1. In Texas, it' s against the law for anyone to have a pair of pliers in his or her possession
2. In Philadelphia, mu can' t put pretzels in bags based on an Act of 1760.
Alaska law says that you can' t look at a moose from an airplane
4/ Miami, it is forbidden to imitate an animal.
Sit is against the law to mispronounce the name of the State of Arkansas in that State.
6. California law prohibits a woman from driving a car while dressed in a housecoat.
7. Tennessee, it is against the law to drive a car while sleeping.
Mn New York, it is against the law for a blind person to drive an automobile.
9/ Georgia, it is against the law to slap a man on the back or front.
West Virginia, only babies can ride in a baby carriage.
11. In Oklahoma, no baseball team can hit the ball over the fence or out of a ballpark.
Kentucky, it' s the law that a person must take a bath once a year.
13. In Ohio, one must have a license to keep a bear.
Massachusetts, it is against the law to put tomatos in clam chowder.
WTFE* . In Singapore, it is illegal to chew gum.