]
... wonder how he has sex.....
User avatar #4 - InTheKitchen (02/22/2011) [-]
O.o bottle of lotion on the side of the desk
 Friends (0)