Mindfucks Part One. some for you all.<br /> not all work for everyone. take your time reading them.<br /> +10 for moar.. I said a blue hammer.... mind Tricks Part one
Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu

Mindfucks Part One

some ********* for you all.<br />
not all work for everyone. take your time reading them.<br />
+10 for moar

  • Recommend tagsx
+39
Views: 1579
Favorited: 6
Submitted: 02/13/2011
Share On Facebook
Add to favorites Subscribe to theannoyingfjguy E-mail to friend submit to reddit

Comments(29):

[ 29 comments ]

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Show:   Top Rated Controversial Best Lowest Rated Newest Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#18 - AllYouEverKnew (02/14/2011) [-]
I said a blue hammer....
+1
#28 - EliteJerk **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [+] (1 reply)
+1
#15 - bassforbreakfast **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #12 - Zydratejunkie (02/13/2011) [-]
orange rabbit. Because in my mind a rabbit is a tool apparently.
User avatar #26 - HeyLookASquirrel (02/14/2011) [-]
for all of you who didnt get red or hammer i dont care because it didnt say 100% but 98% so whoop de doo your part of the other ******* 2% your special.
User avatar #25 - holycrapimacupcake (02/14/2011) [-]
Blue saw.
#22 - Hiddendemon (02/14/2011) [-]
brown and wrench
trololololo
#21 - anonymous (02/14/2011) [-]
green wrench
**** yeah
#20 - gangsterish (02/14/2011) [-]
purple drill.
0
#19 - JJSwagger **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #17 - motorstorm (02/14/2011) [-]
Yellow hatchet...

Am I retarded?
User avatar #16 - jamesisawesome (02/13/2011) [-]
I said orange and a screwdriver
User avatar #14 - Chair (02/13/2011) [-]
Red plunger. **** THE POLICE.
#13 - anonymous (02/13/2011) [-]
BLUE TWO.
...whaaaa? I was nervous!
User avatar #11 - Hyoukin (02/13/2011) [-]
I said purple hoe. :(
0
#10 - azzer Comment deleted by theannoyingfjguy [+] (2 replies)
User avatar #8 - TeamAmerica (02/13/2011) [+] (1 reply)
Green drill and those squares are not the same color. The shaded square on the cube is not the same color as the square on the prof.
#7 - theannoyingFJguy (02/13/2011) [-]
This image has expired
i guess i'll be making moar.
User avatar #4 - RecoveringJunkie (02/13/2011) [-]
Purple Screwdriver
User avatar #3 - mrhumperdoodle (02/13/2011) [+] (2 replies)
I said purple shovel
[ 29 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)