Did you just. Jizz on your computer screen?<br /> tags..<br /> Sweet front page! thanks guys D. Someone photoshop an name return I' ll gave you and
Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu

Did you just

Jizz on your computer screen?<br />
tags..<br />
Sweet front page! thanks guys D

Someone photoshop an name
return I' ll gave you and same bum PICS
E Anonymous ( 39 an No
bump
E Anonymous ( Wed) 09 An no No
my KB, 417x313, demon my
E Anonymous 11/ ( Wed) 09 An 42 No
decieved
E Anonymous ( 59 No
E Anonymous ( Werido 41 25 No
Eng( KB, 430x312, pug)
Anonymous ( ll 55 No
WINONA
Cl Anonymous ( 42 on No
was KB, 416x305, )
E Anonymous ( 42 M No
B Anonymous ( 42 22 No
Anonymous ( " 35 No
It' s so
E Anonymous ( 43 26 No
samefag thread
E Anonymous ( Wed) 09 43 No
pg-( 30 KB, 413x316, demand my
E Anonymous ( Wed) 09 50 M No
wow
Cl Anonymous ) 09 51 37 No
bump
Anonymous 11/ ( Wed) 55 25 No
itjust dong t now
dont worry guys
sence none ofyou dicktards mu do a guy a fawn!
E Anonymous ( wed) 57 22 No 2379021001
Z - KB, 2068x1536, 17112010157 my
Ema
Anonymous ( Wed) 09 58 32 No
Anonymous ( 59 An No
tho 15 l
doesnt delver, 1 new
Anonymous ) 10 22 No
E Anonymous ( Wed) 10 no 23 No
they we both me n
...
+1896
Views: 45849
Favorited: 375
Submitted: 02/06/2011
Share On Facebook
Add to favorites Subscribe to VordEinziehen E-mail to friend submit to reddit
Share image on facebook Share on StumbleUpon Share on Tumblr Share on Pinterest Share on Google Plus E-mail to friend

Comments(343):

[ 343 comments ]

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Show:   Top Rated Controversial Best Lowest Rated Newest Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#10 - Ronald mcdonald (02/06/2011) [-]
welcome to 4chan!
#306 - Helegad (02/07/2011) [+] (5 replies)
Comment Picture
#326 - danceydancetime (02/07/2011) [-]
jizz?

is that what kids are calling mayonnaise these days?
#18 - davzc (02/06/2011) [+] (8 replies)
Comment Picture
#71 - macsmack (02/07/2011) [+] (2 replies)
#27 - WhatIsGwaning (02/06/2011) [+] (5 replies)
&quot;Jizz in my pants&quot;
"Jizz in my pants"
#133 - mehdiakbar (02/07/2011) [+] (2 replies)
#22 - zombiekillermike (02/06/2011) [+] (1 reply)
#321 - ChumpDiggity (02/07/2011) [+] (1 reply)
&lt;- 3 mins later at the girl's house
<- 3 mins later at the girl's house
#143 - Reach (02/07/2011) [-]
Hey that looks like my compu-........
Hey that looks like my compu-........
+19
#311 - TheErwinRommel **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#119 - itsmetiririca (02/07/2011) [+] (3 replies)
#300 - BambisMother (02/07/2011) [-]
PROTEIN EVERYWHERE
PROTEIN EVERYWHERE
#137 - megustalilpri (02/07/2011) [+] (1 reply)
#288 - Guyoo (02/07/2011) [+] (6 replies)
What a waste
#299 to #293 - Guyoo (02/07/2011) [-]
A typical ejaculation fills up about one teaspoon; the actual amount is determined by a man's age (younger men usually make more semen), when he last ejaculated, and how long he's aroused before ejaculating, among other factors. Contrary to what you've heard, semen is not loaded with calories. Each teaspoon of ejaculate has about 5 - 7 calories and some 200 - 500 million sperm. Since sperm make up only about 1 percent of semen, what accounts for the other 99 percent? Well, its other ingredients include: Fructose sugar, Water, Ascorbic acid (a.k.a., vitamin C), Citric acid, Enzymes, Protein, Phosphate and bicarbonate buffers (bases) and Zinc.

Can be very useful in the woods.
#274 - 4chan refugee (02/07/2011) [-]
Comment Picture
#74 - supercigarbros (02/07/2011) [-]
reality...
#98 - DaCoolKid (02/07/2011) [+] (8 replies)
Comment Picture
#102 to #98 - grogsrevenge (02/07/2011) [-]
stop that!
[ 343 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)